Chapter 70: Blind box guess

Five minutes later, Tang Gu and his daughter were called out, and there were four more glass blind boxes covered with cardboard on the table.

According to Director Li's instructions, Tang Tang is responsible for guessing the two blind boxes on the right, and Tang Gu is responsible for guessing the two blind boxes on the left.

Xu Zimian clenched his fists with both hands, pressed down, and shouted in support, "Come on, eldest sister!"

Tang Tang waved his hand at Xiao Mianhua smartly, indicating that Xiao Mianhua had no problem, and asked confidently: "Director Li, can we start?"

"Okay, then I'm ready to time it."

With the "start" order, Tang Tang put her hand into the blind box without fear, she is super brave!

He frowned slightly, it was a hairy thing, and it had body temperature, it should be a living thing.

Squeezing it with his hand, the little guy was not afraid at all, and there was something hot and humid, and licked his fingers.

and many more! This size, this shape of the ears, and the tail.

With his brows stretched out, Tang Tang laughed out loud and said the answer, "It's Xiao Nuomi!"

Tang Tang raised his eyebrows at Little Cotton, you little rascal.

Xu Zimian blinked innocently, she didn't know anything, it was all Director Li's idea!

"Are you sure? You can't change it if you're sure." Director Li decided to cheat Tang Tang.

Tang Tang hummed: "I still want to tease me, I'm sure it's Xiao Nuomi."

After he finished speaking, he quickly moved to the blind box next to him and put his hand in it.

Feeling the smoothness in your hands, Tang Tang's small expressions became more and more complicated.

As soon as she was caught in her hand, it slipped out of the palm of her hand in a blink of an eye, and it seemed that there were not only one, but many.

Tang Tang had a guess, grabbed one abruptly, and smoothed it from beginning to end. It was slender and quickly answered, "I know, it's a loach!"

As he spoke, he grabbed one and held it in the palm of his hand as if offering a treasure. He laughed and showed his white teeth.

Cheng Xinyi watched the slippery loach wagging its tail in Tang Tang's hands, she was horrified and couldn't help swallowing a mouthful of saliva.

When I saw Director Li put Xiao Nuomi into the first blind box, I thought that Director Li was favoring Tang Tang. Look at the slippery loach in the second blind box, and there is only horror left.

Director Li is too ruthless... I wouldn't put such horrible and disgusting things in her blind box.

Cheng Xinyi felt timid and didn't dare to touch it.

Tang Tang, who completed the blind box guess, handed the baton to his father and urged, "Dad, rush!"

Tang Gu stretched his hand into his first blind box, it was a little slippery, a little soft, and with a little strength, it broke when he pinched it.

This is too obvious, Tang Gu teased: "Your vermicelli is almost soaked, don't waste it, I wonder if our two chefs can save it and cook a bowl of supper for Director Li."

Xu Zimian smiled and made an "OK" gesture.

Director Li also smiled and stretched out Erkang's hand, "That's my supper, Mr. Tang, don't take your hand out quickly, don't touch it!"