Chapter 4: fruitful

With the grief of losing their daughter, Xia Xuan and Xu Cheng had lingering fears and dared not leave their daughter alone at home again.

Xu Cheng's tailor-made film "Distant Voices" for Xia Xuan is ready to hit the awards at next year's foreign film festivals. Xia Xuan is a well-known actress in China, but not many people know her internationally.

Holding his fluffy daughter, Xu Cheng said firmly, "Take Xiao Mianhua to the studio, and let your assistant Xiao Ke take care of Xiao Mianhua."

"This..." Xia Xuan worriedly said, "The film and television city is so crowded, I'm afraid Xiao Mian will get lost."

Xu Cheng frowned, the film and television city was indeed crowded with people, and Little Cotton was so cute, so he couldn't make a mistake and lose his good daughter again.

Hearing the words on the set, Xu Zimian cheered up, looked at Xu Cheng with a fiery look, and shook his father's sleeve with his little hand, and said eagerly, "Dad, I want to follow along!"

Her dream in the last life was to become a song god, but it was a pity that just after her dream set sail, the ship completely sank to the bottom of the sea. When I saw my favorite novel being made into a TV series, I also fantasized about being able to write songs for it.

Now that she has resources at home, she really wants to see how the stories put on the screen are made.

Looking at Xu Zimian's watery eyes, Xu Cheng couldn't bear to refuse at all, he smiled happily, and put his daughter on his arm, "Okay! But if Xiaomian promises her father, she must always follow Xiaomian. Beside Sister Ke, you must never leave the sight of Sister Xiao Ke."

Xiao Ke in Xu Cheng's words was Xia Xuan's assistant. The first time she saw Xu Zimian, she was moved by the soft and waxy Xu Zimian, and repeatedly assured the two bosses, "Don't worry, I Be sure to take care of Little Cotton!"

Although Xiao Ke is not a star, she is Xia Xuan's assistant. She looks familiar to most people. As long as she has the ID card of Xia Xuan's assistant, it is a solid pass.

The young Xu Zimian was led around by Xiaoke, and everyone was willing to show goodwill. Moreover, although Xu Zimian's body has not been properly conditioned, she was dressed like a cute doll by Xia Xuan. She had a sweet mouth and called out to everyone like her brother, sister, uncle, and aunt, which made her even more lovable.

The actor Zhou Yehe, who is also the leading actor in this drama and Xia Xuan, asked jokingly, "This little girl is really aura, is she your sister, Xiaoke?"

"I really want such a well-behaved and obedient sister." Xiao Ke smiled happily and introduced him to Emperor Zhou, "This is the little princess of Sister Xia's family, ask me to take care of one or two."

Zhou Yehe said "Oh?", but he remembered that there was a media report on this little princess who was born with a golden spoon. However, Xia Xuan and Xu Cheng were strictly protected. Since then, there has been no news about the little princess. So, this is the first time the little princess of the Xu family has made a public appearance?

Zhou Yehe got teasing, used a clean toothpick, inserted a sliced ​​apple, and handed it to Xu Zimian's mouth, coaxing in a low voice, "Girl, do you want to eat apples?"

Xu Zimian was not polite, bit the apple in one bite, and politely thanked him, "Thank you, uncle."

Watching Xu Zimian chewing apples on his cheeks, like a little hamster enjoying a delicious meal, Zhou Yehe laughed happily, took out a handful of colorful chocolates like magic, and stuffed them all into Xu Zimian's hands , winked mischievously, "Hide it well, don't let your mother find out."

Xu Zimian recognized that the chocolates Zhou Yehe had given him were well-known brands in foreign countries. A small box of a dozen chocolates cost more than 600 yuan. My sister Su Chun once got a box from nowhere, showed it off in front of her, and locked it in a drawer very preciously, lest she would steal half of it.

Seeing Xu Zimian's expression of awe, she did not reject Zhou Yehe's kindness, she clenched her fists and promised, "Don't worry, uncle, I will hide it so that my mother will never find out."

Looking at the serious appearance, a revolutionary friendship emerged spontaneously in Zhou Yingdi's body, he made a dull "um", the actor put on his body, and patted Xu Zimian's shoulder with a long way to go, "Little comrade, protect the chocolate. The heavy responsibility is left to you!"

The surrounding actors with names and surnames were all amused by the interaction between Xu Zimian and Zhou Yingdi.

Xu Zimian, who was brought back by Xiaoke, was full of snacks.

Xia Xuan, who took the time to familiarize herself with the lines in the nanny car, looked at the various snacks in Xu Zimian's arms, smiled and helped her daughter put the snacks on the small table, and rubbed her daughter's fluffy little girl. Head, "My little girl has gained a lot."

Xiao Ke said with a smile: "Sister Xia, don't worry, everyone likes Xiao Mian, and they are vying to give snacks to Xiao Mian. They also said that if they knew that Xiao Mian was coming today, they would prepare some small gifts as a greeting."

Xia Xuan pretended to be jealous, "Xiao Mian is so favored, mother must be jealous."

Xu Zimian got up on the seat and slapped Xia Xuan's face, "Little Cotton likes mom the most!"

"Pfft." Xia Xuan couldn't help but laugh out loud. She hugged Xu Zimian affectionately and kissed Xu Zimian back, "Mom likes Little Cotton the most!"

The mother and daughter are full of warmth, while Xu Cheng is on the verge of an outbreak.

It was because Cheng Xinyi, a young actress who played the heroine when she was a child, didn't want to be ugly and wore dirty clothes that were not too gray. She was crying aggrievedly in her father's arms.

Cheng Xinyi played the heroine in a costume drama when she was a child, she quickly became popular because of her cute appearance and accumulated a lot of fans. Every day, she left messages on Cheng Xinyi's Weibo, calling her "daughter daughter".

At a young age, Cheng Xinyi, under the influence of her parents, has already understood what beauty is.

Cheng's father took advantage of his daughter's little reputation, and discussed with Xu Cheng stubbornly: "The clothes you prepared have a smell, can't you replace them with clean old clothes?"

Xu Cheng snorted coldly: "The clothes we prepared are absolutely clean, and it smells bad. It's entirely your own psychological problem."

Cheng Xinyi grabbed her father's sleeve tightly with her little hands, shook her head with a pouting mouth, and said aggrievedly, "Dad... I don't want to wear stinky clothes, I don't want to be ugly."

"Good." Father Cheng patted Cheng Xinyi's back and continued to argue with reason, "The background of your filming is in the countryside, no matter how poor a remote village is, you won't wear stinky and dirty clothes, and you won't take a bath for a few years. Bar?"

Xu Cheng said irritably: "Since the contract has been signed, you must follow my requirements. I love acting, not acting!"

Cheng's father did not expect Xu Cheng to be so inhumane when facing a six-year-old girl.

Cheng Xinyi was so frightened by Xu Cheng that she shivered and cried, "Dad! I want to go home, I don't want to be ugly. Woohoo woo..."

"Okay, okay." Father Cheng coaxed Cheng Xinyi, his eyes flying towards Xu Cheng, "We're not acting anymore! Filming is about to start, we'll see where you go to find a suitable young actor!"

Xu Cheng was furious, and the staff who knew Xu Cheng's violent temper stayed at their jobs without saying a word. Xu Cheng can be said to be picky about movies. In order to achieve the perfection in his heart, he can even tangle in a picture hundreds of times.

In Xu Cheng's view, the request of the Cheng family's father and daughter is simply unreasonable, and if they change it, they will lose the soul and essence of the heroine's childhood.

Seeing that a prairie fire was about to spread, Xu Cheng's expression instantly reversed, revealing a gentle smile like a spring breeze.