Chapter 59: money it flew

"You have the ability to sneak pictures, and you have the ability to put the feature film!! Don't hide in it and not come out, I know you're peeking."

"Director Li, hurry up! I know you've already cut out the feature film of the first episode, and let him see it!"

"Why is it only twelve o'clock in the morning now, Mom, I have to wait twenty hours to see it."

"Ahhhh!!! Excited heart, trembling hands, I really want to know who are the guests invited this season."

"Blind guess that there is my little cotton!"

"Ow! Ow! I caught a sister who also likes Little Cotton. If the Queen and Little Cotton really join, then I'll be chasing this season!"

"Stop guessing the above, Xia Xuan is notorious for not falling in love with variety shows, so how could she participate in "Warm Little Home"? As for Xia Xuan's daughter, with all due respect, does she have any work she can do? She might as well invite Cheng Xinyi, she is the most popular child star in the past two years."

"Hehe, Cheng Xinyi is the most popular? Is your family just connected to the Internet? If you talk about the most popular child star, it is my little boy **** Pei Yan! But "Warm Little Home" always invites guests based on the popularity of adults, my family Pei Xiaoyan is unlikely."

"What happened to my baby Xinyi!? Xu Zimian just occupies the popularity of his parents, but our baby Xinyi has real works."

Angry netizens threw out a few links, "Then I will recommend a wave of Xiao Mian's voice of nature to you. Besides, who said that we don't have any works, but we just haven't started broadcasting."

Director Li was lying comfortably on the chair, happily swiping Weibo, watching the popularity of the topic of "Warm Little Home", climbing all the way to the tenth place, and then put away his mobile phone contentedly.

It was his wit that invited Xu Zimian and Cheng Xinyi to the fourth season together. When the feature film comes out, the audience will see Xu Zimian and Cheng Xinyi appearing in the same scene, and they will definitely make the topic of "Warm Little Home" to the top three.

Humming a brisk little song, Director Li continued to cut the film.

In order to release the film on time tomorrow, it seems that their team has to work overtime tonight.

Director Li stayed up for most of the night and had two obvious dark circles under his eyes.

And the guests woke up the next day and found that the money in their accounts was gone! There was also a black envelope on the table.

Tang Gu opened the envelope and read: "Good morning, all the clerks of Wenxin Xiaojia, now I have an unfortunate event to inform you. In the middle of the night last night, a big mouse with cross-muscle knots sneaked into Wenxin Xiaojia and told you all to be okay. All the easy money has been emptied."

"Fortunately, the kind-hearted us have worked so hard to find three temporary workers for you. One group of guests needs to stay in the store to entertain guests, and the other three groups of guests should act quickly and go out to work and earn money! Clerk, you need to be back before five o'clock."

"Note: Mysterious guest Pei Yan is free to join any group. No matter which group you join, you need to pay special attention to your surroundings. We have prepared a special task for you. After completing it, you can get a mysterious prize today."

After reading it, Tang Gu was so angry that he wanted to roll up the letter paper and throw it into the trash can.

In the first three seasons, there was no link where money was stolen at all. It seems that Director Li has worked hard to toss them this season.