Chapter 132: molested by skeletons

Xu Zimian was not in a hurry to go out to explore, but carefully studied the game interface.

In the upper left corner of the character's small head, there are four long tubes of different colors.

The first red bar represents the blood volume, and the blood bar returns to zero, representing the death of the character. Because it is now in the competitive mode, each guest has only one life, and death means elimination.

The second blue bar represents mana, which will consume mana when casting skills.

The third green bar represents vitality. As long as the player is active, the vitality will be consumed.

Running, climbing, dodging and other behaviors will accelerate the consumption of vitality.

When vitality drops to zero, the character will be immobilized.

Vitality slowly regenerates while at rest. When in sleep state, the regeneration of vitality is accelerated.

The fourth bar of yellow represents satiety. When the satiety is less than 30%, the character's actions will be slowed down.

When the hunger level drops to zero, the character will starve to death, which also means being eliminated from the game.

Like the chat interface in traditional MMOs, Second World adopts a real-world chat mode. Only when the two parties are within a certain range can they communicate.

There is no map interface. In Second World, there are only maps that can be used.

There is no level system either. The Second World uses an attribute growth system.

For example, Xu Zimian had just finished reading a book, and a sentence appeared in his mind: [Completing the reading of "Holard City Chronicle", his intelligence increased by 1 point. ]

In the attribute panel, in addition to intelligence, the basic attributes include strength, endurance, and agility. The initial value of the four basic attributes is five points.

There is no specific occupation in "Second World", but the preference of attributes will still affect the choice of weapons.

Since reading books can increase intelligence points, Xu Zimian plans to stay in the library and read more books to see if it can trigger special plots.

After reading the eighth book.

[Complete the reading of "The Legend of Raphael, the Great Magician of Ice", and increase the intelligence by 1 point. ]

[Identity scholar proficiency increases by 1 point. ]

[Get the skill book "Hailstorm". ]

Ok?

Xu Zimian took out his newly acquired "Hailstorm Technique" and took a look.

Hailstorm: (Intermediate Ice Magic) Summons indestructible hail in an area, causing area damage and a deceleration effect. [Unlearnable]

In "Second World", it is divided into three categories: identity, occupation and special occupation.

Xu Zimian's initial identity was a scholar. As the scholar's proficiency improved, the faster he read, the more useful he could read from the book.

Occupation affects how the player fights, such as hailstone, which can only be learned by occupations linked to magic.

Each player can have three special occupations, including chefs, tailors, miners, pharmacists, alchemists, etc. It is said that there are hundreds of special occupations in "Second World".