Chapter 84: Little Cotton's Breakthrough

"Cut!"

"Xiao Yun rested for ten minutes, let's do this again."

This scene has been filmed for almost a morning. Hearing Director Zhuo calling to do it again, Zhang Xiaoyun suddenly clenched his fists.

She glanced at Xu Zimian without a trace, and saw Xu Zimian approaching Xu Jinming and said something with a smile, Zhang Xiaoyun's clenched fist became stronger, her nails clasped tightly into the palm of her hand.

Are you making fun of her?

Must be mocking her, right? !

After laughing at her dignified Golden Film Award winner, the number of NGs has increased in the past half month.

Laughing at her for trying to surpass Xia Xuan.

Watching the staff and the other actors whispering, Zhang Xiaoyun lowered her head in embarrassment. They are also laughing at her. Do you think she has no strength to win the Golden Movie Award?

Director Zhuo glanced at Zhang Xiaoyun, who was standing there in a daze. The confusion in the other party's eyes was clearly visible. She gradually lost her direction in the NGs again and again.

The scene that was just shot is playing in the camera. Zhang Xiaoyun in the picture is using too much force, and it is obvious that she is out of tune with other actors.

After five more shots, Director Zhuo shouted hesitantly.

"Xiaoyun, let's rest for half an hour before continuing to shoot the next scene."

Zhang Xiaoyun bit her lip, because she had too many NGs, which slowed down the progress of today's shooting.

Bravely said: "Director Zhuo, I'm fine, I can shoot the next scene at any time."

Director Zhuo was silent for a while, and when she saw Xu Zimian standing up, she nodded in agreement, "Okay! Please help the prop teachers to sort out the scene."

Director Zhuo looked at the two people who stood together without tacit understanding, A Ling and Yan Xiaoxiao's bond of mutual redemption, she could only see full alienation in the two, like two parallel lines that would never intersect.

Whether Xu Zimian can withstand Zhang Xiaoyun's overwhelming acting skills, can Zhang Xiaoyun see through the clouds, and understand that a good actor is not a standout, but can lead other actors to show the most perfect effect, just watch this scene!

She hopes that Xiao Mian and Xiao Yun, who are on the verge of a bottleneck, can break through themselves as soon as possible.

In this scene, Chang Xiucheng, the squad leader who is completely crazy, thinks that he will be killed by the evil ghost in the house sooner or later. He can no longer restrain his love for Yan Xiaoxiao and wants to satisfy his animal desires.

"Action!"

The actor who played Chang Xiucheng had red eyes, full of terrifying bloodshots, like a cobweb with thousands of horizontal knots.

He grinned, saliva slipping uncontrollably from the corners of his mouth and dripping onto the ground.

The reptile was lying on the ground like that, with a crazy smile on its face, approaching Yan Xiaoxiao little by little, "Xiaoxiao, my Xiaoxiao! I like you so much!"

Yan Xiaoxiao hugged A Ling tightly in her arms, her feet fluttering backwards, until she retreated to the corner of the room, and there was no way to go back.

She was so frightened that she kept shivering, still comforting A Ling in her arms, "A Ling, don't be afraid, my sister will protect you."

Chang Xiucheng stretched out his hand towards Yan Xiaoxiao, wanting to touch his beloved girl's face, but on the side of Yan Xiaoxiao's face, he ducked.