Chapter 123: Happy to mention two little teachers

Such daily dog ​​walking has become a beautiful landscape that belongs to the "Song of the Elf" crew.

After getting along with Xu Zimian and Lilina, Daniel clearly realized how ignorant and arrogant he was in the past.

Obviously it is a bronze level, and it must be regarded as a king.

In terms of acting, he has too much to learn from Xu Zimian and Lilina.

A few days ago, when he called a girl younger than himself as a teacher, Daniel refused in his heart.

Shout it out now, that's a convincing one.

"Mr. Cotton, you just looked at me so well! What did you think when you acted?"

Xu Zimian smiled softly like a spring breeze in April, and said, "Take you as a pile of garbage, or harmful garbage."

"Oh! So it is! Your imagination is really in place!"

Daniel nodded suddenly and wrote in the small notebook: The power of imagination can be used to express eyes, such as when Hill looked at Alex, imagined harmful garbage.

After asking Xu Zimian, Daniel shook his fluffy dog's tail again, and went to ask Lilina, "Mr. Lilina, what do you think of Alex?"

Lilina smiled warmly, warm enough to melt the snow on the summit.

She wanted to answer: Alex? The light bulb that disturbs Tanya and Hill's sweet and sweet life on a blind date, the kind of wattage that explodes!

But she can't!

For Tanya, Hill is the existence she can always trust and rely on, but Alex is her yearning, connecting the bridge to the outside world.

"Probably a door that took her out of the Elf Forest."

Translation: Alex is just a tool man.

Daniel's eyes glowed, wonderful, what Teacher Lilina said was great!

Daniel seriously wrote down what Teacher Xu Zimian and Lilina said. As long as he studies hard, I believe his acting skills can be promoted to the king rank!

Veblen, like an old father, watched the three of them get along with each other with relief. Driven by Xu Zimian and Lilina, Daniel's performance was no longer superficial, and he began to think deeply.

He waved at the three of them, "Have you rested? Let's start filming the next scene."

Daniel carefully puts his precious notebook in his backpack, which is his secret weapon to help him level up.

Joyfully followed behind the two little teachers and entered the shooting studio.

Having mastered another little trick to control his eyes, Daniel can't wait to practice through actual combat.

"Action!"

Alex has been in the Elf Forest for half a month, and his injuries have basically recovered. He should have left the Elf Forest as agreed, but he was left behind by Tanya because of the touching story.

Today Tania, as always, pestered Alex to tell the story of the outside world.

When Alex told the story, he was vivid and vivid, and Tanya was exclaimed in surprise, and she laughed like a silver bell from time to time.

Hill sat on a branch not far away, occasionally looking at Tanya.

Noticing Hill's gaze, Tanya stood up and put her hands to her mouth in a trumpet shape, "My good Hill, come down and listen to the story together!"

Hill glared at Alex coldly. This cunning human, who had promised her that he would leave the Forest of Elf after his injury, moved Tanya with his rhetoric.

What my mother-in-law said was right, humans are too cunning!

A leaf fell on Hill's palm obediently along the wind, bringing a message from the wind.

Hill frowned and jumped down from the tree, "A large number of human beings have entered the forest, and the people who come are not good. Tanya, you take Alex and go first, and I will drive them out of the forest."

"Chill!" Tanya grabbed Hill's wrist and said firmly, "I am also the elf guarding the forest, I will go with you."

Alex said guiltily: "I'm sorry, they should be coming at me." He drew out a sharp sword, "I will fight with you!"

After the knight who was thrown out of the forest returned, he informed the eldest prince of the situation.

After hearing this, the eldest prince assembled a team of nearly 10,000 people. In addition to wanting to kill Alex, the main thing was to capture the spirit.

Who wouldn't be tempted to learn that the legendary elves really exist?

The blazing flames quickly engulfed the forest.

In order to force out the elves, the eldest prince set fire to the forest!

Watching the spreading fire, Hill was dominated by regretful anger.

It was her soft heart that brought disaster to the forest!

She shouldn't have left those knights alive, she should have simply killed them!

The plants in the entire forest, feeling Hill's full of anger, completely woke up from their slumber.

The vines turned into the most resilient long whips, wrapping around the necks of the knights, causing them to die of suffocation, or wrapping around their legs and dragging them into the sea of ​​fire.

The swirling leaves turned into the sharpest blades, reaping the throat of the enemy.

Beautiful flowers bloom, releasing powder that dazzles enemies.

Hill, who was dominated by anger and remorse, was caught in a frenzied killing with red eyes.

The number of Nai He knights is too large, and they continue to attack without realizing it.

"Hill!"

Seeing the **** scars appearing on Hill, who was charging, Tanya was anxious.

Countless beasts surrounded Tanya. Under Tanya's command, they disrupted the enemy's formation and got closer and closer to Hill.

Alex flew up and kicked the knight who was trying to sneak up on Tanya. With his back against Tanya's back, he turned his head slightly and said, "Ahem... the fire is too big, is there any way to put it out?"

"Maybe Hill has a way!" Tanya summoned more beasts.

The two did not find that a scout hidden in a tree, with a poisoned arrow, was aiming at Tanya.

The fingers loosened, and the arrows flew towards Tanya fiercely like a shooting star!

Hill, who looked back suddenly, was shocked and shouted: "Tania!!!"

She was in control of the vines, trying to catch the arrow that was flying towards Tanya.

But it's too late!

Seeing that the arrow was about to hit Tania, Alex fell down on Tania at the critical moment, and the arrow rubbed Alex's shoulder.

Seeing that Tania was safe, Hill breathed a sigh of relief, and his eyes softened a little at Alex.

"Cut!"

Veblen gave the three a thumbs up, "Great, this scene is over."

Daniel exhaled, how difficult the previous few days were, how comfortable these two days were.

This is thanks to two little teachers!

Daniel took out his small notebook and asked Xu Zimian humbly, "Mr. Cotton, what were you thinking when you looked at me at the end? The change in your eyes is so natural, it's great!"

Xu Zimian replied with a gentle smile: "Alix's image in Hill's heart has only risen from hazardous waste to recyclable waste."