Chapter 72: trailing

"Brother Ayan, you'll be at the station soon, wake up."

Hearing the soft and sweet voice, Pei Yan wanted to open his eyes dazedly. With the faint scent of milk, he subconsciously rubbed the shoulders on which he was lying, feeling so comfortable that he would continue to sleep.

Compared with the gentleness of Little Cotton, Tang Tang's wake-up service is much simpler and rude.

She unceremoniously grabbed Pei Yan's collar, pulled him back with force, and directly pulled Pei Yan up, "Pei Yan, you lazy bum, get up!"

Pei Yan slowly opened his eyes, he rubbed his sleepy eyes, and met a pair of bright eyes.

Seeing Xiao Mianhua's clothes that were a little wrinkled by himself, he realized that he had fallen asleep and had pillowed on Xiao Mian's shoulders.

Annoyed, he rubbed the tip of his nose twice, his voice was a little hoarse and hoarse, "Why didn't you wake me up?"

"Then I fell asleep on the set last time, and Brother Ayan didn't wake me up either."

Hearing Xiao Mianhua's answer, Pei Yan was stunned for a few seconds, and his memory flew back to when he first met Xiao Mianhua.

He finally found a topic that day, but the little girl didn't have the slightest bit of vigilance, so she slept on his pillow.

Tang Tang looked at the two who looked at each other and smiled, how did she feel that she was excluded from the circle for a moment?

It must be her delusion!

Tang Tang held Little Cotton's hand affectionately, "There is one more stop to the playground, rush! I don't want to be punished."

Tang Gu held down his excited daughter with one hand and said to Xiao Mian: "Xiao Mian, I checked the map. The nearest supermarket is about 800 meters away from the playground. In order to improve efficiency, the two of us will go shopping for ingredients. Your mother will bring Go to the booth with Tangtang and Xiaoyan, and clean the booth first."

"OK."

As soon as he got off the subway, Little Cotton followed Tang Gu to the supermarket to buy ingredients.

When deciding to make crepes, Little Cotton made a menu. Her goal was very clear, and she led Uncle Tang to quickly buy ingredients in the supermarket.

Tang Gu's positioning was very clear. He was here to carry things for Xiao Mian, but the last thing he bought could not be transported to the playground by himself.

The fans who followed came to lend a helping hand, "Little Cotton, Teacher Tang, let's get some for you."

Xu Zimian didn't refuse. She accepted the kindness of the fans generously, and said with a bright smile, "Thank you, brothers and sisters, for your help. When the booth opens, I will give you a free crepe."

Crepes made by Little Cotton! Still the first to eat!

Fans felt the favor was so worth it, and scrambled to reach out for shopping bags.

When the mighty group arrived at the booth, Xia Xuan and three had already packed up and were waiting for their little chef to return.

The booths of the summer garden party in the playground are all unified. The careful Xia Xuan specially took a few pieces of beautiful cloth and decorated the booth a little to make it a little more dreamy and lovely. I took out the menu that I discussed with my baby girl last night, and put it on the front. Set up the payment QR code prepared by the program team on the corner of the table.

Everything was ready, Xiao Mianhua took out the apron given by Sister Tiantian and put it on, warmly greeted the brothers and sisters who helped to carry things, pointed to the menu and said, "Brothers and sisters, you can choose whatever you want."

During the discussion yesterday, the work was assigned.

Pei Yan stood on Xiao Mian's left and was in charge of cutting fruits and handing things over. Tang Tang stood on the right side of Little Cotton and was responsible for issuing number plates for guests to order food.

Xia Xuan and Tang Gu also wanted to let the children play freely. Xia Xuan mainly helped to clean the fruit, complete all the logistical work arranged by the baby girl, and maintain order after many guests. Tang Gu is responsible for replenishment.

No one had the heart to refuse Little Cotton. Looking at the long list of menus, several of them were delicious just hearing their names, "Then I want a Portuguese orange peel crepe."

Xu Zimian and coriander powder skillfully baked a perfectly shaped pancake in a frying pan.

He took the whipped cream that Pei Yan had prepared and put it in the piping bag, and pulled out two long strips on the crepes.

Divide the halved, seeded grapes evenly on the pancake and slowly roll up the pancake.

Open the candied orange peel prepared a day in advance, sprinkle it on top, and the first crepe is done today!

Fans happily took the crepes made by Little Cotton. Although Little Cotton said to invite them to eat, they quickly took out their mobile phones to scan the QR code to pay.

I said that the fans who helped me eat it, how could Xu Zimian collect the money?

Before he could speak, he could only watch the fan leave without looking back.

The male fan with hidden merit and fame found a bench and sat down, ready to enjoy the crepes made by Xiao Mianhua himself.

In one bite, it tastes more delicious than expected!

Especially where it was sprinkled with candied orange peel, it was impeccably delicious!

When the booth of the Little Cotton Team was successfully on the right track, Song Jiayu's team arrived late with a large bag of things, and it was almost eleven o'clock at this time.

I decided to take a taxi and slept a little more for half an hour.

Unexpectedly, there was always a traffic jam on the way here, which made them upset. Looking at the direction of the car, it is clear that it is also going to the Peninsula Amusement Park.

After finally arriving at the destination, I bought the ingredients and found the stall. It was nearly an hour longer than the time set by Director Li.

Cheng's father was still thinking that the business at the stall opposite was really booming, and within an hour of the park's opening, there was a long queue.

As a result, I stood on tiptoe and looked through the seam, and I saw a few familiar people. It turned out to be the booth of Xu Zimian's group!

In the beginning, in addition to the dozen or so fans who followed, there were more tourists who came to the amusement park. Seeing that there are three children in charge of this stall, they bought it out of curiosity.

After taking the first bite, I was amazed and spontaneously promoted it to more people.

After seeing the news on Weibo, the first batch of fans arrived, and a long queue slowly formed in front of the crepes.

Father Cheng panicked and urged, "We have to hurry up."

Song Jiayu, who had started cleaning up a long time ago, just wanted to say that he knew it was too late, so he didn't act quickly!

Unlike the division of labor on the opposite side, there are only two adults who are really working here, and one of them is clumsy.

Song Hao had long been lazy and ran to the side, quietly took out his mobile phone and started playing.

Cheng Xinyi, who was forced by her father to work together, saw that Song Hao didn't do anything, and slowly stopped doing it. She retreated to the flower bed and sat down, her hands resting on her chin in a daze.

Pei Yan cut the fruit and whispered in Xiao Mianhua's ear, "I'll go to the bathroom and I'll be back soon."

Song Hao, who was playing with his phone, noticed Pei Yan who was leaving, glanced at his father, who was busy making Octopus Maruko, and put the phone back in his trousers pocket. He fell a few meters behind Pei Yan and followed quietly.