Chapter 91: singing and piano

Most of the students don't know Xu Zimian, but they definitely know Pei Yan. Pei Yan, who was born as a child star and looks handsome, is a big celebrity in school.

Seeing Pei Yan, who has never participated in activities, appear on the stage with a guitar on his back, their attention is focused on him alone, and seems to ignore Xu Zimian, who is holding a microphone.

Of course, there are also students who have watched the fourth season of "Warm Little Home". They waved their hands excitedly. They never expected to see Pei Yan and Xu Zimian appearing on the same stage in reality.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh look it's Xiao Mianhua and Pei Yan!"

"I'm going! Why didn't I know that Xiao Mianhua was also a student of our school?!"

"When these two stand together, it's like the spring of Yan Gou!"

"Is Xiao Mianhua going to sing? I have seen the video posted on Weibo. Xiao Mianhua sings very well, and suddenly I am looking forward to it!"

Mainly just a few days after school started, Xu Zimian joined the crew of "The Girl in the Mural". When she came back, it coincided with the mid-term exam, and she spent all her time at school in the library, which resulted in almost no one seeing her.

Hearing someone shouting Xu Zimian's name excitedly, Xue Ying looked confused and asked Zhao Zhenzhen next to her, "Is Xu Zimian famous?"

Zhao Zhenzhen shook his head blankly, "I don't know."

The four of them were all resident students, and they gradually got to know each other and became good friends. During my stay on campus, I didn't have the equipment to watch videos. When I went home on weekends, my parents arranged various courses. I finally had some time. It would be nice to watch TV dramas and movies starring Pei Yan.

Xue Ying's heart skipped a beat, and she gradually had a bad premonition.

Pei Yan leisurely hugged the guitar and sat on the high chair. One foot stepped on the crossbar of the chair, and the other fell naturally.

The slender hand plucked the strings at random twice to make sure the pitch was accurate, and nodded to Xiao Mian, indicating that he was ready and could start at any time.

Xu Zimian slightly adjusted the height of the microphone stand, took a deep breath, and gestured "OK" to Pei Yan.

The soft lights are scattered, and the surrounding darkness makes the center of the stage more and more dazzling.

Simple melody, jumping repeatedly in the faint tone of the guitar.

The auditorium, which was originally a bit noisy, fell silent when Pei Yan plucked the strings and the melody sounded.

After the melodious singing was inserted, the auditorium was so silent that no murmur could be heard, and eyes shifted from the boy playing the guitar to the girl.

Xu Zimian, like the beautiful voice of nature, sang softly and told the story to them.

It was a story about chasing a dream.

Xu Zimian, who was wearing a blue and white navy-collared skirt, looked down, and people's eyes fell on the pink anchor that hung from the collar. She held the microphone vacantly, with sadness in her eyes, and her pink lips opened and closed, singing a touching melody.

She is like a small boat, carrying sweet dreams, dangling on the sea.

The turbulent waves hit, and they wanted to drag the dream boat into the deep sea. The boat was unwilling to give up.

The melody of the guitar began to accelerate, and people's eyes fell on Pei Yan.

Wearing a white sweater and light-colored jeans, Pei Yan, like a gentle sea breeze, pushed the boat forward.

The two of them work so well together.

Xu Zimian occasionally looked back, and Pei Yan occasionally raised his eyes, and the two pairs of eyes met in tacit understanding.

She smiled sweetly, her brows and eyes curved, and her singing became more and more tactful, entwining the faint guitar melody, turning into wisps of sea breeze, lingering in the air, not entering the hearts of the audience, and leading them to pursue their dreams together.

Listen, the sea breeze is telling me that my dream is ahead.

You see, that is the harbor of dreams, and I am about to arrive.

The gloomy melancholy in the singing gradually dissipated and became more and more bright.

Until reaching the harbor of dreams, Xu Zimian's singing slowed down, and Pei Yan's piano sound faded.

You see, as long as you believe, you will always reach the harbor of your dreams.

This ballad called "Far Sail" washed the hearts of the listeners. After the end, people are still immersed in it and slowly recall the touching story.

I don't know where the applause came first, and the applause was getting warmer and louder when I recalled the distracted audience, dedicated to the dazzling Xu Zimian and Pei Yan on the stage.

Xu Zimian and Pei Yan looked at each other and smiled. Pei Yan stood up and held Xu Zimian's hand. The two bowed to the judges together.

The five judges, without any hesitation, showed their scores, four out of ten and one out of nine.

Xu Zimian and Pei Yan ranked first with 49 points.

The only one who didn't give full marks was the unfamiliar teacher. He picked up the microphone and explained, "I know they will give 10 points, so I gave you 9 points. Xu Zimian's singing is so wonderful, I thought I was listening to it. Which diva concert. Pei Yan must have worked hard to play the guitar at this age."

"I have heard the song "Yuan Sail" and like it very much. I don't know if you have just practiced for a long time, and the handling of several adaptations is not smooth enough, which is why I deducted one point. I hope it will be released next week In the official performance, I saw you present this song perfectly, come on!"

Pei Yan and Xu Zimian bowed to the judges again, the song was indeed not perfect, and they had too little time.

With forty-nine points, Xu Zimian and Pei Yan were already satisfied, and happily clapped their hands to celebrate their victory.

The fans of the two people in the audience were so excited that they almost jumped up and celebrated.

"Little Cotton sings so well! It almost made me cry, woo woo woo..."

"The duo with beauty and talent is too pleasing to the eye!"

"It's over, after listening to Xiao Mianhua's singing, I feel like I sing like a magic sound."

Those students who didn't know Xu Zimian were successfully attracted by Xiaomian's song, and they whispered and asked people who knew Xiaomian, wanting to know more about Xiaomian.

The only one who couldn't laugh was probably Xue Ying.

Feeling that she was humiliating herself, she stretched out her right face with a smile, causing Xu Zimian to slap her hard. It wasn't enough, so he stretched out his left face too, causing Xu Zimian to slap him again.

She couldn't see her face, but it must have been swollen like a pig's head.

Zhao Zhenzhen called out worriedly, "Sister Ying?"

Xue Ying stared straight at Xu Zimian, who left the stage and slowly walked towards the auditorium.

Xue Ying lowered her head in embarrassment and clenched her fists angrily.

Don't worry, you just lost a game.

As long as she can enter the list of official performances, she will polish her dance well on the weekend, and there is a possibility of another fight with Xu Zimian.

She is only praying now, no matter the twenty-five, let her enter the official performance list!