Chapter 66: Working in a dessert shop

Director Li was wearing the straight black suit from yesterday, but changed to a pair of more exaggerated sunglasses, which made it impossible to guess what he was thinking at this time.

He turned sideways and took out two identical business toolboxes. "There are different tasks in the two boxes. Pick one for yourself."

Cheng Xinyi couldn't wait to reach out, lest the rest would be bad.

But thinking of what happened yesterday, she hesitated again, the early selection is not necessarily good.

Looking up at Xu Zimian like a charity, he said, "You choose first."

Seeing his daughter's polite behavior, Cheng's father smiled with relief. It seemed that his daughter had listened to what she said yesterday. Yes, even if you don't like the Xia Xuan family anymore, the show is to be shown to more people. Even if you don't like it, you have to pretend to like it.

Xu Zimian reached out to the box in front of her, but before she touched the box, Cheng Xinyi took the lead and snatched the box that Xu Zimian wanted to choose.

Cheng Xinyi raised a confident smile, "I'm sorry, I also want to choose this one."

Xu Zimian pursed her lips, took the rest of the box, and handed it to Pei Yan beside her.

Pei Yan glanced at Cheng Xinyi displeasedly, and said that she was the one who let Xiao Mianhua choose first, and she was the one who took the box first. He saw that Cheng Xinyi was deliberately trying to find fault, and deliberately wanted to take away the box that Xiao Mianhua wanted to choose.

Both boxes are sealed. Before knowing the contents, which one is not the same?

Director Li said: "Okay, since it has been selected, it can no longer be exchanged. Now please open the box and determine your respective tasks."

Father Cheng opened the box first. In the large business toolbox, there were small task cards.

"Congratulations on getting a western restaurant working experience card! You need to complete the tasks arranged by the western restaurant owner, and the boss will score you according to your completion. The highest score is A, and the lowest is C. Only if you get an A-level evaluation, it counts. Complete the task and pay off the food for the day."

Pei Yan later opened the box and took out the task card.

"Congratulations on drawing a part-time work experience card in the dessert house! You need to complete the tasks arranged by the store, and the store will give you a score based on your completion. The highest score is A, and the lowest is C. Only when you get an A-level evaluation, can you complete the task , to pay off the food for the day."

That said, money owed can only be written off if both households receive an A grade. If only one group of households is eligible, only one day of arrears will be forgiven.

Seeing that the two teams have determined their tasks, Director Li leaned back on the chair lazily and stretched out his right hand leisurely.

A staff member in a black suit next to him, with a dog-legged face, handed the polished goblet to Director Li's outstretched right hand respectfully.

Then he took out a bottle of Coke, opened it handsomely, shook off the handkerchief in his pocket, wiped the mouth of the Coke bottle, and filled Director Li with a three-pointed glass of Coke in a holy way.

Director Li took a sip of Coke elegantly and reminded several people, "Although I am not a devil, I am not a charitable person. My interest rate is very high. Big. So you guys have to cheer up today."