Chapter 23: bad acting

The first role to audition was Suzuki.

Shui Lingling is the daughter of the head, and she is loved by thousands of people.

Don't look at the word "water" in her name, but she is a passionate woman who dares to love and hate.

It is precisely because of this character that Shui Lingling bravely pursues Yun Shao, the male protagonist known as the Lonely Star. It is also because of this character that she chooses to sacrifice herself without hesitation at the moment of life and death, just to win a chance for her beloved.

Shui Lingling played a lot in the early stage. Even if she was offline, she was an important female character throughout the play.

After several actors in a row, Xu Jingrong shook his head sullenly, expressing dissatisfaction.

"Liu Yutong."

Hearing his name, the sixth actor who auditioned for Shui Lingling opened the door of the audition room with confident steps.

In order to get the role of Shui Lingling, she made a lot of preparations in advance, which can be seen from her dress and makeup today.

Shui Lingling is a passionate woman, so she wore an enchanting red dress to reveal her graceful and hot figure.

The thicker makeup highlights the excellence of your facial features.

Luoluo introduced herself generously: "Hello teachers, I'm Liu Yutong from Baole Media, and the role of the audition is Shui Lingling."

Just after bending over and bowing, Liu Yutong glanced at the little girl who was sitting beside Director Xu.

Why is she here! ?

The appearance of Xu Zimian caught Liu Yutong by surprise.

Looking at the pen Xu Zimian was holding, and the audition score sheet in front of him, Liu Yutong became more and more confused about Xu Zimian's identity.

Thinking that she offended Xu Zimian, she wouldn't give me a random score, would she?

wrong! She is a five- or six-year-old child, can she read? Do you understand what acting is?

Xu Jingrong asked a child to participate in the grading. Could it be that his head was flooded, and he came here?

Among the audition roles she received, there was originally no water bell. It was she who pestered Mr. Li for two days before Mr. Li came for her.

Although Shui Lingling went offline early, she is an important woman throughout the male protagonist's life. In order to get this role, no matter what identity Xu Zimian is, Liu Yutong is bound to win!

Seeing Liu Yutong's appearance, Xu Zimian was also surprised.

She confirmed the name of the auditioner. It turned out that the person who had a conflict with her was Liu Yutong.

Hearing the name is gentle and gentle, but I didn't expect it to be an unreasonable person.

Xu Zimian's expression became more serious, but she wanted to see how Liu Yutong's acting skills were.

The assistant director looked up at Liu Yutong's face, and said, "If you're ready, let's start."

Liu Yutong adjusted her mood, trying to separate herself from her overly shocked emotions, recalling the plot of her audition, and imagining that Yun Shao, whom she loved deeply, was by her side.

She spread out her arms, as if to pull Yun Shao behind her.

He tried hard to force out a few tears, but the expression on his face became more and more hideous, and he said the lines dryly, "No! Daddy, please, don't hurt Yun Shao!"