Chapter 11: hold grudges

The Internet is not a place outside the law, and the few netizens whose words are too bad are all lucky, thinking that you can still find me along the Internet cable?

Unexpectedly, he was found along the network cable and received a telephone notice of a legal subpoena. This time, they really panicked, and they hurriedly climbed to Weibo, and hurriedly deleted all the inappropriate remarks they posted.

Under the Weibo released by Chengxin Culture Studio, there are two groups of comments.

Most of them support Xia Xuan and Xu Cheng.

"I support Queen Xia and Xu Cheng this time around. No matter how old Cheng Xinyi is, since the contract has been signed, they should cooperate to complete the work."

"I also support Queen Xia and Xu Cheng. I am a group performer. Once I played a corpse, I needed to soak in a dirty and cold pool. It only cost two hundred yuan a day. I don't know what kind of clothes Cheng Xinyi needs to wear. , what kind of makeup do I need to put on? No matter how bad it is, can I be bad? I only have 200 yuan for a busy day. I think Cheng Xinyi will play it. Is it not a basic requirement to cooperate with the work with so much money?"

"If you can't accept the request, don't sign the contract in the first place!"

"When the Queen was filming 'The Charm', she was so ugly that it was hard to look straight at the beginning. In order to better match the character setting, many celebrities have also played ugly."

A small part continued to support Cheng Xinyi's father and daughter.

"Xu Cheng's temper during filming is notoriously grumpy. Xinyi's daughter is still so young, can't she be more forgiving? Do you have the same attitude towards your own daughter?"

"You still remember that Xinyi said she got a role and could work with a director she likes, she is so happy. I think what Xinyi said at the time was Director Xu Cheng. Xinyi is such a good daughter, if not prepared The clothes are so bad, she definitely won't quit the role."

"That's right! Is most of Bai Huahua's money used to invite Xia Xuan to play the role? Can't even buy a clean dress for Xiao Xinyi?"

Taking advantage of the undetermined direction of the wind, Cheng's father took advantage of the victory to pursue and posted a third Weibo. He played the warm card this round, trying to arouse the sympathy of netizens. I feel sorry for Cheng Xinyi's young age.

[Xinyi's father V: Thank you for still believing in our father and daughter. To be honest, Xinyi really likes Queen Xia, and said that she wants to be like Queen Xia when she grows up. When she learned that she could play Queen Xia as a child, she smiled happily. Makeup is just ugly, we can accept it. But the clothes you wear have a sour smell, isn't that too much? 】

"It's sour?! Let's forget it. Who knows what kind of trash can it came out of. In case of skin disease, who will be responsible?"

"It's not a blessing to know that Sai Weng has lost his horse. It's good to follow Director Liu Xi, at least not let people wear stinky clothes."

Seeing Cheng's father's newly posted Weibo, Xia Xuan, who had been holding back her anger, went out in person and forwarded the video of the assistant's good card.

[Xia Xuan V: Are the clothes sour? But it's your mind that's at work. My family is dressed, but your daughter can't? By the way, let me introduce you formally, this is our little princess, her real name is Xu Zimian, and her nickname is Little Cotton. The clothes on Nannan's body and the makeup on her face were originally prepared for Cheng Xinyi. Are you ugly? 】

Xu Cheng reposted: [Who is arguing to be my son-in-law? ! [Big knife · jpg]]

Zhou Yehe reposted: [Secretly tell you, Little Cotton is really soft and waxy. Don't ask, just ask me. [Pride · jpg]]

Pei Yan reposted: [Humph, the clothes are sour? I can only smell the fragrance of washing powder. [Come on·jpg]]

Celebrities who have been in contact with Xu Zimian have forwarded them one after another, saying that Xiaomian is not only cute, but also has good acting skills. Please look forward to Director Xu's new drama and look forward to Xiaomian appearing on the big screen.

This Weibo post by Xia Xuan raised the popularity of the assistant's Weibo to a new height, and also won the support of more people. Occasionally, a few denounced remarks were submerged in the vast praise, and they couldn't make much waves at all.

"Ouch, have our mother fans finally found the right organization!? Queen Xia, do you mind having an extra mother? I have a car and a house, so I will spoil Little Cotton!"

"Our Xiao Mian's appearance is not ugly at all! Before I knew Xiao Mian's identity, I saw Xiao Mian in the video for the first time, and I instantly felt pity. , I will buy her something."

"I'm sorry, Xiao Mian! Mom shouldn't scold you like that. Mom apologizes to you. I officially announce that Xiao Mian is my new daughter from now on. Thank you for liking my daughter."

"Queen Xia, can you put some pictures of Xiao Mianhua, we'll see our daughter!"

The one-sided comments, coupled with the call for prosecution, completely panicked Father Cheng.

He found that he was overwhelmed by his daughter's popularity. No matter how popular her daughter was, compared to Xia Xuan and Xu Cheng, wouldn't he be a car with a man's arms and be over his head?

Seeing Cheng's father walking around the house angrily, Cheng Xinyi was in a panic, she called softly, "Dad..."

"You!" Hearing Cheng Xinyi's voice, Father Cheng finally vented his anger. He pointed at Cheng Xinyi and roared, "You troublemaker! What are you hiding?! Will I still beat you?"

Cheng's mother put Cheng Xinyi behind her and persuaded: "How old is Xinyi, what does she know? I think the fans are right, Director Xu has exhausted his talents in recent years, and one of the movies he has made is not as good as the other. It is better to follow Liu Well directed, commercial films are popular, which will help to increase Xinyi's popularity."

Cheng's father stared at Cheng Xinyi, who was shivering behind Cheng's mother, and taught him a lesson: "When you join Director Liu's crew and act well, don't make trouble for me again, do you hear me?!"

Cheng Xinyi made a muffled "um".

"You have to tell everyone with your acting skills that you, Cheng Xinyi, can be called a national daughter! The character I finally set up for you, you have to keep it for me."

Cheng Xinyi sobbed and nodded, her lowered eyebrows were full of resentment. She felt that what she was experiencing now was all Xu Zimian's fault. The appearance of Xu Zimian took away everyone's love for her.

The battle ended with Cheng's father's apology and deletion of Weibo's remarks.

Because of Cheng Xinyi's resignation, the time came to two in the morning when the scheduled scene ended.

Xu Zimian was held in Xu Cheng's arms, sleepily lying on his father's shoulders, and said goodbye to everyone in high spirits.

Zhou Yehe pinched Xu Zimian's tender face, and said indulgently, "It seems that there won't be a role for Xiao Mian tomorrow. Will Xiao Mian come to see Uncle perform?"

Xu Zimian yawned and nodded unconsciously. It was fun to come to the set, and she liked everyone very much, so of course she wants to come tomorrow.

Finally, waving to everyone, Xu Zimian was carried into the car by Xu Cheng, and fell asleep in a daze.