Chapter 3: little princess of Xu family

Although Xia Xuan was very sure that Su Mian was her daughter, she still took Su Mian for a paternity test to be on the safe side. After confirming Su Mian's identity, Su Mian changed her name back to Xu Zimian and was officially brought home by Xia Xuan.

When Xia Xuan, a former jade girl, married the talented director Xu Cheng, it was a **** storm. Most of the people were crying that their goddess would quit the film industry, but the marriage did not affect Xia Xuan's career, but pushed Xia Xuan's career to a peak. It was also the second year of her marriage to Xu Cheng, and Xia Xuan won the first award in her life.

An inch of land in a sea of ​​​​markets, not to mention the Yinding District in the city center, if you want to own a villa here, you need at least 40 million.

Xu Zimian was only a child of an ordinary family in her last life, and in addition to the unwelcome two years of her life in this life, she was so cautious when she stepped on the soft carpet.

Seeing the pitiful appearance of her daughter walking on thin ice, for fear of making a mistake and being beaten or abused, Xia Xuan's heart was sour.

Little Cotton is their little princess!

It should have been held in the palm of the hand and grown up safely under their care. However, because they were too busy with their work and neglected to take care of her, their daughter was lost and abducted by human traffickers.

Looking at Xu Zimian's bony little body, Xia Xuan hugged Xu Zimian gently into her arms, and kept whispering the words "I'm sorry" in Xu Zimian's ear.

It was also at this moment that Xia Xuan made a decision: in her first forty-three years, she was working hard for her dream all the time. In the years that followed, she wanted to focus on her family.

"Mom." Sensing that her mother was immersed in boundless sorrow, Xu Zimian hugged Xia Xuan back, her fluffy little head tightly pressed against her mother's Xiangxiang's arms.

Xia Xuan stood up, held her daughter's soft and boneless hand, and said softly, "Go, Mommy will show you your bedroom. If you're not satisfied, tell Mommy."

Xu Zimian didn't know what this bedroom was like, but she only knew that in every detail, she could see her mother's full love for her.

The wallpaper is pink and tender cherry color, and the corners of the table and cabinet are polished and rounded to prevent Xu Zimian from being accidentally injured. The apricot-colored carpet is very thick and soft to step on.

The window was open, the breeze was blowing, and the creamy white gauze curtain was rolled up and brushed across the desk, as if I could smell the fragrance of the flowers in the vase on the table. On the petals of the white perfume lily, you can vaguely see dewdrops. It is matched with forget-me-nots. Xia Xuan is expressing to her daughter that since you were lost, I have never stopped thinking about you. I am always thinking of finding you back to me. around.

The four-piece bed set is a pink color slightly lighter than the wallpaper. The bedside was filled with all kinds of plush toys, all carefully selected by Xia Xuan. There are two picture frames on the bedside table, one of which has no photos in it, and the other has a family of five.

Xia Xuan picked up the frame with the photo embedded in it and gently brushed her hand. She held Xu Zimian beside her, pointed at the people in the photo, and introduced them to Xu Zimian one by one.

The little girl in the middle smiled brightly and was picked up by Xia Xuan and a man, "This is a photo of our family when you were three years old."

Pointing to the man with a slightly serious expression next to him, "this is your father, you may not remember him. Your arrival is an accident for me and your father, and it is also a precious gift. Your Dad is busy preparing for a new play, and wanted to come with me to pick you up, but he was too distracted, but he'll be back at dinner."

He pointed to the left and right sides, a pair of teenagers who looked alike, the teenager on the left made a mischievous "Yeah" and smiled with a small tiger tooth. The young man on the right is stern, pursing his thin lips.

"These are your brothers. They are twelve years older than you. On the right is your eldest brother Xu Jinyu, and on the left is your second brother Xu Jinming."

Referring to her twin sons, Xia Xuan sighed, and said that she was busy with work and lacked the company of the twins, "Both of your brothers are going to college and live on campus, and Jin Yu will only go home on weekends. Ming... He rented a house by himself near the school and came back one day a month at most, but he was very busy."

After introducing the family members, Xia Xuan scratched Xu Zimian's upturned nose and said with a clever smile: "Little Mian, you are the little princess of our Xu family, whether it's for me, your father, or both of you. As a brother, you are our most important baby."

When Xia Xuan was taking Xu Zimian to look at the clothes in the closet, there was a faint sound of the door opening, followed by footsteps who couldn't wait to go upstairs, and a man who was slightly more vicissitudes than in the photo ran in.

It is Xu Zimian's father, Xu Cheng, a famous and talented director of Huaguo who has won numerous awards!

Xu Cheng stared intently at the soft and glutinous figure in the room, and it was not until he took his daughter into his arms that he felt that his missing heart was finally filled.

With a stubble chin, she swiped across Xu Zimian's tender face, Xu Zimian laughed itchingly, she hugged Xu Cheng back, and called sweetly, "Dad!"

"Hey!" Xu Cheng answered loudly, his eyes were slightly red, and he hugged the lost and found baby daughter even tighter, "Dad's little princess is finally home."

"Let's go!" Xu Cheng picked up Xu Zimian and walked downstairs, "What would Xiaomian want to eat? Tell Dad, Dad will cook for you."

Xia Xuan wiped away a teardrop that overflowed from her eyes. She hadn't seen such a warm picture for a long time. Her husband has superb cooking skills. After the two are busy with work, he is afraid that he will not cook for nearly ten years.

She hurriedly followed behind the father and daughter, guiding Xu Zimian to order dishes: "Little Cotton's father, Little Cotton's mother would like to order a fish-flavored shredded pork."

Xu Cheng readily replied: "No problem, what does Xiao Mian want to eat?"

Xu Zimian put her small hand on Xu Cheng's shoulder, recalling the delicious food in her memory, she couldn't help swallowing a mouthful of saliva, and asked in a low voice, "Dad, can you make glutinous rice ribs?"

"Must do it!" Xu Cheng confidently boasted of his cooking skills to Xu Zimian, "Don't say it's glutinous rice ribs, even if it is a full-scale banquet, I will know it!"

Xu Zimian thought that a family like this would definitely have a lot of table manners, but this family banquet, in her opinion, was definitely the warmest meal the two generations had ever eaten.

The family was talking and laughing, and her knowledgeable father told her various anecdotes, which made her exclaim.

The warm and gentle mother at home, who is cold and at home outside, gives her father a coquettish glance from time to time, holds dishes for the father and daughter, and urges the father and daughter to eat quickly, and chat after eating.

On the first night back home, Xu Zimian slept peacefully in the warm embrace of his parents.

In her sleep, she heard the ethereal voice again in a trance, "The grief of separation, the soul has returned. The cotton has returned, and the soul will end."