Chapter 114: rubbing hot spots

After all, it is a TV drama that has attracted much attention. Not long after the two episodes were aired, the comments of various film critics and V kept popping up like bamboo shoots after a rain.

Most film critics are looking at it with a microscope, and they can't wait to find out the points of complaints from the aspects of clothing, special effects, and scene layout.

However, the film critics did not seem to be as vicious as they should be when evaluating "Xianyingchaochuo" this time.

A film critic with five million fans took a separate screenshot of Su Xi's appearance when she appeared on the stage.

[If the full score is 10, just watching the first two episodes, I can score a high score of 9. The costumes of each character have their own characteristics. The special effects are finally not 50 cents, it can be called luxurious. 】

[The reason for giving such a high score is that Pei Yan and Xu Zimian are the great heroes. Pei Yan completely brought Xiao Yunshao to life, and I suddenly wondered what Shen Sheng's Da Yunshao would be like. The look in Xu Zimian's eyes when he came out was really amazing! It completely performed what an immortal should look like. It looks like there is no sadness or joy, but there is a deep sadness hidden in the depths of the eyes. 】

[I haven't seen Xu Jinyu on the screen for a long time, it brought me a big surprise! A few years of silence has smoothed out the edges and corners, revealing the jade inside. 】

[I am looking forward to the next plot, and I will keep chasing it! 】

Not only this film critic, but 80% of the film critics named Pei Yan, Xu Zimian and Xu Jinyu for their performances.

Fans of the show have received rave reviews for "Xianyingchaochuo".

"Don't stop me, I want to confess to Director Xu!!"

"As a fan of the original novel, I would like to thank Director Xu for fulfilling my dream of reading."

"Ah ah ah!!! The daughter and the little boy **** are so good, I desperately want to see the little boy **** chasing after his daughter and calling his master in the play."

"Hahahaha!! Grab the bamboo shoots, stop quickly, and be careful to cause the giant panda starvation incident. But to be honest, I also want to see the little male **** chasing after his daughter, shouting 'Master' one by one."

"Does anyone know who the new girl who plays Shui Lingling is? It feels more suitable than Liu Yutong."

"It seems to be called Qi Shuang, it should be a pure newcomer."

"Can I say that two episodes a day are simply not enough to watch!"

Because of the popularity of "Xianyingchaochuo", overseas people finally found the little devil who made their hearts beat.

It turns out that their little devil is a Chinese!

Trying to learn the pronunciation of the three words "Xu Zimian", some people even want to read "Xianyingchaochuo" by machine.

With the inner page of "Agatha", Xu Zimian has been deeply remembered by some people overseas.

The Xu family's regular activity of watching dramas at night continued until Su Xi, played by Xiao Mianhua, died.

A bunch of fans who were abused and cried gathered under Xu Jingrong and Xiao Mian's Weibo.

Drama fans surrounded by Xu Jingrong's Weibo.

"Ahhhh!! Director Xu, you're too bad! Don't make any changes, I'm not letting you surpass the original! When Su Xi died, I almost cried to death."

"Director Xu compensated me for paper towels, and I cried for three whole packages!"