Chapter 121: Daniel who was abused and cried

Hearing the familiar "Cut", Daniel's body instantly tensed up. He looked nervously at Director Veblen, begging for him to pass! He really doesn't want to do it again!

Veblen looked at several big shots of Daniel's head, and shook his head in dissatisfaction.

It wasn't because he was harsh, it was because Daniel's performance really didn't reach the passing score, so he had to call Daniel to his side again.

Seeing Director Veblen waving his hand, Daniel's heart skipped a beat, and he was instantly relieved.

Daniel dragged his heavy steps and moved to Director Veblen's side.

I saw that under the double pressure from Xu Zimian and Lilina, in the camera, his expression management was extremely poor.

When he opened his eyes and saw the angel-like gentle and kind Tanya, the corners of his mouth were about to go to the sky, smiling like a fool.

When he saw the frosty Hill in the blink of an eye, the mouse saw the cat and was too cowardly to look at it.

The change of expression can be called a face change. One second he was silly and happy, and the next second he turned into a dumb-headed coward.

Only the middle part was okay because he passed out.

Knowing the great pressure Daniel was facing, Veblen patted Daniel on the shoulder encouragingly, "How about you take a day off, go back and look for your condition, and we'll make more shots tomorrow?"

Daniel opened his mouth and smiled reluctantly: "I trouble Director Veblen, I will definitely adjust my state as soon as possible."

However, this was only the beginning. In the next few days, Daniel was completely suppressed by Xu Zimian and Lilina's acting skills, and he was completely disappointed with himself.

At the end of another scene, Daniel sat on the spot exhausted, and in his lowered eyebrows, there was a deeper and deeper doubt: Is he really bad?

He looked sideways at Xu Zimian and Lilina, who had come together again.

How many topics do they have to talk about? Why can I happily stick together every day, chatting non-stop.

Could it be that you are sharing your little acting skills? !

Driven by curiosity, Daniel slowly walked towards the two of them.

Get close and listen.

wipe! What are they talking about, why can't he understand a word? !

Daniel, who was stunned on the spot, quickly realized that Lilina was asking Xu Zimian for Chinese lessons? !

He looked at Lilina in surprise, and asked in confusion, "Are you studying Chinese?"

Lilina was even more surprised. This was the first time Daniel had come into the group and had taken the initiative to strike up a conversation.

He nodded and replied, "Well, Little Cotton is teaching me Chinese. I hope I can have a simple conversation with Little Cotton in Chinese before the filming is over."

Daniel became more and more puzzled, "It is necessary for Xu Zimian to learn English, but you don't need to learn Chinese."

Lilina pouted in displeasure and hugged Xiao Mianhua next to her, "Hmph, you won't understand my mood to learn Chinese. Xiao Mian and I are good friends, and I want to learn more about Chinese. culture."

Xu Zimian smoothed Lilina's long blond hair, only she knew Lilina's intentions best.

Veblen next to him heard the conversation between the three and suddenly interjected: "Little Cotton, tomorrow is the Spring Festival in China, right?"

Xu Zimian nodded and said, "Yes."

Veblen clapped both hands and immediately decided, "Let's organize everyone to watch the Spring Festival Gala tomorrow morning!"

Hearing the words of Director Veblen, the staff cheered happily.

Don't care if you can understand Chinese or not, they only know that they will have a holiday tomorrow morning!

Early the next morning, Veblen excitedly moved a laptop and broadcasted the Spring Festival Gala live.

With Veblen's Chinese proficiency, watching a Spring Festival Gala is no problem at all, and he enjoys talking about it and bursts out with hearty laughter from time to time.

Beside Veblen, Xu Zimian and Lilina sat next to each other.

Lilina kept asking, "Little Cotton, when will your mother appear?"

As soon as Xu Zimian turned around, Xu Jinming thoughtfully handed the phone to his baby sister, and had already searched for the program list.

"Soon, the fifth show is Mom's!"

Daniel sat alone in a small corner. He didn't understand Chinese and couldn't read the show at all.

He wanted to leave, but he didn't dare, so he forced himself to continue sitting in the chair.

After watching the Spring Festival Gala, Veblen shouted to everyone and had a big meal together.

Although living in a foreign country, under the considerate arrangement of Veblen, Xu Zimian still felt the lively atmosphere of the Spring Festival.

During the filming in the afternoon, I don't know if it was the mysterious energy given by the Spring Festival, but Xu Zimian and Lilina were in super good condition. It was hard for Daniel to become the king of NG again.

"Cut!"

"Cut!!"

"Cut!!!"

Daniel looked dazed when he was shouted. After being called to stop by Director Veblen again, he slumped his shoulders, moved silently to a small corner where no one was there, squatted down depressed, and fell into a long period of self-doubt.

Looking at Daniel's lonely back, Xu Zimian and Lilina looked at each other.

Xu Zimian pressed close to Lilina's ear and asked in a low voice, "Did Daniel cry?"

After all, Daniel was only a thirteen-year-old boy, and he would definitely be sad when he was stopped a dozen times in the same place.

Lilina leaned close to Xu Zimian's ear, shook her head and whispered, "I can't see clearly, it looks like I'm crying when I look at the movement."

"..." Xu Zimian hesitated for a while and asked, "Would you like to take a look?"

Wouldn't it be too pitiful to let Daniel cry alone there.

Perhaps a little enlightenment can bring him back to the state of acting.

Lilina nodded, "Okay."

The two held hands and walked towards Daniel.

Approaching Daniel, Xu Zimian took out a pack of napkins and handed it over.

Daniel, who was crying, glanced at the napkin that Xu Zimian handed over, turned his body silently, and turned his back to Xu Zimian.

snort! He doesn't need mercy!

Just turned his body, a pair of big blue eyes, full of concern, suddenly crashed into Daniel's eyes.

There was Lilyna, then there was Xu Yuxian, Daniel, who was hit by the front and forth, cried, "Hey ... Do you deliberately see my joke ?! It's too big!"

Xu Zimian and Lilina said in unison, "No."

Xu Zimian took out a piece of paper and put it on Daniel's face, wiping away his tears.

Lilina patted Daniel's back lightly and coaxed, "Don't cry, don't cry."

It's okay to ignore him, but when someone coaxed him, Daniel cried even louder.

Daniel's assistant was terrified and was about to walk over, but was stopped by Veblen.

"Believe in Little Cotton and Lilina."

The assistant thought too, since we have to film together for so long, the relationship between Daniel and the two can't be frozen forever, right?

This might be a good time to break the ice!