Chapter 101: fish hook

After learning that the so-called good place was the piano shop, and after Pei Yan wanted them to learn musical instruments, Tang Tang and Jiang Yu had the word refusal written all over their faces.

"Brother Pei!" Jiang Yu wanted to escape, but he couldn't escape from Pei Yan's palm, and he begged bitterly, "It's not like you don't know me, I have a tone disorder since I was a child. It's apes wailing. You have a lot, let me go! Music really doesn't have anything to do with me!"

Tang Tang pointed to Pei Yan and glared angrily: "Well, you dog Pei Yan, I know you call me out, there will never be anything good!"

Pei Yan raised his eyebrows, and directly pushed the big killer of Tang Tang, Xiao Mianhua, to Tang Tang.

Tang Tang took the opportunity to hold Xiao Mianhua in his arms, and suddenly had a bad premonition, and his words became unfavorable, "You, you... What do you mean?"

In order to successfully fool Tang Tang, Pei Yan chose to be emotional.

"You haven't tried it yet, how do you know that the drum kit is not suitable for you? Think about the drummer senior sister at the school celebration, isn't she handsome?"

"And..." Pei Yan smiled and used the ultimate weapon, "Don't you want to play music with Xiao Mianhua? Not just a few minutes, but more than ten years, even decades."

Tang Tang recalled that the heroic drummer senior sister on the stage was no longer so resistant to trying the drums.

Xu Zimian turned her head slightly to look at Tang Tang, her eyes full of longing, "Big sister, let's go in and have a try, okay? I want to form a band with Big Sister, maybe we can release an album together in the future, forever and ever. together."

Ow! !

Tang Tang is completely moved. If music can connect her and Xiao Mianhua, she is willing to try!

Isn't it just a mere drum kit? With the genius IQ and artistic cells she inherited from her father, is it still uncertain?

Just trying is not enough, what Pei Yan wants is that the two of them can fall in love with music and study hard!

Pei Yan continued to fudge: "Think about it, as long as you officially become a member of our band, will you spend more time with Xiao Mian? Not only can I play music together, but I can also guide you in your studies, ensuring that you and Little Cotton was admitted to a university."

Tang Tang looked at Pei Yan critically, and said suspiciously: "Oh, just you? You are a junior who is a grade lower than me, can you still help me with my homework?"

Pei Yan raised his chin, "Are you questioning my learning ability?"

Xu Zimian pulled Tang Tang's sleeves and shook it, "I also want to help my eldest sister. We take the same university entrance exam, and we will not be separated for four years!"

"Okay!" Tang Tang was aroused by all his fighting spirit, "Just a drum set, waiting for me to conquer you."

Whether it's music or grades, for Little Cotton, she wants them all!

Xu Zimian looked at Brother Ayan, and the two exchanged secretly with their small eyes.

Flicking Tang Tang with emotion, the task was successfully completed.

Start moving to the next goal.

In order to successfully fool Jiang Yu, Pei Yan chose to lure him to his advantage.

"Ayu."

Jiang Yu replied, dumbfounded, "Hey... Pei Pei Pei... Brother Pei, you should call me Lao Yu."