Chapter 65: new task

"What's wrong?" Tang Gu walked over quickly, "Old Song, why are you so angry? Did Xiaohao do something wrong? Just scolding, don't hit the child."

"I hate that I dote on him too much. I never beat him, so he grew into a lawless bastard! Teacher Tang, don't stop me, I'll teach you a lesson today!" Song Jiayu insisted on dragging Song Hao out , he must also drill a flower bush, and if he has the ability, he can get the exact same scar out!

When did Song Hao see his father get so angry?

His mother doted on him to the extreme, and his father was busy filming, and occasionally when he came home, he was responsive to his needs.

Seeing such a father, Song Hao panicked and begged for mercy: "Dad, I know I was wrong, so please forgive me this time!"

Xia Xuan also helped and said, "Xiaohao is only an eight-year-old child. If he really made a big mistake, it would be better if you correct him in time, Lao Song."

"Sister Xuan, you don't know anything." Song Jiayu pointed at Song Hao angrily and said, "This **** scratched Xiao Nuomi's leg, and he will abuse small animals at the age of eight. Do things like murder and set fires?!"

Xu Zimian showed Xiao Nuomi's wound to her mother.

Xia Xuan nodded knowingly, this was indeed Song Hao's fault, but Song Hao was only eight years old and had not yet formed.

The ignorant beating and scolding might make Song Hao go down the wrong path completely.

Xia Xuan touched Nannan's hair, she knew that Nannan liked Xiao Nuomi, and when Xiao Nuomi was injured, Nannan must be very self-blame.

"It's just a small wound. Nannan also helped it with medicine, and it will heal soon. You have also taught Xiaohao a lesson, Lao Song. Xiaohao also knows that he is wrong, so give him a chance to reform."

Tang Gu said with help: "That is, through this matter, we can find out the problem in time, Lao Song, you should pay more attention to Xiaohao's education in the future."

"Dad..." Song Hao choked and said, "I really know I'm wrong, just look at your uncle and auntie's face, forgive me this time."

Song Jiayu clenched his fists. He knew that he was busy filming and neglected his son's education. He should also take half of the responsibility.

Tiredly letting go of his hand holding his son's clothes, Song Jiayu turned to Xia Xuan and Xiao Mian, and bowed deeply, "I'm sorry, Xiao Mian! It was my uncle who didn't teach Xiao Hao well, so he did such a beastly thing. "

Xu Zimian hurried over and helped Song Jiayu, "Uncle Song, get up quickly."

Song Jiayu pressed his son firmly and asked Song Hao to bow to Xiao Mian, "Xiao Mian, if you find out that Xiao Hao has abused small animals again, come and tell uncle at any time."

He pointed at Song Hao with a warning, "Xiao Hao, you heard me clearly. Today is for Teacher Tang and Sister Xia's sake, and I will forgive you this time. If you let me hear about your abuse of small animals again, look at me. I won't beat you."

Song Hao shivered twice and assured: "Dad, I really can't."

Tang Gu breathed a sigh of relief and shouted for everyone to leave, and he had to get up early tomorrow.

Before the door was closed, Song Hao stared fiercely at the back of Pei Yan's departure, his eyes were like a poisonous snake, trying to bite off Pei Yan's neck.

In Song Hao's opinion, Little Cotton's sister is simple and cute, so Pei Yan must have instigated Little Cotton's sister to find her father.

Don't let him get the chance, or he will definitely take revenge!