Chapter 7: daughter was scolded

Xu Zimian, who completely replaced herself in Xiao Yinyao, put her head out of the window mischievously, with a smile in her eyes, she looked at the grandma who was relaxing in the courtyard and basking in the sun, "Grandma, the food is ready soon. Now, there is your favorite tomato scrambled eggs~"

The bright sun shines on the windowsill, and the few drops of crystal sweat on the granddaughter's forehead are so dazzling under the sunlight. The granddaughter's bright smile, like a breeze, unknowingly blew away the heat in grandma's heart.

Grandma coughed twice and said loudly, "Where's the clothes! Have you washed the clothes?"

The young Yin Yao is a good and diligent child. She replied, "Grandma, I have already washed my clothes."

Grandma gave a cold "um", waved her fan leisurely, and set up a new job for her granddaughter, "When you're done cooking, quickly pack a copy to send to your father, and by the way, come back with a bucket of water and have lunch."

Anyone who has worked hard all morning, can't even eat a hot meal, and has to go to a new job, will definitely complain. By the time she came back from the water, the food was already cold.

But Yin Yao didn't complain, the smile on his face was still bright and dazzling, and he answered briskly: "Grandma, I know!"

"Cut!"

With the sound of hitting the board, Xu Cheng gave Xu Zimian a thumbs up and praised: "This is over!"

Considering that her daughter was still young and it was her first acting time, after discussing it with Teacher Zhang, Xu Chengxuan's scene was not difficult, and it was considered to let her daughter feel the atmosphere of filming firsthand. But her daughter's outstanding performance completely exceeded Xu Cheng's expectations, perfectly showing Xiao Yinyao's inner optimism.

Hearing what Dad said, Xu Zimian's body softened, all of his strength was pulled from his body, and he slumped on the ground.

"Little Cotton!"

Seeing Xu Zimian sitting on the ground, Xu Cheng, who loves her daughter eagerly, thought that her daughter was injured, so she hurriedly ran over and picked her up.

Xia Xuan, Teacher Zhang, as well as many actors on the set, all flocked to the scene. Your words and my words are all concerned about Xiao Mian's body.

"Little Cotton, tell Dad, what's wrong?"

Xu Zimian blushed, shyly buried her face on her father's broad shoulders, and said in a soft voice, "Dad, I was just too nervous for the first time I was filming, and when I heard the end, I bulged. All the power is gone."

"Pfft..." Knowing that Xu Zimian was just too nervous to sit on the ground, everyone couldn't help but let out friendly laughter.

Xia Xuan fondly touched her daughter's fluffy little head, and poked her daughter's forehead lightly, "You, I almost scared my mother to death."

Xu Zimian stuck out her pink tongue, spread her arms towards Xia Xuan, and said softly, "Mom hug!"

Taking her daughter from her husband, Xia Xuan said apologetically to the surrounding staff, "Thank you for caring about Little Cotton."

Xu Zimian also knew the panic caused by this slump, and then apologized: "Thank you brothers and sisters for your concern."

Noticing that Xiaoke waved to her in a panic, Xia Xuan frowned slightly, walked over quickly, and asked in a low voice, "What's wrong?"

Xiaoke hurriedly handed the phone to Xia Xuan, "Sister Xuan, come and see, your family of three has been scolded on the hot search!"

Hearing the word "little cotton", Xia Xuan frowned, put her daughter on the car seat, took the phone, and clicked on the popular Weibo. The title of the third hot search was: [#一道weiholds her daughter , bullying people#]