Chapter 46: parting

Without Liu Yutong, the atmosphere of the crew became more harmonious, and the smile on Director Xu's face became brighter. He could already see the popular scene of "Xianying Chuochuo".

After half a month of filming, Pei Yan's last scene in the "Xianyingchuochuo" crew ended successfully.

Xu Jinyu, who woke up at 7:30 in the morning, pushed open the door of the adjoining bedroom. Her little sister, who usually sleeps like a pig, woke up earlier than herself?

The baby sister could not be found anywhere, Xu Jinyu looked at Xiaoke and asked, "Sister Xiaoke, have you seen Xiaomian?"

Xiao Ke was looking at the work schedule and replied, "Didn't Pei Yan finish the project yesterday? He is leaving the Qiangu Film and Television City today, and Xiao Mianhua is going to see Pei Yan."

"what?!"

Xu Jinyu's eyes widened, he almost forgot that although he sent away a vixen who was trying to seduce him, there was also a little weasel with wolf ambitions, lurking beside his sister, waiting for an opportunity.

"Where did they go?" Xu Jinyu hurriedly opened the door, wanting to find her sister as soon as possible.

Xiaoke blinked her eyes suspiciously, raised her head and said, "The two children should just walk around and play in the film and television city. What are you going to play with them, Jin Yu?"

Xu Jinyu retracted her hand and closed the door again.

Forget it, anyway, we won't be able to see the little weasel from tomorrow, so let the baby sister go to see Pei Yan at the end.

Pei Yan came outside as scheduled, and saw Xu Zimian wearing a light blue navy-collared skirt and holding a small bag in his hand.

Noticing Pei Yan coming, Xu Zimian showed a bright smile and waved his hand, "Brother Ayan, you are here!"

"Yeah." Pei Yan coughed twice. Mom said that girls can't wait on a date. It was his fault that he snooze for five minutes.

He pointed to what Xu Zimian was holding in his palm, "What is this?"

Xu Zimian handed the small bag in his hand to Pei Yan as if offering a treasure, "Is it the small biscuits I baked, brother Ayan try it?"

"You still bake cookies?"

Pei Yan took the bag and opened it, the rich chocolate smell came out. The cookies are baked in the shape of a cat's head and look very cute.

Xu Zimian looked at Pei Yan expectantly, and urged, "I haven't baked for a long time, brother Ayan, please try it."

The thoughtful Xu Zimian noticed that Pei Yan didn't seem to like too sweet food, so he chose to make chocolate-flavored biscuits.

Unable to let Xiao Mianhua down, Pei Yan picked up a piece and put it in his mouth.

The rich black and smart taste spread out in his mouth, with a little bitterness and a little sweetness, which was his favorite taste.

"Delicious." Pei Yan praised without hesitation, "I didn't expect you to bake cookies."

In Pei Yan's opinion, Xu Zimian, as the daughter of Xu Cheng and Xia Xuan, should be a charming girl who has never been in the kitchen. I didn't expect to bake small biscuits, and they tasted very good.

Receiving Pei Yan's praise, Xu Zimian laughed happily and stretched out her hand obediently.

"Huh?" Pei Yan blinked suspiciously, what do you mean, do you want to hold hands?

Xu Zimian said, "Hold hands."

"Huh?! Kekeke...Why do you want to hold hands suddenly?" Hearing Xiao Mianhua's answer, Pei Yan was so shocked that he choked on the cracked biscuits.

Xu Zimian tilted his head, "Brother Ayan said, hold hands so you won't get lost."

It was what he said to Little Cotton that day in the small town of Lantern.

There were many people at that time, and he was afraid that Xiao Mian would get lost, so he said holding hands!

Looking around now, there are not many people on the road, how can I get lost? !

The body movements were more honest. Pei Yan held Xu Zimian's tender little hand awkwardly, and repeatedly emphasized: "Don't think about it! I held you because I was worried that you would get lost!"

Pedestrians passing by, looking at the pair of golden boys and girls holding hands, smiled knowingly.

Thinking of being separated from brother Ayan, and not knowing when the next meeting will be, Xu Zimian lowered his head in despair.

Pei Yan touched the back of his head suspiciously. Did he make Xiao Mian unhappy? He doesn't seem to be doing anything.

"Little Cotton, what's the matter with you?"

Xu Zimian shook his head and looked into Pei Yan's bright eyes, "Can I still meet Brother Ayan in the future?"

Pei Yan understood, it turned out that Xiao Mianhua was reluctant to be separated from herself, and her heart was as sweet as a few pounds of honey.

"As long as you and I keep acting, we will always meet in other crews."

Xu Zimian nodded happily, "Yeah! I will work hard to act, and try to be in the same crew with Brother Ayan again."

Pei Yan touched Xu Zimian's head, and suddenly realized that Xiaomian is over six years old, is she going to go to elementary school?

"Little Cotton, are your parents sending you to elementary school?"

"Yes." Xu Zimian pouted, "It seems like he is going to take me to Nuoli."

Hearing the word "Nuo Li", Pei Yan could no longer hide the rise of the corners of his lips. He scratched the tip of Xu Zimian's nose soothingly, "Don't worry, we will meet again soon."

"Ok?"

Pei Yan won't tell Xiao Mian that the school he attends is also Nuori. He plans to give Xiao Mian a surprise, "Well, you will know then."

Knowing that after school starts, he will be able to see Xiao Mian again. When Pei Yan left Qiangu Film and Television City, he felt so relaxed and comfortable.

Besides Pei Yan, Xu Jinyu was the happiest. He could not wait to beat the gongs and drums to say goodbye to the little weasel.