Chapter 79: Jade Snow Smart Cotton

Several registration openings were opened, and Xu Jinming dragged his sister to find a line at random.

It didn't take long for the mother and son in front of them to turn.

The teacher quickly scanned the registration form and looked at the little boy tenderly, "Little boy, what's your name?"

The little boy was stunned for a second, then smiled and showed two rows of big white teeth, "Xiao Hai!"

The teacher asked again, "Then can you count from 1 to 9?"

The little boy was stunned for a longer time. He looked up at his mother, turned back and counted slowly with his fingers: "1, 2, 3, 4, 4...8..."

After counting "4" several times, the little boy jumped directly to "8".

The teacher finally asked, "Children, do you know when the National Day is?"

The little boy shook his head, he didn't know.

The teacher knew about the child's situation. She looked at the little boy's mother and said, "Hello, Xiaohai, I suggest that Xiaohai be admitted to school again next year."

The woman was immediately unhappy. The teacher's kind suggestion fell into her ears, because she disliked her child's stupidity and couldn't answer the question, "I said this teacher, my child is fine, why not let him study?"

The teacher tried to explain: "You see that your child is only a month away from turning six years old, and is not yet of our school age."

The woman didn't care, and shouted sharply: "Then don't you delay other children for a year, do you know how precious this year is for children?"

"but......"

Before the teacher could finish speaking, she was interrupted by the woman: "Tell me, how much money do I need to donate so that my child can go to school?"

Those who choose to send their children to Nuori have some spare money at home. Looking at a woman's gorgeous dress and a few big rings on her hand, you should have small assets at home.

"It's not about money or money." The teacher said helplessly, "We have clear rules that your child's age does not meet the admission requirements for the time being."

The woman was so angry that she pointed at Xu Zimian behind her, "Then doesn't this girl also meet the admission requirements?"

Xu Jinming looked at this vexatious parent with a funny look, did he want to spread the war on his baby sister?

He put the household registration book on the table, raised his eyebrows and said, "Sorry, my child is six years old, and he can really enter the school."

The woman's eyes widened in anger, and she looked at Xu Zimian suspiciously. Is this child really six years old?

Raising his throat, he said strangely: "When this teacher asks questions, you can't let the water out."

The woman's loud voice attracted many parents, and their eyes fell on Xu Zimian.

The woman stood aside with her arms folded. She wanted to see if the little girl could answer all the questions.

Xu Jinming rolled his eyes, "My child is smart!"

Pulling Little Cotton and sitting down on the stool, he patted his sister's shoulder soothingly: Don't worry, my brother is there for everything.

Xu Zimian is not afraid, she is not stage fright when so many people look at her during filming, let alone this look?

Looking at such a cute little girl, the teacher's inner stagnation from the woman's anger seemed to be cured a lot.