Chapter 53: secret weapon

When getting off the bus, Tang Gu received a task card.

He recited aloud: "From eleven o'clock, we will officially open the hotline for ordering food from Wenxin Xiaojia, please be prepared for the clerks of Wenxin Xiaojia."

"Attention, a mysterious guest will be present today to bring you mysterious little gifts."

"Eleven o'clock!?" Song Jiayu took a deep breath. After he looked at the time, his walking pace instantly became faster, and he urged, "It will take us twenty minutes to go back, not much time!"

Tang Gu said: "Don't panic, aren't Xiaohao and Xinyi's father and daughter at home? They will answer the call."

"Little Hao?" Song Jiayu hurriedly waved his hands, "No, no, he never does anything at home. I brought him to the show because I hope he can learn more from other children."

"As for Xinyi's father and daughter..." Song Jiayu seriously doubted that they really got up?

Xia Xuan looked at the flowers in the cart, "I'm more curious about who will be the flying guests in the first phase. By the way, let's buy some flowers to decorate the cozy home?"

When the queen spoke, Tang Gu said that there was no problem at all, and the warm little home was indeed too monotonous, so it would be good to buy some flowers to embellish it.

He took out a hundred-yuan bill and handed it to Xia Xuan, "Just a little bit, and when we make a lot of money, we'll buy more things to decorate."

When they go out, there are staff members who follow the camera, and adults are not worried about children acting alone.

Tang Tang quietly glanced at his father, dragged Little Cotton to a small corner, and smirked: "Fortunately, I have foresight and prepared a secret weapon."

Hearing the words "secret weapon", the cameraman quickly turned the camera onto Tang Tang.

Tang Tang police felt pricked up his ears and waved at the cameramen in disgust, as if to say: Ouch, I'll go! Everyone said it was a secret weapon, but still peeping? Go, go, turn away numbly.

The cameramen turned around in cooperation. The camera is naturally 360-degree staring at Tang Tang and Xiao Cotton, looking forward to the exposure of the secret weapon.

Tang Tang smiled mysteriously, then took off his small leather shoes, took out a flavorful hundred-yuan bill from it, and said ostentatiously: "Deng deng deng! I still have foresight, ask my mother for one in advance. 100 yuan, I'm afraid of being discovered by the show crew and secretly hiding in the soles of my shoes, hehe!"

It turned out that there was a hundred-yuan bill hidden in the shoes, and the cameramen held back their laughter.

This show does not allow everyone to bring money, but the children have worked hard to hide some money, the show team will only turn one eye and close one eye, but they feel that the show is very effective.

Xu Zimian blinked her eyes, yes! She forgot to hide some money, and immediately praised: "Eldest sister, you are awesome!"

Receiving Xu Zimian's praise, Tang Tang was so proud that his nose was almost raised to the sky, "I'm your eldest sister! I'm just a little genius! Little brother, go, the boss will take you to eat and drink spicy food!"

My brother wants to eat candied haws, buy it!

My brother wants to eat mung bean sorbet, buy it!

Anything the younger brother wants to eat, Tang Tang's boss doesn't blink, he buys and buys directly, like a nouveau riche who makes his girlfriend happy.