Chapter 85: Pei Yan visiting class

"Cut! Perfect!"

Zhuo Dao took the lead in applauding, and kindly looked at the two shining people on the set.

Zhang Xiaoyun wiped the tears from her face, she avoided Xu Zimian's gaze and stood up slowly.

She lost!

She was completely led by the child, and followed the child into the play.

Zhang Xiaoyun was very unwilling to lose to Xu Zimian.

She walked back to the rest shed, covered her forehead decadently, and sat down wearily.

With such acting skills, it would be difficult to win another best actress award after becoming the next three golden actresses.

Xu Zimian stopped talking and looked at Zhang Xiaoyun. She wanted to chat with her sister Xiaoyun in the past, and felt the atmosphere of the other party's idleness. She retreated, fearing that it would be self-defeating and increase the estrangement between each other.

While she was hesitating, someone tapped her right shoulder.

Xu Zimian looked back to the right, there was no one behind him.

The moment she turned around, someone tapped her left shoulder again, followed by a familiar voice, "What are you thinking?"

"Brother Ayan!"

Xu Zimian laughed happily, turned around and raised his head slightly, staring at Pei Yan with frowning eyes.

Every time he sees Xiao Mianhua's bright and warm smile, Pei Yan's mood instantly improves.

He gently scratched the bridge of Xiao Mianhua's nose dotingly, "You are not afraid of being hit by someone while you are standing in the middle of the road."

"Hmph! I won't." Xu Zimian pouted, "Is brother Ayan here to visit my class?"

Pei Yan coughed twice. He was just finishing the project today, and when he heard that Director Zhuo's crew was here, he wanted to come and see Xiao Mianhua.

"I didn't come to see you." Pei Yan took the notebook and exercise set out of his schoolbag and handed it to Xiao Mian, "Well, when you come back, it is estimated that the mid-term exam is about to happen, don't you say that you will surpass me? Then you have to prepare well."

Xu Zimian took the notebook and the exercise set, and laughed slyly.

The notebook and the exercise set were specially brought, and she said that she was not here to see her. She thought that Brother Ayan was the most duplicitous.

I flipped through the notebook casually, and the handwriting on the iron and the silver hook was obviously copied by brother Ayan himself.

"Thank you, Brother Ayan, I will study hard." Xu Zimian winked playfully and encouraged herself, "I will try to beat you!"

"Just you?" Pei Yan flicked at Xiao Mianhua's eyebrows, "It's still a long way off."

Pei Yan took Xiao Mianhua's hand, "I also bought a lot of small desserts, shall we go eat them?"

"Okay!" Xu Zimian took Pei Yan's hand back and followed Pei Yan into the lively crowd.

Director Zhuo smiled and handed the pink macaron to Xu Zimian's mouth, "Little Cotton, try it, this is delicious."

"Ahhh." Xu Zimian opened his mouth obediently and bit the macaron handed over by Director Zhuo.

Chewing the food like a little hamster, his mouth was full, and he could only extend his thumb to Zhuo Dao, exclaiming: Delicious!