Chapter 55: Little Cotton Defense

Listening to Cheng Xinyi's cry, Tang Gu was very upset. He asked Tangtang to take good care of his younger siblings. Is this how Tangtang takes care of him? Take care of Cheng Xinyi directly to the point of crying?

People arrived before they could say, "Tangtang! Didn't I tell you to take good care of your sister? Why did you bully sister Xinyi?"

Tang Tang replied confidently: "Just a chair, I gave it to the youngest sister, Xiao Mianhua, or did I do something wrong?"

What kind of skill is it to complain, Tang Tang dislikes Cheng Xinyi more and more.

She moved towards Cheng Xinyi with a shy gesture, "You're a big sister, grab a chair with little cotton sister, and have the face to complain, I'm so embarrassed to do it!"

"It's clear that they are together to bully me, woo woo..." Cheng Xinyi cried more and more earth-shatteringly, wishing to tell the world that she was really more wrong than Dou E.

Cheng's father naturally believed in his daughter unconditionally. He stared at Xu Zimian and suddenly said, "Didn't Xinyi and I have already apologized online? Why are you still provoking Tangtang and Xiaohao to bully Xinyi together?"

Pei Yan frowned, Father Cheng wanted to turn his attention to Little Cotton?

Pei Yan and Tang Tang looked at each other and took half a step forward, protecting Xiao Mianhua behind them.

Tang Tang put his hands around his chest and said, "What's the matter? I found that I couldn't talk to me, so I wanted to trouble my little brother? Is your daughter lame or blind, and the chairs in the room have to stare at the counter. Hehe, I think your daughter is deliberately trying to find little cotton stubble, right?"

After speaking, Cheng Xinyi, who was crying miserably, glanced at her, sniffed the air exaggeratedly, and said with disgust, "Where did I say the fragrance of the lotus flower came from, so it came from you."

Pei Yan held Xu Zimian's hand soothingly. He was so imposing at a young age that Cheng's father, who was a few heads taller than him, was a little afraid to look at him.

"You're just asking Xiao Mianhua for nothing, why don't you ask your daughter if she's lying? Besides, there are so many chairs in the house, she's holding onto Xiao Mianhua, isn't she looking for trouble?"

Even Song Hao, who has been watching from the sidelines, said something indifferently, "Cheng Xinyi first tried to push Little Cotton."

Xia Xuan looked at Cheng Xinyi's father and daughter coldly. In front of her, she wanted to bully her baby girl. Do you think she has no temper?

I can only say sorry, her temper is in the entertainment circle, and she is notorious for protecting her shortcomings!

"Small fights between children, and it's even more difficult for Cheng...Mr. to end in person and bully my daughter?" Forgive Xia Xuan for not knowing Cheng's father's name at all. Besides, who is Cheng's father, why should she remember a trivial question? person's name.

"If Mr. Cheng has any grievances about dismissing your daughter, feel free to come at me." Xia Xuan smiled indifferently, "Forgive me, if we knew that your daughter wanted to be popular and couldn't bear any hardships, we would never have complained to you. She sent an invitation."

"You!" Father Cheng was trembling with anger. Xia Xuan's last sentence was clearly a declaration that my husband's dramas, or any dramas related to us, would never cooperate with Cheng Xinyi!

You must know that with the network of Xia Xuan and Xu Cheng, they can be spread across most of the film and television circles.

Xia Xuan dared to say it, and naturally she could do it.

She squatted down and called to her daughter, "Come here, mother."

"Mom!" Xu Zimian threw herself into her mother's warm embrace, with sparkling tears in her eyes.

How lucky is she to have so many people protecting her!

She smiled and wiped off the hanging tears and looked directly at Cheng Xinyi's father and daughter, who were originally cute and soft, but at this time she got angry and brought back a bit of coldness, "please don't give it to me before I figure it out. I'm convicted, I don't like being splashed with dirty water."

Seeing that the noise was getting louder and louder, Director Li was directly alarmed.

Tang Gu shook his head helplessly. Director Li really looked down on himself for such a difficult task.

Putting his eyes on Pei Yan who suddenly appeared, Tang Gu changed the subject stiffly, "Could it be that the mysterious guest mentioned on the mission card is you, Pei Xiaoyan!?"

Xia Xuan glared at Cheng's father and daughter angrily, thinking that she was still recording a variety show, so she chose to take a break from the fight for the time being.

Father Cheng also knew that if the trouble continued, he would only become more and more disadvantaged. I stabbed my daughter fiercely to see what you've done, and when I get home, I'll see if I don't take care of you!

Cheng Xinyi shrank her neck in fear, and the hand that was resting on her father's shoulder was lifted up tremblingly.

Pei Yan laughed and joked: "I originally wanted to create a little mysterious surprise for you, but instead, you gave me a big surprise."

Obviously still fighting for the small cotton.

Feeling Xu Zimian pulling his hand, Pei Yan slowly exhaled a turbid breath, reminding himself that he was recording a show, and began to follow the normal process, "Yes, this season has added a mysterious guest corner. I As a mysterious guest, I will not only give you a mysterious gift every issue, but also assist you in fulfilling your wish for a guest."

"Mysterious gift!?" Xu Zimian's eyes sparkled, looking at Pei Yan expectantly.

If it was someone else, Pei Yan might have to sell it again. But being watched by Xiao Mian's expectant eyes, Pei Yan coughed twice, and his ears were slightly red.

He trotted out the door and carried a cat in.

It was a little milk cat with a body as white as snow, eyes as blue as the sky, a face as big as a plate, and slightly shorter limbs. From the appearance point of view, it has the potential to grow into a cat and pig.

Pei Yan revealed the mysterious gift, "I'll give you a lucky cat, I wish you a lot of money and good luck!"

It's a kitten!

Xu Zimian couldn't wait to reach out, "Brother Ayan, give me a hug."

Xu Zimian carefully took the little milk cat that Pei Yan handed over. The little milk cat opened her glass eyes as clear as water, looked back at Xu Zimian curiously, stretched out the soft pad, and pressed it on Xu Zimian as soft as ever. A soft "meow" sounded on his face.

Seeing the same soft and cute cat posted by one person, Pei Yan was grateful for the gift he had chosen. It seemed that Xiao Mianhua liked it very much.

Yes, this is a mysterious little gift he specially selected for Little Cotton!

Xu Zimian kissed the little head of the milk cat, looked up and asked, "It's so cute, brother Ayan, what's its name?"

Pei Yan and Tang Tang widened their eyes.

Tang Tang glared at Pei Yan, "You unsatisfactory Tie Hanhan, isn't this a whole enemy for Xiao Cotton?"

Looking at the little milk cat sticking with Xiao Mianhua, Pei Yan admitted that he was sour. Plant him in the ground now, and tomorrow he will be able to harvest a tree of lemon fruits.

"I haven't picked a name yet, do you pick one for it?"

Xu Zimian blinked, lifted the little milk cat, fixed his eyes, and smiled: "It turns out to be a boy! He is so white and smells of milk, why don't you just call it glutinous rice. Brother Ayan , do you think it's okay?"

Pei Yan gritted his teeth and replied, "Okay..."

His pot, he didn't give anything bad, why did he give away a cat on a whim! Or a reincarnation of Su Daji, a little male cat who used to seduce girls!