Chapter 77: girl in mural

I made an appointment with Director Zhuo, and Xu Jinming took his sister to the appointment on time the next day.

Zhuo Wan is nearly 60 years old and likes children very much, especially a well-behaved and sensible good child like Xiao Mian, who became her heart treasure as soon as they met.

She took out all the delicious food, handed it to Xiao Mianhua, and carefully looked at Xiao Mianhua's appearance, "Xiao Mianhua really looks like Queen Xia, and at first glance, it is a beautiful embryo."

Xu Zimian took the biscuits from Director Zhuo and called sweetly, "Thank you, Grandma Zhuo."

Zhuo Wan's demeanor became more and more kind, and her voice became more and more gentle, "Has Xiao Mianhua read the novel?"

Xu Zimian nodded, "Yesterday my brother took me through the plot."

"The Girl in the Mural" tells the story of a sudden storm that trapped the heroine Yan Xiaoxiao and others in a small hotel. Strange things happened one after another, and people started to die. They tried their best to leave the hotel, and every time they stepped out, they would be teleported back to their origin.

Just when people were getting more and more desperate, Yan Xiaoxiao picked up a taciturn little girl, A Ling, in the small hotel.

Thinking that A Ling's parents may have died in this strange hotel, Yan Xiaoxiao felt pity and decided to take good care of A Ling and send A Ling out safely no matter what.

For some unknown reason, although it is still impossible to get out, the frequency of dead people has become lower.

Looking for a way out, Yan Xiaoxiao found a secret passage in the kitchen.

Following the secret passage, she came to the end, a small secret room, about four square meters.

Apart from a tattered quilt, there is only an exquisite mural, and the little girl in the painting is the little girl A Ling who eats and lives with her these days!

The difficulty of playing A Ling is much higher than that of Su Xi. And "The Girl in the Mural" is a movie, there will be a lot of scenes that hit the actors' faces, and the grasp of eyes is more stringent.

"A Ling had a rough life, and was madly infatuated by her adoptive father. As A Ling grew up, her adoptive father began to fear that A Ling would grow into a different appearance. In the end, he found the best painter to paint A Ling from his favorite period. Bell, forever and ever in the frescoes."

"A Ling, who was brutally killed, has her ashes embedded in the back of the mural, and her soul is engraved on the mural. She waited for a long time, and finally this group of people came. Her original intention was to kill everyone, but she was fighting with Yan. In getting along with Xiaoxiao, I was redeemed by Yan Xiaoxiao."

Xu Zimian listened carefully to Director Zhuo's explanation.

A Ling is simple and complex.

At the beginning, Ah Ling was completely closed to herself. When she got along with Yan Xiaoxiao, her eyes were pure and innocent, and she was a little girl who didn't know anything.

But occasionally when looking at others, Ah Ling's eyes are terrifying. Anyone who wants to hurt Yan Xiaoxiao will die miserably the next day.

When she realized the great influence Yan Xiaoxiao had on her, the ignorant Ah Ling didn't understand love, she was just afraid of this uncontrollable feeling. She once wanted to kill Yan Xiaoxiao, but she was greedy for the warmth that Yan Xiaoxiao gave.

Until the end, Ah Ling suddenly understood what love is.

The emotions corresponding to each stage are different, and Xu Zimian needs to accurately interpret them through his eyes.

Zhuo Wan encouraged: "Don't be under pressure, Xiao Mianhua, let's try it first. Come, look at Grandma Zhuo and use your eyes to make me fearful."

Unexpectedly, it was the most difficult look ever.

Xu Jinming patted his sister's back lightly and guided her to get to know A Ling, "Little Cotton, think about if you were A Ling, who was brutally murdered by your adoptive father and full of resentment, then you are facing this group of people who entered the small hotel. , what do you think when you watch them look ugly?"

What if I were A Ling?

Xu Zimian fell into contemplation. If she were Ah Ling, she would watch the people who were gradually revealing their ugly face, and watch them find their own way.

In her eyes, there will be the arrogance of looking down on stupid people, the jokes that want to see them worse, and the pleasure of torturing them physically and mentally.

She wants to make them suffer and kill themselves in madness.

Thinking like that, Xu Zimian raised the corners of her lips slightly upwards. Just looking at the smiling lips, they looked like pure white gardenias in full bloom, which made people subconsciously want to pity her.

When looking up at her eyes, she subconsciously froze in place. When he came back to his senses, he broke out in a cold sweat.

I saw Xiao Mianhua's eyes were curved smiling eyes, but in those pupils, there were like two black swirls, except for the boundless darkness, no light could be reflected.

Zhuo Wan was stunned and sighed that Xiao Mian was worthy of being the queen's daughter and a genius in acting.

She was also amazed at Xiao Mianhua's empathy ability. She completely integrated herself into the role of A Ling, and everything started from A Ling to truly interpret A Ling.

"Xiao Mian, you are amazing!" Zhuo Wan hugged Xiao Mian tightly.

Hearing the familiar three words "Little Cotton", Xu Zimian slowly walked out from the corner of A Ling.

She blinked blankly, and slowly raised her hand to hug Grandma Zhuo back.

She felt a little uncomfortable, as long as she thought of what happened to Ah Ling, her eyes became sore, and two lines of tears silently flowed out.

Zhuo Wan patted Xiao Mianhua on the back regularly, "Dear me, stop crying."

Looking at the crying baby sister, Xu Jinming hurriedly pulled out a few pieces of paper and clumsily wiped her sister's tears, "Little cotton, stop crying, as soon as you cry, my brother wants to cry too."

Xu Zimian was so amused that he burst out laughing, and teased, "Brother Ming is so old, and he still likes to cry?"

Xu Jinming hugged the baby sister's arm, disguised as Da Jiaojiao, "Little Cotton is bad, people want to cry!"

"..." Xu Zimian pushed her brother away in disgust, rubbing the goose bumps on her arms.

Xu Jinyu leaned over reluctantly, "Little cotton, how can you be fond of the new and hate the old? With brother Yu, why don't you have brother Ming?"

Xu Zimian patted brother Ming's cheek lightly with his little hand, not knowing whether to laugh or cry: "Where did the goblin come from? Give me back my brother Ming!"

Xu Jinming cooperated, shaking his body, closing and opening his eyes, looked at Xiao Mian, and said righteously, "I came back when I heard Xiao Mian's call, are you happy?"

"happy happy."

Zhuo Wan was amused by the two pistachios, and she hadn't laughed like this for a long time.

Xu Zimian's excellent performance naturally succeeded in audition.

Zhuo Wan reluctantly sent Xiao Mianhua and Xu Jinming to the door, "I already have a candidate for the heroine. It is Zhang Xiaoyun, the actress of the last Golden Film Awards, and I am discussing the schedule with her."

"Our venue is small, a small room is enough. As for the time to start filming..." Director Zhuo patted Xu Jinming on the shoulder, "Jinming has to work harder, when you write it down, I'll start filming !"

"Director Xu, don't worry, I will definitely write it down as soon as possible and show it to you."

He couldn't wait to start shooting, and saw his name and his sister's name appear on the rolling list on the big screen.