Chapter 69: still owed

Just one second before the car of "Sweet Little Home", the students of Haishi University could no longer contain their excitement, and they posted pictures on Weibo, making the topic of Xia Xuan's three part-time jobs top ten.

Show food.

""Warm Little Home" was recorded in a famous dessert shop outside our school. It was the queen mother and daughter and Pei Xiaoyan who came. I'll tell you quietly, the desserts made by Xiao Mianhua are super delicious! Even my boyfriend who doesn't like sweets, Couldn't resist eating one."

"It's really delicious! It's in short supply after it's sold. But the lady in the store makes it delicious."

"Especially the lemon cat cat bag and the strawberry bark bag, maybe I won't be able to eat it again in the future, crying like a storm."

"Don't worry about the sisters upstairs. I specifically asked the lady in the store and said that Xiao Mianhua has taught her how to do it."

Show signed.

"Hey hey, I am fortunate to have the signatures of the Queen, Pei Xiaoyan and Xiao Mianhua. The three of them are really good!"

"I'm jealous of the classmates who got the signatures of the three. When it was my turn, Xiao Mianhua was busy making small cakes. I only got the signatures of the Queen and Pei Xiaoyan."

"Have the people who got the autograph considered the mood of those of us who didn't get it? When I went, good guy, such a long line had to be lined up for the year of the monkey."

And show luck.

"I want to praise my excellent daughter. When I asked Nannan to sign, after I said the request, I realized that my daughter was still young, and maybe she would not write the words I asked for. I didn't expect Nannan to write! It can only be said that the Queen taught Nannan very well! With the blessing of Nannan, I bought a lottery in the supermarket and won a bag of laundry detergent. Don't look down on laundry detergent, this is my first time winning the lottery."

"I also took Xiao Mian's lucky blessing. I bought a drink and ordered another bottle. No wonder Xiao Mian's fan support club added the word koi. Xiao Mian is indeed a koi!"

"You guys are going too far. You actually made it difficult for your daughter to write a few words of blessings. If I knew that my daughter would write a lot of words, I also wanted to ask for a blessing."

Netizens who learned that "Warm Little Home" went to Michi University to record, all said that they would set off now, but were regrettably informed that they had left.

Asked if they had seen other groups of guests, someone replied that they saw Cheng Xinyi's father and daughter sitting in the same car.

When asked if they knew where Cheng Xinyi's father and daughter recorded the show, no one knew.

After the day was over, Director Li picked up the identity of the creditor and gathered the guests together.

He first unfolded the rating sheet of Cheng Xinyi's father-daughter team, and said silently, "Unfortunately to tell you, the final score of Cheng Xinyi's father-daughter team was C, and the mission failed."

In this round of tasks, the lowest score is C.

Seeing the bright red letter "C" on the paper, Father Cheng's face instantly flushed red, and he was so embarrassed that he could use his feet to cut out three rooms and two halls.

In the bottom of my heart, I complained that the owner of the western restaurant is too ignorant of the world. Even if I am not satisfied with their performance, I will give a B anyway!