Chapter 115: The exam is over

Cheng Xinyi's father and daughter certainly hope that Xu Zimian can accept their provocation. Some netizens who watch the fun and don't think it's a big deal can't wait for the two to fight.

And our little cotton is preparing for the final exam with peace of mind. This time she must surpass brother Ayan and become the first in the grade!

This time, Pei Yan was also responsible for sending Xu Zimian to the door of the classroom.

Xu Zimian clenched his fist with his right hand and waved at Pei Yan, "Brother Ayan, wait for me to see me surpass you!"

Pei Yan was taller than Xu Zimian, and rubbed the other's fluffy head with one hand, "If you want to surpass me, you have to work hard."

Xu Zimian snorted twice, made a face at Pei Yan, and ran into the classroom in a hurry.

In order to surpass Pei Yan, Xu Zimian was extra cautious when he finished the inspection this time.

Especially when checking the composition, not even a punctuation mark is missed.

Two days of exams passed in a flash, and the group of four got together.

Tang Tang exhaustedly hugged Xiao Mianhua, put his chin on Xiao Mianhua's head, and hummed weakly: "I'm exhausted..."

Xu Zimian lightly patted the back of the elder sister's hand, turned her head slightly and asked, "How is the elder sister doing in the exam this time?"

Speaking of this, Tang Tang is not tired in an instant!

She raised her head abruptly, looked at Pei Yan in surprise, and gave a thumbs up, "Master! You actually guessed the final big math question correctly! Most of the knowledge points listed have been tested! I feel that I This time I can make it to the top 50 in the grade."

Xu Zimian smiled and blessed: "Congratulations, eldest sister!" Turning to Jiang Yu, who was resting his head against the wall, so sleepy that he wanted to fall asleep, "How is brother Jiang Yu doing in the exam this time?"

Speaking of this, Jiang Yu is no longer sleepy!

He turned his head abruptly, looked at Pei Yan in surprise, and gave a thumbs up, "Brother Pei is always amazing! Your notebook is so old, you have listed many test points! I feel like I can make it to the top five in the grade this time. ten."

Xu Zimian blinked, is she really so amazing? !

Should it be said that it was taught by the same tutor? The speed of the two people's progress was perfectly consistent.

Pei Yan looked at Xiao Mianhua, "How was Xiao Mianhua's exam? Do you have more confidence than me?"

Xu Zimian proudly raised her chest and said confidently, "I will definitely surpass Brother Ayan this time!"

Tang Tang, who was adored by Xiao Mianhua, couldn't help but stretched out his hand and pinched Xiao Mianhua's smooth face, and said in support, "My little cotton can definitely kill the dog Pei Yan!"

Jiang Yu encouraged: "Come on, little cotton, I believe you can beat Brother Pei!"

The corners of Pei Yan's lips rose slightly, and he looked at Tang Tang and Jiang Yu who were quickly standing in line. There was sufficient evidence to prove that they wanted to lose an extremely excellent tutor named Pei.

Hearing Brother Pei's dangerous look, Jiang Yu moved to the wall in small steps and put his head on it again.

Forget it, for the sake of his bright future, don't do anything against Brother Pei.