Chapter 90: Bad scores

When Xu Zimian and Pei Yan arrived in the auditorium, there were already many students sitting scattered around. Anyway, there is no class in the afternoon, and some students even more than half of the class come to join in the fun to have a first glimpse.

When signing in, Xu Zimian paid attention to his serial number and ranked eighteenth.

She leaned close to Pei Yan's ear and asked in a low voice, "Seventy-six programs, don't you want to get ten o'clock?"

Pei Yan turned slightly and said, "No, some shows are so bad that the jury called to stop them in advance. Some people might just give up if they didn't schedule the show. If they are fast, they can end at around six o'clock."

Xu Zimian wondered, "Xue Ying wrote my name on her own accord and wanted to see me make a fool of myself, but I can just give up."

Pei Yan flicked Xu Zimian's forehead, "She sees your character and won't give up easily."

Xu Zimian nodded clearly, and, with her character, she would definitely stand on the stage. Giving up without performing is like admitting defeat in front of Xue Ying and admitting that he is weak.

This order should be sorted by grade. Under the leadership of the teacher, the first grade students sat down obediently at the front and waited to read the name of their group.

Xue Ying was patted on the shoulder by her friend, and when she looked back, she saw Pei Yan walking in with Xu Zimian's hand in hand, and found a back seat to sit side by side.

Looking at the guitar bag that Pei Yan gently put down, it was obvious that he wanted to personally accompany Xu Zimian, and the two of them performed together on stage.

A girl said enviously: "Pei Yan is too good to Xu Zimian. When have you seen Pei Yan participate in such an event? It seems that Xu Zimian is going to sing."

Xue Ying bit her lip angrily, turned her head, put her arms around her chest, and snorted coldly, "What's the use of Pei Yan's performance? In less than two hours, how far can Xu Zimian be prepared? "

He sneered and said, "Don't go to the stage when you are so nervous that you forget the lyrics, and you will just stand there stupidly, that's funny, hehe."

The girl laughed out loud and smacked Xue Ying's arm, "Sister Ying, you're absolutely amazing! Seeing how embarrassing she has been in front of so many people this time, how dare she stick to Pei Yan."

Facing the center of the stage, sat three senior students in uniform. From the identity cards placed on the table, we could see that they were the president of the student union, the vice president of the student union, and the minister of the arts department.

There were also two teachers sitting, the middle one was the former head teacher of my brother Xu Jinming and the current vice-principal Teacher Jin.

The minister of the Department of Literature and Art picked up the microphone and introduced the scoring mechanism to the students who participated in the program audition.

To put it simply, the five of them are the judges, and they will give a score to each program, with a maximum of 10, and they will be ranked according to the total score. It should be noted that there are three guaranteed places for each grade.

For the first and second grade students, most of the classes are organized by the teachers to rehearse the program specially for the school celebration.

It quickly progressed to the third grade program, and the program instantly became diverse, but the quality was also mixed.

"The next performance is "Princess" brought by Xue Ying, Li Shuyi, Zhao Zhenzhen, and Ruan Qi from the three-year class. Please prepare for the next contestant, Xu Zimian, from the three-year class."

Xue Ying stood on the big stage where the lights were focused, looked at Xu Zimian's position, and issued a challenge letter with her eyes that she was bound to win: Dare to fight? !

Xu Zimian looked back at Xue Ying's eyes and smiled: Why dare not?

Since she appeared in the auditorium, she has already accepted the challenge initiated by Xue Ying, and she will appreciate the dance performance of Xue Ying's group.

Xue Ying nodded towards her partners, walked to her own position, stood up, and set up the starting movements.

The slightly mysterious prelude to "Princess" sounded slowly. Xue Ying put her toes on her toes and stepped forward, waving her arms gracefully, as if she was inviting girls to dance with her.

One girl waved her hand and refused to run away, another girl pushed Xue Ying's outstretched hand arrogantly, and the last girl knelt on the ground, looking eagerly at the dazzling girls.

The rhythm of the music turns to lively.

Xue Ying persevered in sending out invitations to the girls, she was spinning in the middle of the stage, dancing and smiling.

The girls surrounded her in the center, each doing their own thing.

I don't know how long I danced, but as the music became slower and slower, Xue Ying's movements became slower and softer. She was tired, her skirt undone, and she slumped wearily on the ground.

The first girl approached and wanted to hold Xue Ying, but her hand slipped weakly. She looked back at Xue Ying and parted reluctantly.

The second girl came over arrogantly, stood on tiptoe, walked around Xue Ying a few times, and walked slowly away with arrogant steps.

Only the last girl, she gathered up her courage and approached Xue Ying.

The girl's insistence, Xue Ying's refusal, you advance and I retreat, when the music rhythm reached its peak, Xue Ying held the girl's hand.

Xue Ying and the girl happily held each other's hands and danced to their heart's content.

The other two girls, who seemed to be infected by them, joined in, and the four of them danced together.

The music returned to the mysterious melody, and the four girls kept their movements in place.

...

The five judges whispered, with all due respect, they didn't really understand it. What is this show trying to express?

Xu Zimian shook his head slightly, Xue Ying's bad arrangement was blind to such beautiful music.

Xue Ying was so eager to express herself that she could not wait to stand in the center of the light from beginning to end, making the plot of the remaining three people too thin and confusing.

And the movements of the four people are almost not repeated. You dance yours, I dance mine, and the overall look is messy.

Xu Zimian could understand that Xue Ying played the role of a princess. She was lonely and wanted to find girls of the same age to play with.

The first girl should play a girl who dare not contact the princess. For fear of being punished, she can only refuse the invitation of the princess again and again.

The last girl should play a girl from a declining noble family. She was rejected by other girls, and she longed to integrate into them.

The second girl with an arrogant attitude... Xu Zimian didn't understand her identity.

There is also a stiff pause at the end, what do you want to express? Expressing that they are just a bunch of puppets being manipulated? Can't find any connection with the previous story.

The judges did not give high scores in the end, three sevens and two sixes, for a total score of 33.

Seeing this final score, Xue Ying's eyes were full of incredible. She didn't even get 40 points in her carefully choreographed dance? !

According to her estimate, each judge's score should be at least eight points or more.

Xue Ying's heart twitched up and down. If she wanted to enter the top twenty-five, she was afraid it would be hanging.

She glanced at Xu Zimian without a trace, and kept comforting herself, don't worry, she will definitely be better than Xu Zimian.

"Next is the performance brought by Xu Zimian from the third class. Please prepare for He Fei and Zhang Yupeng from the second class of the third year."