Chapter 32: Can't stand high

Looking forward to the stars, looking forward to the moon, and looking forward to it for almost two years, the fans of the drama who are waiting to feed can be regarded as looking forward to Director Xu's Xianxia drama.

They first discovered that the official blog of Xingchen Pictures had posted a congratulatory Weibo, and following this Weibo, they found the official blog of the crew of "Xian Ying Chuochuo".

The big "V" falling behind proves that they are not mistaken. Director Xu has really started filming a new drama, and it is still the most popular "Xianying Chuochuo"!

[TV series Xianyingchuochuo V: The new drama "Xianyingchuochuo" directed by Xu Jingrong has officially started filming. It is adapted from the novel of the same name by the author Jinxi Huakai. I look forward to meeting you!

From today onwards, we will announce the final makeup photos of several characters every day, guess who will play him/her? [Picture 1][Picture 2][Picture 3]]

In the first picture, Yun Shao is a young man, holding a ghost mask as thin as a cicada's wings, half covering his slightly evil smile, looking straight ahead, as if inviting everyone to sink with him. Fall into the abyss forever.

He was wearing a black narrow-sleeved strong suit, and he could faintly see a ferocious beast with wings that resembled a tiger, outlined by thin silver lines. A small silver bell is adorned on the ink-colored belt wrapped around his waist.

The picture also reads: Shen Sheng plays Yun Shao.

In the second picture, Shang Ni is immortal. She was wearing a white dress with flying veils, her eyes were slightly closed, and she had a faint smile. Her whole person was like a snow lotus in the Tianshan Mountains, sacred and inviolable. In the magic formula in her hand, she could faintly see the black glaze lingering.

The words on the picture are: Mu Chuchu plays Shang Ni.

In the third picture, there is a passionate water bell. The conservative long red dress could not hide her graceful figure at all, but instead added a sense of abstinence. On his waist is an amber treasure bag, bulging, filled with enviable magical treasures.

The words on the picture are: Liu Yutong plays the role of water bell.

Just a few minutes after Weibo was released, it set off a storm on the Internet.

"I'm going! I'm not mistaken, I can actually see "Xianying Chuochuo" being made into a TV series in my lifetime. Ahhhh! Director Xu, I love you to death."

"It's my goddess Chu Chu who plays Shang Ni! It's the most perfect Shang Ni in my heart."

"Among the Four Little Huadans, Mu Chuchu has absolutely nothing to say about her acting skills. I trust Director Xu's eyes on selecting candidates."

"If I remember correctly, Liu Yutong is the famous AI actor, right? He also played my favorite water bell, I'm afraid it's not going to destroy the water bell. Hey... It's all capital, I didn't expect it. Director Xu has also fallen."

"But Liu Yutong's figure, to be honest, sucks, I really can't control it!"

"I haven't heard of the actor who plays Yun Shao, but just looking at the makeup photos, I think he is the Yun Shao in my heart! I think I can look forward to it for a while."

"Shen Sheng seems to be a member of that Fire-One?"

"You upstairs are out! Among the newly released official members of Fire-One, Shen Sheng has long since disappeared."

"Is no one paying attention to the little goddess Suxi?! I want to see Suxi's makeup photos, and I want to know who can play Suxi."

"Young actors don't have enough experience, can they really perform Suxi? To be honest, I'm super afraid that Suxi will be destroyed. Mercy, let go of my little goddess Suxi!"

"Agree upstairs, I also don't think anyone can perform Suxi."

"If it's a child star, I recommend my daughter Cheng Xinyi! I support Xinyi's performance as Suxi with both hands."

"Fuck you, Cheng Xinyi can play a fart Suxi! Besides being cute, what acting skills does she have? I was very happy, but after watching it, I don't want "Xianyingchuochuo" to be made into a TV series."

Due to the controversy in the corner of Suxi, the comments turned from applause to abuse.

Xu Jingrong is happy to read the discussion on the Internet. He is very confident in Xu Zimian's retrospective. When the new round of makeup photos are released tomorrow, the preheating of "Xianyingchaochuo" can definitely be heated to a peak.

When he saw that Shen Sheng's name appeared in the official announcement of "Xianyingchuochuo", Fire-One's manager was called directly by his boss.

He still didn't know the huge wave that was set off on the Internet, so he greeted it flatteringly, "Boss, is there a new event for Fire-One to participate in?"

The furious manager threw the paper in his hand on the opponent's head, and yelled angrily, "It's you who asked Qiu Yuansi to replace Shen Sheng?!"

The agent rolled his eyes and cursed Shen Sheng silently in his heart.

Guessing that Shen Sheng was dissatisfied with his removal from Fire-One, he bypassed himself and sued the boss.

He quickly explained: "This... Boss, you don't know something, Shen Sheng has a negative attitude in training, the key is to never change after repeated teachings. Qiu Yuansi has just turned eighteen years old, and he has countless fans with one advertisement. Qiu Yuansi is completely satisfied with the current fans. Being an idol, letting him replace Shen Sheng will definitely make Fire-One popular. I gave Shen Sheng a chance, and he left voluntarily. , suffer a little, and he will know what he has lost."

The manager sneered at the idiot in front of him, wishing he could wake him up with a slap, "Oh, loss? It seems that you don't even know that Shen Sheng has climbed up Xu Jingrong's high branch, or is the male lead in the play."

"Impossible!" The agent roared eagerly, with disbelief in his eyes, he hurriedly opened his mobile phone and entered Weibo, where discussions about "Xianyingchaochuo" were overwhelming.

When he saw Shen Sheng's name, he was still able to deceive himself. There were eight thousand people called "Shen Sheng" in the whole country.

But when he clicked on the picture and looked at Shen Sheng's familiar face, he could no longer deceive himself. The bright and beautiful Shen Sheng in the picture is the taciturn Shen Sheng he knew.

He staggered back a few steps, rejecting the truth.

The Shen Sheng, who was scorned by him, really caught up with Director Xu's ride, and was still the number one male.

In the past, he ignored Shen Sheng, but in the future, Shen Sheng was something he couldn't handle.

"Idiot!" The manager asked with hatred, "Where's Shen Sheng's contract?"

The agent was miserable and murmured in embarrassment: "In order to launch Fire-One, we recruited more than 200 trainees at one time, and signed ultra-short-term contracts..."

The general manager understood that they had completely lost the good seedling of Shen Sheng.

He covered his forehead wearily and scolded, "Don't get out of your way to work on you."

"Okay, okay..." The agent nodded and bowed, carefully exiting.

Holding the phone tightly and staring at the screen, Shen Sheng's smile was so dazzling in his eyes.

He snorted coldly and turned off the screen, or just climbed up with Director Xu, what's so amazing.

He has six good seedlings in his hands, especially Qiu Yuansi and Wen Junyi who are the most optimistic about him. They have their own careful cultivation. He doesn't believe that they can't surpass Shen Sheng.