Chapter 44: reverse

Xu Zimian was sitting in the lobby of the hotel. Whenever the elevator door beeped, he would look up, hoping that his brother's familiar figure would come out of the elevator.

She heard a little bit of the voices of her brother and sister Xiaoke whispering in the morning, and she knew it by searching the Internet again.

Xu Zimian naturally believes in her own brother, and her mother occasionally complains to her. Even though brother Yu knows how to act affectionately at a young age, brother Ming writes about chasing girls in novels, but her two sons , very simple in love, no practical experience.

Brother Yu and Liu Yutong had never seen each other before. Those so-called photos were definitely unwarranted, maybe they were synthesized by computer.

Di-

The elevator door opened again, and Xu Zimian looked up for countless times until she saw the familiar figure of her brother, and a dazzling light lit up in her eyes.

She ran towards her brother, afraid of losing her brother, and spread her arms attached, "Brother hugs."

Xu Jinyu smiled and hugged her little princess in her arms, pinching her sister's tender face dotingly, "Where's Sister Xiao Ke?"

"Sister Xiaoke is going to buy breakfast." Xu Zimian put both hands on her brother's shoulders, "I'm waiting for my brother to come down and go to the studio together."

Xu Jinyu felt warm in her heart, hugged her sister firmly, and strode forward, "It seems that our family's foodie wants to eat something good again?"

The secrecy work of Qiangu Film and Television City is still doing a good job, but some entertainment reporters are very powerful. In order to get first-hand information first, they have found various ways to sneak in.

The male protagonist who finally managed to stay in the shocking scandal swarmed up and asked each other, "Xu Jinyu, may I ask you to return to the entertainment industry this time for Liu Yutong?"

"When are you going to marry Liu Yutong, or do you want to get engaged first? Are you marrying your son?"

"Have Director Xu Cheng and Queen Xia Xuan recognized Liu Yutong as their daughter-in-law? Or do you have to compromise for the child in Liu Yutong's womb?"

It's more of a questioning than a questioning.

Xu Zimian opened her arms and tried her best to protect her brother with her thin body.

Seeing that the microphone was about to hit her sister's face, Xu Jinyu frowned, pressed her sister on her shoulder, covered her head with her hands, and shouted angrily, "You are about to hit my sister!"

Some reporters noticed the microphone that was about to poke at Xu Zimian, and retracted the microphone apologetically.

Some reporters don't care whether others will be hurt or not. In their opinion, Xu Jinyu's reaction was anger and anger, and continued to ask: "Xu Jinyu, you refused to answer us, are you hiding something?"

Xu Jinyu's sharp eyes swept to the reporter, "Please pay attention to your words, you are not a policeman, and I am not your prisoner."

The reporter shivered twice, with such a terrifying look in his eyes, he forced himself to be courageous, and looked directly into Xu Jinyu's compelling eyes, "Then please don't evade the question and answer us directly!"

Xu Zimian struggled to raise her little head, looked at the unreasonable reporter, and used her tiny strength to protect her brother, "Brother and Liu Yutong don't know each other at all."

The reporter sneered: "Oh, don't know? If you don't know, can you meet in a hotel late at night and embrace each other passionately?"

Xu Jinyu swept to the sign on the reporter's chest, "Tiantian Media..."