Chapter 125: film festival begins

When the shooting of Xu Zimian and the three people was getting better, the Berlin International Film Festival also opened grandly.

Xu Cheng arrived in Berlin two days ahead of schedule with the hero and heroine to participate in the film festival.

Xia Xuan made a stunning appearance in a champagne-colored dress with a cheongsam style.

Director Xu Cheng and actor Zhou Yehe, who were uniformly wearing dark gray suits, turned into left and right guardians and walked on both sides of Xia Xuan.

The viewers who are watching the live broadcast are excitedly posting a barrage.

"Ah ah ah!! The queen is so beautiful!! The aura is absolutely incredible!"

"Emperor Zhou is so handsome today, the older he gets, the more charming he is!"

"Hahahaha! Be careful not to be heard by Zhou Yingdi."

"The funniest thing is that you all pay attention to the position of the actor Zhou, and you feel that you are almost half a meter behind the two."

"Hahaha!! Emperor Zhou said that I would refuse to be a light bulb."

"By the way, can I win an award this year? The last time Hua Guo won the Golden Bear Award was 16 years ago, right?"

"Golden Bear Award... I can't even imagine that if I can get back a Silver Bear Award, I can be crazy with joy."

"Xu Cheng has already exhausted his talents, and still has the Silver Bear Award? I advise the fans of the three not to rush to hold the prize too high, and then return home in despair, but it will be laughable and generous."

"It's you again! Climb for my father!"

"Winning an award at an international film festival is an honor for all of us. You still come to step on at this critical moment. Are you here to recruit blackmail?"

"Pure passers-by support the upstairs. This year, Huaguo finally has a shortlisted film, and I hope to win the Silver Bear Award."

"Hehe, that's my family's missed time, otherwise where would Xu Cheng be?"

"Do you still want to be shortlisted for that film of yours? Director Liu has this ability. He has been making films for decades, how come he has never been shortlisted."

No matter how hot the domestic online quarrel is, the three Xu Cheng started their long and short two weeks in Berlin.

In the first few days, hardly anyone came to see Distant Voices.

Compared with Xu Cheng, who is unknown in the world, they are more willing to watch the works of well-known directors first.

For example, Kennedy Woolley, the famous American director, participated in the film festival with "Seven Days of Begging" this time.

"Seven Days of Begging" is a gray and humorous film about a wealthy man who wakes up and finds that he has nothing.

The rhythm of the whole movie is tight, and when the audience can't help laughing, they will not ignore the innuendo in the play.

In a humorous way, the dark times of the financial crisis are portrayed.

Another example is Rika Shimazu, the famous director of Sakura Country, who brought the work "Blood Sakura" this year.

Iwase Majun, who plays the heroine, is the national goddess of Sakura Country. His penetrating acting skills can easily arouse people's emotions.

The heroine in "Blood Sakura" is a geisha living in the middle of the eighteenth century.