Chapter 40: Hanging Wia for the first time

Liu Yutong didn't know how Xu Jinyu told Xu Jingrong, she was just happy that her part could be shot two days later, giving her time to breathe.

After taking off her makeup and changing into her regular clothes, Liu Yutong sat in the awning and looked at Xu Jinyu in the shooting venue with affection.

The little deer was pounding in his heart, even though Xu Jinyu was only eighteen years old, he has grown into a reliable man.

Thinking of some special hobbies on Mr. Li's bed, Liu Yutong pouted in disgust. President Li and Xu Jinyu are completely fish eyes and dragon balls. With a better choice, she is unwilling to continue.

Xu Zimian, who looked at the stars holding the moon with admiration, was just hanging a Weiya, and a group of people surrounded her.

The sour water of jealousy was surging in Liu Yutong's body, the stinky girl just had a good background. If it is a small actor from an ordinary family, can it become the focus?

If she becomes Xu Jinyu's wife and the daughter-in-law of the Xu family, can she enjoy the same treatment?

Thinking that one day he would become the focus of the crowd, enjoying everyone's compliments, Liu Yutong laughed out loud, and began to seriously ponder the final battle shirt for the night.

This is the first time Xu Zimian hangs Weiya, and everyone naturally cares about her.

Many people feel uncomfortable when they come into contact with Wia for the first time, let alone Xiao Mian who is only six years old.

Xu Jinyu repeatedly checked the Weiya that her sister was wearing, pulling the protective rope, making sure that there could be no omissions.

Try the tightness of Weiya again. If it is tied too tightly, the younger sister may have poor blood flow, and may even faint.

He is a person who doesn't hang on to Weiya, but he is more nervous than his sister, and keeps asking: "Is there any discomfort in Little Cotton?"

Xu Zimian shook his head, "There is nothing uncomfortable."

Pei Yan remembered his experience of hanging Weiya for the first time, and did not want Xiao Mianhua to experience the same pain, so he shared his own experience, "In order to reduce the number of repetitions, Xiao Mian, you must always remember the camera position. The place to put it. Being hung up is very different from stepping on the ground to shoot, the balance is not good, and the final effect will be ugly."

Xu Zimian smiled gratefully at Pei Yan: "Thank you brother Ayan, I will pay attention."

Saying that, he looked around, and repeatedly determined the position of the camera.

Recalling the movements taught by the martial arts instructor, he made small gestures with his hands to make sure he didn't make any mistakes.

Xu Jingrong was also nervous. If something happened to Xiao Mian on his crew, his senior brother would definitely come down from the sky with a machete and chase him to the ends of the earth.

Of course, it is not only because Xiao Mianhua is the daughter of his senior brother, but Xu Jingrong is also reluctant to hurt Xiao Mian in the slightest. For him, Xiao Mian is like a daughter.

Like an old mother, she said, "Little cotton, this is your first time hanging Weiya, don't be nervous, don't be afraid of NG. If you feel any discomfort, you can immediately signal to us, you know?"

"Uncle, don't worry." Xu Zimian winked mischievously, "If I feel any discomfort, I will immediately blink to signal to Uncle."

In this scene, Su Xi was attacked by men in black in the middle of the night while taking Xiao Yunshao back to Xizhao Peak.