Chapter 81: Tang Tang's boss is mighty

The bell rang, and the head teacher, Mr. Lu, came in. The noisy classroom was instantly quiet, and the students returned to their seats one after another.

Teacher Lu waved at Xiao Mian and motioned for Xu Zimian to go to the podium.

When Xu Zimian walked to Teacher Lu's side, Teacher Lu smiled and introduced to the students in the class: "I believe everyone has discovered that there are new faces in the class. Now, please introduce yourself to the new students first."

Following Teacher Lu's words, everyone's eyes were focused on Xu Zimian, and they looked at this new transfer student curiously.

The rising sun shyly sticks out a corner, gently through the doors and windows, and sprinkles on Xu Zimian's body.

The long, smooth hair is pulled into a high ponytail and falls naturally. Wearing a white dress, the two cat ears on the hat made her more and more cute. The small silver-white leather shoes and the round pearls made her ankles appear white and thin.

His big eyes were watery, his little face was puffy, and his lips opened like lotus flowers, and he let out a sweet voice like an oriole in the forest, "Hello, brothers and sisters, my name is Xu Zimian. Everyone please advise."

Six and a half? !

Hearing Xu Zimian's age, the classmates whispered and discussed in a low voice.

The naughty boy in the back row blew a loud whistle and asked with a smile, "Mr. Lu, did the child go to the wrong classroom? The first grade is in the opposite teaching building."

It made a few boys laugh along.

"Quiet!" Teacher Lu patted the desk a little hard, "Don't look at Xu Zimian, she is only six and a half years old, she jumped up by her ability. In the future, everyone should take more care of this youngest sister, especially you guys! "

The boy stretched the final "oh" sound.

"Don't worry about them." Teacher Lu gently pushed Xu Zimian, "Go back to your seat and sit."

"Thank you, Teacher Lu."

Xu Zimian stepped on the morning light and returned to Pei Yan's side. As he walked in, he accidentally tripped over the leg of the chair.

"Be careful!" Pei Yan quickly supported Xu Zimian, "Why are you always clumsy?"

"Thank you, Brother Ayan."

Pei Yan simply grabbed Xu Zimian's hand and slowly released her hand until she was seated in the chair.

Seeing Pei Yan treating a girl so tenderly, the classmates widened their eyes in disbelief. You must know that Pei Yan is notoriously cold in class, and since he often asks for leave, there are only a handful of people who can talk to him.

The jealousy in Xue Ying's eyes was about to overflow. This was Pei Yan she had never seen before, and Pei Yan who cared so much about girls.

Mr. Lu patted the desk again, called back the attention of the students, and continued the class meeting, "In the last school year, our class achieved the first place in the average score with a slight advantage. I hope the students this semester Keep up the good work and win the first place."

"At the same time, congratulations to Pei Yan for winning the first place again. I hope everyone can learn more from Pei Yan. Pei Yan is the right thing to do in career and study. I hope you can study and play well."

Knowing that Pei Yan was the first in her grade, Xu Zimian approached Pei Yan, bit her ear and whispered, "Brother Ayan, you are amazing!"

The filming is great and the grades are good. She is very curious about what brother Ayan is not good at?