Chapter 99: Rain and dew are all stained with cotton

Xu Zimian and Pei Yan took the stage together to accept the award. The amiable principal presented them with the award certificate, "I look forward to your more exciting performances next year."

The male host smiled and handed the bouquet to Pei Yan.

Tang Tang hugged Xiao Mianhua while presenting flowers and whispered in the ear of the other party: "Xiao Mianhua, you sang so well!"

As the flower laying ended, warm applause broke out.

After the group photo, the winning students left the stage one by one.

The sixth grade band took the initiative to walk up to Xu Zimian and Pei Yan, and the lead singer smiled and stretched out his hand, "You guys are so perfect, we lost."

Xu Zimian reached out and shook the lead singer briefly, and said sincerely, "Senior, your voice is so explosive!"

Before the lead singer could speak, his mouth was covered by the handsome drummer senpai.

"Yo." Sister drummer waved at the two of them in a dashing manner, "This product can't stand praise, and every time it is praised, it will float."

Looking at Xu Zimian and Pei Yan seriously, the drummer senior sister's eyes lit up and invited, "Why don't you kick Chen Chen and Li Xuehui, junior and senior, join us?"

The lead singer's two eyes immediately became a bunny, accusing the other party of abandoning him for his unkind behavior.

Don't look at his explosiveness on the stage, but when he returns to the stage, he is actually a little restrained big boy.

"Look at how pitiful the aggrieved little eyes are." Sister drummer quickly patted the lead singer's back and reassured, "Don't be sad, don't be sad, we won't abandon you. Besides..."

Drummer Senior Sister looked up at Xu Zimian and Pei Yan, "You guys want to form your own band, right?"

Pei Yan admitted: "Yes."

Senior drummer gave a thumbs up, "I wish you all the best of luck in finding like-minded teammates, but unfortunately there will be no chance to compete on the same stage in the future."

They will be promoted to junior high school next year. When Xu Zimian and Pei Yan were promoted to the junior high school, they should be promoted to the high school again.

"I believe there will be opportunities."

As long as each other does not give up music, there will always be a day when we will meet again.

Farewell to senior and senior, Xu Zimian and Pei Yan left the auditorium in order under the organization of the student union.

As soon as she came out of the auditorium, Xu Zimian saw the parents waiting for her.

Pei Yan pulled back Xu Zimian, who was about to run over, "Little Mian, see you tomorrow."

Xiao Mianhua won the first place, and the Xu family will definitely celebrate for her, so he will not bother with the past.

Xu Zimian was stunned for half a second, then nodded suddenly, "Alright then, brother Ayan, we'll see you at school tomorrow."

Xu Zimian opened her arms and jumped into her mother's warm arms happily, "Mom, I won the first place!"

Showing the award certificate to the family as if offering a treasure, carrying his hands on his back, shaking his body slightly, and writing three words on his face: Praise!

Xia Xuan gently placed a kiss on her daughter's cheek, "Nangnan and Xiaoyan are both great!"

Xu Cheng took his daughter into his arms and praised him without hesitation: "Little Cotton has time to sing a few more songs. Dad wants to record it and listen to it every day at work."

"Okay." Xu Zimian hugged Dad's neck, "Don't say a few songs, as long as Dad likes to listen to it, I'm willing to sing it to Dad every day."

Xiao Mian's thoughtful words made Xu Cheng's heart elated. It would be good to have a small padded jacket at home.

Xu Jinming gently pinched his sister's tender face, "Do you only sing for dad, not for brother? When I was typing, I also wanted to listen to Xiao Mianhua's song. I was absolutely inspired."

Xu Zimian remembered that Brother Ming was happy when he was typing, and promised: "Then I will learn a few more quiet songs and sing to Brother Ming."

Xu Jinming said aggrieved: "Sing it for Dad every day, and how many songs for me?"

Xu Zimian reached out and touched Brother Ming's head, "Learn a few songs at a time, and slowly add up, enough for Brother Ming to listen to him for three days and three nights without repeating it."

Xu Jinming was satisfied now.

"What about me?" Xu Jinyu looked at her sister.

Xu Zimian thought for a while, then tentatively asked, "What does brother Yu want?"

Xu Jinyu smiled and invited, "Come with me to a variety show."

"What variety show?"

Xu Cheng frowned and said, "Is it reliable? When will it be recorded?"

"Don't worry," Xu Jinyu said. "It's a new variety show planned by Director Li Chengzhou. It's still in the negotiation stage. He really intends to let Xiao Mian participate in. If it's early, it will have to start next year; if it's late, I'm afraid it will be summer vacation."

It turned out to be Li Chengzhou, the director of "Warm Little Home".

Xu Zimian responded quickly: "Okay, I promise Brother Yu."

"My little cotton is really soaked in rain and dew." Xu Cheng laughed and rubbed his daughter's head, "Go, in order to reward Nan Nan, let's have a big meal!"

While Xiao Mian's family was enjoying the food, the school celebration video of Nuoli Primary School quickly became a hot search, and the most viewed program was "Yuan Sail" by Xu Zimian and Pei Yan.

There are those who simply discuss music.

"My daughter and son are also amazing, they are a combination of gods!"

"To be honest, Xiao Mianhua and Pei Xiaoyan's performances should not lose to some singers, right?"

"Be confident, delete 'should', and definitely hang up some singers."

"I don't know who made the song, but it sings so nicely! Especially where the sound is turned, I can't stop listening to it. I want a high-definition version without any noise."

"I have already left a message on Xiao Mianhua and Pei Xiaoyan's Weibo, I hope they can see it!"

"I think I can try to leave a message on the Weibo of the Queen and Director Xu."

There are also those who envy the two of them at the same school.

"Excuse me, where can I find rejuvenating drugs? I want to go back to primary school and become classmates with Xiao Mian and Pei Xiaoyan."

"It seems too late to have a baby now."

"I was a little hesitant about whether to let my child go to Nuori next year. After all, the tuition at Nuori is quite high. I have to say that the school is very good. After watching this video, I decided to let my child study in Nuori next year!"

"Xiao Mian and Pei Xiaoyan's "Yuan Sail" - a conspiracy of the Admissions Office."

And find blind spots.

"If I heard the announcement correctly, Xiao Mianhua and Pei Xiaoyan are in the same grade and one class?"

"It's impossible for Pei Xiaoyan to be downgraded, so it can only be Xiao Mianhua's relegation?!"

"I'm darling, so my daughter is still a school tyrant?"

"Not only is your daughter an academic tyrant, but your son is also an academic tyrant. It is said that Pei Xiaoyan occupies the first place in the grade all the year round."

Speaking of grades, the students who were immersed in excitement probably forgot one thing, the results of the midterm exam, it came out!