Chapter 38: acting suppression

Seeing Pei Yan reluctantly clinging to her baby sister's arms, Xu Jinyu has sufficient evidence that the ulterior motives of the little weasel is definitely taking the opportunity to take advantage of her own sister!

Pei Yan and Xu Zimian were still immersed in their hearty performance just now.

As expected of his recognized opponent! The speed of progress is terrifying, and when playing with Xiao Mianhua, he is happy and relaxed, and he is completely enjoying the filming process.

As expected of her brother Ayan! With the strength of Ayan's brother, he will definitely become the youngest three gold actor!

There seemed to be a burning gaze staring at him, Pei Yan shook his body, left Xu Zimian's embrace, and straightened his messy clothes.

Noticing that Brother Yu was waving at him, Xu Zimian was about to jump over, accidentally stepped on the skirt, and rushed forward with an "ah" sound.

"Be careful!" Pei Yan was so frightened that he quickly reached out and grabbed Xu Zimian.

She turned into Xu Zimian and threw herself into Pei Yan's arms. She exhaled slowly, thankful that Pei Yan was beside her, and murmured, "Thank you, brother Ayan."

Looking down at Xu Zimian's overly long skirt, Pei Yan reminded: "You silly girl, walk carefully and don't step on the skirt again."

Xu Zimian giggled and said coquettishly, "This is the first time I've worn a period costume." Little hands held up the skirt, "I'm not used to such a long skirt. Besides, if it wasn't for Brother Ayan, I would definitely not let me. fell to the ground."

"You!" Pei Yan sighed helplessly, and was infected by Xu Zimian's laughter, and laughed along with him.

You look at me, I look at you, the child's pure and happy laughter echoes in the air, as if to bring a refreshing breeze to the hot summer.

Hello, you little weasel with intentions!

Xu Jinyu, who couldn't stand it any longer, came over, separated the sticky two people, picked up her baby sister without hesitation, looked down at the little weasel, and said with a smile, "Pei Yan, thank you so much. You! Look at your movements just now, your motor nerves are very developed, your eyes are fast, your hands are fast, and you will definitely have a future in learning table tennis."

With nothing in his arms, Pei Yan was a little lost. He didn't understand Xu Jinyu's words, and replied humbly, "I happened to be beside Xiao Mianhua."

Little cotton? !

Xu Jinyu raised her eyebrows. If he remembered correctly, last time we met, Pei Yan also called his sister by her name.

What a misstep, you shouldn't be soft-hearted and let the little weasel go to the lamp market alone with his baby sister. From the change in the title, you can know the relationship between the two people by leaps and bounds.

"Xiaoyan, Xiaomian, come over here!"

Xu Jingrong got up and waved at the two young actors.

Xu Jinyu hugged her sister and walked over with Pei Yan.

Xu Jingrong pointed out a few small flaws to Pei Yan and Xu Zimian one by one.

It's not that Director Xu is harsh on the two young actors, but that he recognizes the acting skills of the two young actors and believes that they can do better.

The clip of Xiao Yunshao's infatuation was playing, "Look Xiaoyan, I think your emotional handling can be a little richer. From the beginning of disbelief, to grief, to the belief that you harmed Master, completely Explosion. If the emotional level can be richer, it will be easier to resonate with the audience."