Chapter 45: abyss

With the publication of the articles of the reporters, the Internet has completely turned upside down.

Fans of Xu Jinyu could not wait to tear Liu Yutong apart.

"I'm going! Liu Yutong is just a scorpion and a scorpion. He has fallen. Don't drag our Jin Yu to fall."

"Jin Yu is still the pure and good baby that he used to be. Take away my poor Jin Yu, and the sweet and tender grass of my family was almost eaten bald by an old cow."

"Liu Yutong is too disgusting. Who gave her the confidence that Xu Jinyu could like her?"

"Probably 36D gave her courage? It's a pity that our Jin Yu is a good baby, her mother is a peerless beauty, and her younger sister is a cute little girl in the world. Can she look down on an ugly woman like Liu Yutong?"

There are also netizens who are blaming Liu Yutong's character.

"Liu Yutong is playing with fire, right? The gold master behind her heard her say that, and he was afraid that he would be so angry that he would hide her in the snow."

"I heard that a certain boss's daughter-in-law is very fierce. To be honest, I want to see a certain boss's wife tear up Liu Yutong."

"Liu Yutong got out of the cast of "Xianying Chuochuo"! I don't want to see this corrupt woman play my favorite water bell in my favorite novel."

There are also discussions about Xu Jinyu's recording behavior.

"Isn't anyone discussing Xu Jinyu's recording behavior? Suddenly I think Xu Jinyu is a scheming boy? He even secretly turned on the recording... Anyway, if I encounter this kind of thing, I definitely would not have thought of recording."

"This is called scheming? Obviously, Jin Yu started recording after she noticed something was wrong. Thinking that if there was no recording, with the set of photos Liu Yutong asked someone to take specially, Jin Yu might have to ask again when she came back. Retired from the entertainment industry."

"Jin Yu is right, it's not just girls, boys need to learn to protect themselves when they go out. Who knows what kind of black heart lies under that human-like skin."

...

In the vast comments, there are almost no comments for Liu Yutong.

Liu Yutong has created a **** figure, a simple personality, and occasionally a little confused image, which was broken into pieces in the exposed recording.

Most of the fans quickly lost their fans, and a small number of fans were lingering. They wanted to say a few good things for Liu Yutong.

Liu Yutong's little assistant shivered and shrank in the corner, "Sister Yutong... Director Xu just called and said that you have breached the contract and will dismiss you. She also talked about...said..."

Listening to the assistant's stammering words, Liu Yutong was so angry that she threw the pillow in her hand on the little assistant, her chest heaving violently, and angrily said: "Stuttering?! Do you not want to do it anymore? What did Director Xu say? of?"

The little assistant shivered and said in a voice like a mosquito: "They said that their crew doesn't need actors with bad behavior, so you should get out of here..."

No matter how small the sound, in the silent room, it seems infinitely loud.

Liu Yutong lowered her eyebrows, she thought that Xu Jinyu's silence this morning was because she agreed to have a scandal with her. Unexpectedly, Xu Jinyu kept a hand and quietly recorded their conversation yesterday.

Cowardice rose in his heart, and Liu Yutong began to regret that he should not provoke Xu Jinyu.

How could she not know that she wanted to be a hunter and trap Xu Jinyu in a carefully woven net.

What about reality? Xu Jinyu is the hunter who controls everything, and she is the stupid prey who fell into the trap.

no!

She can't lose the role of Shui Lingling!

Liu Yutong soon realized that the exposed recordings and the swearing on the Internet would really drive her to a point of no return, making it difficult for her to find a place in the entertainment industry.

Not to mention good characters like Shui Lingling, those characters she sneered at in the past might also miss out.

Liu Yutong, who was in a desperate situation, first thought of Mr. Li, the gold owner.

yes! She must stabilize the gold master. As long as Boss Li doesn't give up on her, she still has a chance to get through this difficult time.

With trembling hands, he dialed Mr. Li's phone. The busy voice from the phone kept telling Liu Yutong that she had been abandoned by Mr. Li.

Liu Yutong clasped her legs helplessly, too, if President Li was still standing behind her, and Director Xu looked at 10 million, how could he dare to dismiss her?

Standing in front of the window, Xu Jinyu looked downstairs, his eyes reflected the back of Liu Yutong fleeing in panic.

The reporters were crowded, eager to dig more information from Liu Yutong.

The wide sunglasses covered Liu Yutong's haggard face, and she was pushed and shoved in embarrassment, avoiding the microphone handed by the reporter. Finally, under the protection of the security guard, he finally squeezed into his own nanny car and gradually drove away from the Qiangu Film and Television City.

"Brother what are you looking at?"

Hearing her sister's soft voice, Xu Jinyu half opened the curtains, turned around and picked her sister up, sat on the sofa together, and looked down at her sister gently, "Is Xiao Mianhua sleepy again?"

"I'm not sleepy." Xu Zimian shook his head, "I'm not the emperor, I can sleep twenty hours a day."

Busy dealing with the mess left by Liu Yutong, Xu Jingrong gave everyone a day off.

Xu Zimian opened the script in his hand and handed it to Xu Jinyu to read, "Brother, I don't quite understand it here, can you teach me how to act?"

Unlike Liu Yutong's indifference, Xu Jinyu has infinite patience when facing her baby sister.

He took the script handed over by Xu Zimian and read the text on the script.

After Su Xi brought Xiao Yunshao back to Xizhao Peak, with Xiao Yunshao's company, Su Xi gradually had a slight emotional fluctuation.

Xu Zimian leaned on his brother's chest and expressed his confusion, "This scene is a bit funny, Xiao Yunshao teases the little master in various ways. But with Suxi's character, if my emotions fluctuate too much, is it right? Isn't it Su Xi?"

Xu Jinyu analyzed for her sister: "So the most important thing is the eyes. Suxi's body movements may not reflect her inner joy, but from her eyes, you can see her emotions."

Xu Zimian rolled her eyes and said suddenly: "The arrival of Xiao Yunshao reminds Su Xi of the time she spent with the three apprentices? Her eyes are tender and tender, she misses the past, and she is naughty to Xiao Yunshao. Indulge?"

"Yes!" Xu Jinyu rubbed Xu Zimian's hair with a smile, and praised him without hesitation, "Little Mian is too smart, it just works."

"Hehe." Xu Zimian smirked twice and pouted, "That's so hard to act... Brother, please help me think of a way."

"it is good."

Xiao Ke, who pushed the door in, looked at the two brothers and sisters who got along with each other warmly, and sighed without a trace.

Others may not know it, but she does. It was her own fault for Liu Yutong to end up like this, but it was also Jin Yu's plan.

Of course, Xiao Ke supports Xu Jinyu, but Liu Yutong's own character is not good. First, he bullied Xiao Mian, and then he was shameless to seduce Jin Yu.

And Liu Yutong's acting skills are really unimpressive. A TV series that could have scored more than 8 points, with Liu Yutong's addition, may directly drop below 6 points.

As Xia Xuan's assistant, Xiao Ke sincerely hopes that the first TV series that Xiao Mian participates in, and also the first TV series that Jin Yu returns to, can achieve the greatest success.