Chapter 112: first ensemble

The headquarters of Agatha magazine.

The phone has not stopped for the past two days.

"What? It's gone? Why do you have so few prints in this issue?!"

The customer service staff of "Agatha" nodded and bowed and kept apologizing: "I'm sorry, I'm really sorry, it's our poor preparation."

The employees are heartbroken.

They are not selling 30,000 or 300,000 copies this time, but 3 million copies! ! !

Who knew that in just two days, all of them were sold out...

Agatha and Needham, standing at the top, are celebrating the success of this issue.

Needham praised: "You still have the courage!"

Not everyone has the courage to pour three million in the electronic age, or on two little girls.

At least until he saw the final data, he didn't believe that the three million instincts were successfully sold out.

Agatha smiled slightly, she was still old and hesitated. If she was young, she would definitely start at five million without hesitation.

Thinking of working with Xu Zimian and Lilina again in a few months, Needham asked curiously, "How much are you going to print next? Five million?"

Agatha shook her head and spat out a number that Needham couldn't even imagine, "Eight million."

"Eight...!" Needham almost spit out the coffee in his mouth in shock, causing him to keep coughing.

Eight million! The king of their fashion kingdom, are they really not kidding?

Agatha sighed silently. After the global release of "Song of the Elf", more people will know Xu Zimian and Lilina, and will be deeply attracted by them.

She is not worried at all that the eight million won't be sold out, but she is worried that there will be less preparation. Maybe it is time to mention ten million?

After returning from the United States for several days, Xu Zimian felt that something was different today. She found that there seemed to be more classmates watching her.

Is it wrong to dress?

Xu Zimian looked at her clothes suspiciously, it was no different from usual.

Or are the shoes reversed? Looking down, that's right.

It was not until I saw Tang Tang at noon and saw "Agatha" held by the eldest sister that Xu Zimian suddenly realized that it turned out that the new issue of "Agatha" was on sale!

"Little Cotton!" Tang Tang excitedly picked up Little Cotton, turned a few circles in place, and danced with joy, "When I saw your photo above, I couldn't help shouting, and was almost carried by my father. Throw it out the door."

"Let me see."

Jiang Yu took the magazine and flipped through it casually, and saw Little Cotton.

Only at this time did he have a clear understanding: it turns out that Little Cotton is a star!

It's not that he hasn't watched "Warm Little Home", but the little cotton in "Warm Little House" also shows a side of life, as gentle and lovely as the sister next door.

The little cotton that appeared in "Agatha", dressed in fashionable clothes, like the brilliant sun hanging in the air, is so out of reach. Especially the devil dress, full of aggressiveness.

Jiang Yu had an illusion that he and they were not from the same world.

Noticing Jiang Yu's lonely eyes, Pei Yan's good brothers embraced Jiang Yu's shoulders and asked, "What are you thinking about? Are you thinking of a perfect excuse to avoid studying?"