Chapter 74: Group photo

"Hey Hey hey!"

Tang Tang pulled the two away, hummed and knocked on the table, and pointed to Da Changlong, "Believe it or not, I will report you two for being lazy? Give me a good job!"

"Got it." Little Cotton turned around and started making crepes again.

Tang Tang turned to Pei Yan and stared angrily, "Huh?"

Pei Yan raised his hand to surrender, took the new gloves handed by Tang Tang, picked up the knife and continued to cut the fruit.

Song Jiayu from the booth opposite saw his son coming back and exhaled slowly.

He smiled apologetically at the guest in front of him, "please wait for me for two minutes."

The guest is a fan of Song Jiayu, "It's alright, Mr. Song, you go to work first."

Song Jiayu walked over to Song Hao, looked at his awkward walking posture, pulled him over, and asked, "What's wrong?"

Song Hao smacked his mouth, waved his father's hand away, and said fiercely, "I'm fine, I just fell."

He didn't have the nerve to tell his father that he went to trouble Pei Yan himself, but was beaten by Pei Yan instead.

Song Jiayu frowned, "Show me!"

As he said that, he reached out and pulled Song Hao's clothes.

"Are you annoying!" Song Hao slapped his father's outstretched hand and shouted hysterically, "Can you leave me alone! I said it's fine, what else do you have to watch?"

Song Jiayu slowly put down his hand, his eyes filled with unresolved sadness, and silently looked at his limping son.

He looked up at the stall opposite.

When Xia Xuan took out the wet wipes, Xiao Mian turned around with a smile, letting her mother gently wipe the sweat from her forehead. She didn't know what to say between her mouth opening and closing, which made Xia Xuan chuckle, and fondly touched the tip of her daughter's nose.

When Tang Gu, who was carrying things, came back, Tang Tang quickly trotted to meet him and took a bag from his father. She showed her arms, trying to tell her father that she was strong and that she would be fine with another bag. Tang Gu turned his body in disgust, dodging his daughter's outstretched hand.

In other families, the relationship between parents and children is so warm.

And what about him?

I wanted to take advantage of this parent-child show to get along well with my son. But after a few days, he felt that the estrangement between himself and his son had not only not narrowed, but had instead widened.

Maybe he really should reduce his working hours and spend more time with his son at home.

The queues at the booths on both sides were getting longer and longer.

A big V blogger who has more than 200,000 fans, the Weibo edited by him has just been released, and it has been forwarded more than 10,000 in less than ten minutes.

[Searching for Food Tour V: I originally went to the Peninsula Amusement Park with my best friend to play, but I didn't expect to meet "Warm Little Home" to record, so I went to join in the fun and buy it for a taste. 】

[I have to say the important thing three times, the crepes are super delicious! very delicious! Super delicious! I used to think it was a star show, but it wasn't until I witnessed the whole process of cotton making crepes that I believed that the six-year-old child in front of me could really cook, and it was really delicious. When I looked back and wanted to buy two more, I found that the food was already beyond my reach, and the queue was too long! ! 】