Chapter 28: Meet Liu Yutong again

The next morning, when the family sat and had breakfast, listening to the conversation between his parents and brother Yu, Xu Zimian probably knew why brother Yu stopped acting.

The halo he carried since childhood turned into a shackle that trapped Brother Yu, causing him to gradually lose his way.

It's not that Brother Yu doesn't want to act, he likes acting and wants to continue acting. It's just that he encountered a bottleneck, which made him afraid to move on and let his fans down.

Instead of letting them down, keep your best image in their memory.

Knowing the crux of Brother Yu's crux, Xu Zimian sat beside Xu Jinyu, shaking Xu Jinyu's arm with her small hand, and looked up at Xu Jinyu with puppy-like watery eyes, "Brother Yu, I will go to Qiangu Film and Television with my uncle in a month. City filming, parents can't spare time, can you accompany Xiao Mianhua?"

Xu Jinyu was about to refuse, but Xia Xuan took the lead and blocked: "I can rest assured that Jin Yu will follow. Jin Yu, you will take time off to take care of Xiao Mianhua, just in time to go out to relax."

Xu Cheng agreed: "Go and see how the seniors act, maybe you can find inspiration and get out of the predicament."

Xu Jinming also smiled and encouraged: "Go, go, if I hadn't been busy editing the text recently, I'd still want to take a leave and follow along."

Xu Zimian made persistent efforts, sucked her nose, blinked her eyes, and called out pitifully, "Brother Yu, come with me."

Xu Jinyu couldn't bear to reject the poor little sister, plus her parents and younger brother were persuading him, she gritted her teeth and nodded, "Okay, but I can only ask for leave for a month at most."

"Yeah!" Xu Zimian raised her hands happily, and gave a crisp applause from brother Ming.

Looking at the three brothers and sisters who got along with Le, a happy smile appeared on Xia Xuan's face.

A month later, Xu Zimian ended all his roles in "Distant Voices" and looked forward to going to Qiangu Film and Television City to join the cast of "Xianying Chuochuo".

This is Xu Zimian's first time out of town for filming, and she is inevitably excited.

Xia Xuan and Xu Cheng were not at ease with Xu Jinyu alone. Xia Xuan also sent her assistant, Xiao Ke, to take care of Xiao Mianhua and Jin Yu during this time.

Under the leadership of Xiaoke, the three of them successfully arrived at Qiangu Film and Television City.

"Wow!"

Looking at the majestic ancient city in front of him, Xu Zimian exclaimed from the bottom of his heart.

It is indeed the largest ancient style film and television city in China!

Qiangu Film and Television City is a 5A-level tourist attraction, with more than 30 large-scale live-action bases and nearly 20 large-scale indoor photo studios.

In order to take care of Little Cotton, Xu Jingrong specially reserved the best suite for Little Cotton.

"Sister Xiaoke, hurry up!"

The over-excited Xu Zimian saw that the elevator door was about to close, and quickly trotted over, pressed the elevator button, and urged Sister Xiaoke who was behind.

The elevator door that was about to be closed slowly opened again, revealing a group of three people standing inside.

That face with the coquettish and heavy makeup is Liu Yutong!