Chapter 51: boss

Xia Xuan specially combed a big ponytail, which looked neat and clean.

Xu Zimian also has a big ponytail and wears the same parent-child clothes as her mother. The only difference is that she wears a fluffy bear backpack with the same hairpin, which is so cute as a delicate doll in the window, which makes people want to treasure her.

Tang Gu opened his eyes wide in disbelief and greeted him, wanting to hug the goddess. When he was about to make contact, he stopped and extended his hand in a gentlemanly way, "Welcome, Her Majesty the Queen, to our cozy cottage."

Xia Xuan stretched out her hand and shook Tang Gu's hand, "I like the show hosted by Teacher Tang. When are you going to invite me to sit down?"

Tang Gu was flattered and immediately sent out an invitation, "If Queen Xia can come to my show, maybe I can get a promotion and a raise the next day. Then you and I can agree, and then you can't refuse my invitation. ."

"That's it."

After shaking hands with the Queen, Tang Gu half squatted down, "This is Little Cotton, it's cuter than it looks on the video."

Xiao Mianhua called out obediently, "Hello, Uncle Tang."

"Little Cotton is really good, not like my wild girl, by the way..." Tang Gu turned around and pulled his daughter over, "This is my daughter Tang Tang, who should be the eldest child this time."

Tang Gu looked at his daughter seriously, "So you have to take care of your younger siblings, you know?"

Tang Tang has no time to pay attention to her father, she is staring at Little Cotton, hehe, this sister is so cute, I really want to pinch it!

Thinking in my heart, Tang Tang's hand stretched out towards Xiao Cotton's face uncontrollably, and squeezed it gently, oh, it was as tender as egg white, I really wanted to take a bite!

He swiped his hand down and raised Xiao Mianhua's chin, Tang Tang said in a dignified manner: "Good, call me boss, and I will be responsible for covering you in the future!"

"Tang Tang!" Tang Gu reprimanded softly.

Look at her daughter's ruffian demeanor, and listen to her delicious words. Where did she learn it from? Tang Gu wanted to stuff his daughter back into his wife's stomach and start over.

Cheng Xinyi, who was hiding behind her father, looked at Xu Zimian, who was surrounded by many, jealously. Why does she meet Xu Zimian wherever she goes? Really haunted.

Cheng's father is also very angry. As long as he pays a little attention to the entertainment industry, who doesn't know that he and Xu Cheng's family have had an unhappy break up?

As the director of "Sweet Little Home", Li Chengzhou must have known the situation of each family when inviting guests. In order to increase the topic of the show, he specially invited his daughters Cheng Xinyi and Xu Zimian!

Song Hao stared at Xu Zimian and rolled his eyes. This new sister is so good-looking, and suddenly he was not so disgusted to come to the show.

Tang Tang, who was grabbed by his father's ear, shouted: "It hurts!!"

"Uncle Tang." Xu Zimian took the initiative to take Tang Tang's hand forward, "I like the eldest sister."

Big sister? !

Tang Tang's eyes sparkled, ooh, she likes this title!

It's the boss and the sister again, double the joy! As expected of her younger brother, this little mouth is as sweet as honey.

"Humph." Tang Gu released his hand, "During this time, you should study hard with Xiao Mian, see how well-behaved they are, and then see how bad you are."

Tang Tang took Xu Zimian's hand back and grimaced at his father, "No matter how bad I am, it's not your precious daughter."

He turned around and patted Xu Zimian's shoulder with one hand on his waist, and patted his chest with the other, Tang Tang said boldly, "Girl, you will be my only younger brother in the future, and I will be your eldest sister, I will protect you. !" Said and waved his fists twice, "Whoever dares to bully you, just tell me and see if I don't blow his dog's head!"

Xu Zimian rolled her eyes and nodded in response, "Then I will trouble the eldest sister from now on."

"Hey." Tang Tang smirked like a fool, and took the opportunity to squeeze two more tender faces of the little cotton, "No trouble, no trouble."

Except for Tang Gu, whose face was full of blindness, the other two adults laughed out loud.

Father Cheng couldn't laugh at all. In order to maintain a good image of a loving father, he had to laugh along. I felt aggrieved in my heart, and I glared at my daughter angrily: You show me well!

Now that the guests of this season have all arrived, Tang Gu organized everyone to enter the room and sit down, ready to discuss how to open the Wenxinjia Restaurant.

In the middle of the dining table, there was a white envelope with the program icon of "Warm Little Home" printed on it.

Tang Gu politely said, "Queen Xia, are you here?"

"No." Xia Xuan shook her head and said, "Teacher Tang should come, you are a professional."

"Okay, then I'll just take it apart."

Tang Gu opened the envelope, took out the task card inside, and read in a eloquent voice: "Welcome to the warm little home, all the guests. In order for the restaurant to open as soon as possible, please select a manager first."

Everyone pointed to Tang Gu invariably, and the store manager was responsible for overall planning and field control. Naturally, Tang Gu, who was a host, had the most experience.

Tang Gu didn't resign, he readily took over the post of store manager, and continued to read: "Wen Wen Xiaojia will officially open tomorrow, please be prepared, the mysterious person surnamed Li will stay."

"It's gone!?"

Tang Gu flipped over the task card, and behind it was a vast expanse of white. When he opened the envelope again, there were ten brand new hundred-yuan bills inside.

He took out the money and counted it several times, "It seems that only one thousand yuan of start-up capital is really provided, is that enough?"

Song Jiayu covered his forehead with a headache, "Save a little bit, it should be barely enough. We have to prepare all the preliminary work ourselves, do you know how to cook? I only know some home-cooked dishes, and if it's hard dishes, I'm not very good at it. "

"Cough cough..." Tang Gu raised his hand weakly and said, "To be honest, I only know how to scramble eggs with tomatoes and cook instant noodles. Of course, I learned a few tricks from my wife when I came here, the taste... It can only be said that it is barely edible."

Cheng's father said, "I don't know how to cook either. Usually at home, it's my wife who cooks."

This time, Song Jiayu has even more headaches. As for Xia Xuan, everyone knows that she can't cook, "Am I the only one who can cook? I'm afraid I'm a little too busy..."

Xia Xuan proudly pushed Xiao Mianhua forward, "My family will meet!"

"..." Song Jiayu looked at Xiao Mianhua, "Xiao Mian can also make scrambled eggs with tomatoes?"

It's not that he underestimates Xiao Mianhua, a six-year-old child, or a little princess born in the Xu family. Does he really know how to cook?

"Yes." Xu Zimian called out the name of the dishes with his fingers, "I will also cook braised pork, boiled beef, squirrel mandarin fish, sweet and sour pork loin, mapo tofu, wine-stuffed dumplings, etc., and also bake small biscuits. Make all kinds of delicious little desserts."

Xu Zimian blinked and looked at Song Jiayu, "What Uncle Song likes to eat, I can go to school if I don't know how, and I can ask my chef dad for advice."

Hearing the names of the dishes, Song Jiayu was stunned. He underestimated Xiao Mianhua. He was a fake chef, and Xiao Mianhua was the real chef.

But... Song Jiayu winked at Xia Xuan: Can Little Cotton really know how to cook? Or thought you were playing home?