Chapter 179: Grab antibody serum

Ning Yu threw him onto the bed until he was about to suffocate.

"My clothes are taken off."

His face was cold, and his voice didn't even have a hint of temperature.

Chi Ruo's eyes widened and her voice hoarse: "Outside... there are many people out there..."

Ning Yu's lips jokingly said, "Are you trying to defy my orders?"

Chi Ruo bit her lip, stretched out her hand slowly, and unbuttoned her clothes tremblingly.

Ning Yu seemed impatient, and walked over, holding Chi Ruo's shoulders, and with a wave of his palm, he tore his clothes arrogantly, and then bullied himself up.

In the evening, Yunci left Lin's house.

Su Mi called.

"The antibody serum will be sent to Ye Country by sea."

"When?"

Su Mi replied: "Next Wednesday, we have to find a way to get the serum. You can test it with Lin Mo, who will go to the seaport to pick it up."

In the research of the special medicine project, it seems that there was a rejection problem. Liguo found an antibody on a person. After the antibody was extracted, that person was already dead. Therefore, this small tube of antibody serum is very important for the special medicine project. Vital.

On the weekend, Yunci came to Lin's house.

Chi Ruo is in the garden, holding a kettle to water the flowers.

Seeing Yunci, he stopped and smiled at her.

The two sat down in the courtyard to chat.

Yun Ci took a sip of hot tea and asked seemingly inadvertently: "Is President Mo very busy? I want to come to learn chess on Wednesday, but he said he is not free."

Chi Ruo nodded: "Wednesday he and his master are going out for errands."

work?

So, is Lin Mo and Ning Yu going to the harbour together?

Yun Ci raised his eyebrows and smiled while propping his chin: "So it's like this..."

Chi Ruo made tea for her, and the cuffs were inadvertently lifted, revealing the blue-purple bruises on his wrists.

Yun Ci noticed that there was a plaster on his neck, his face was sickly white, and his body swayed with the breeze, as if tottering.

"Your master often bullies you like this?"

Chi Ruo was startled, covered his neck subconsciously, and hurriedly explained: "No...actually, the master... is very good to me."

Yunci stared at his wrist: "Good to you, will it hurt you?"

"The master is just a bit grumpy and likes duplicity. Before I was injured, the master would scold me, but at night, when I fell asleep, he would sneak into my room and help me with medicine." With that, Chi Ruo Slowly lowered his head, his voice became illusory with the wind: "Actually, the master is also very poor..."

Yunci didn't have the habit of being nosy, so he looked away and didn't speak any more.

Wednesday, early morning.

Yun Ci put on a black suit, wiped the gun clean, stuffed it into his pocket, then buttoned his hat, wearing a mask, and covering his face tightly.

Leaving Ruan's house, walked to the bus stop and glanced down at his watch.

It's still early.

At this moment, a cross-country car drove over, and Yu Cang was inside and whistled at her: "Hey! Sister, get in the car!"

Yunci got into the car, and the co-pilot Lu Mingke waved to her: "For the first time cooperation, please advise."

"Su Mi called you over?" Yunci was a little surprised.

She is going to act alone.

Yu Cang replied: "Yes, she said, you don't show up as soon as possible, you will reveal your identity, let us just charge and fall into battle."

The three drove to Beimen Seaport.

This place has been abandoned for several years, the surrounding environment is dilapidated, and there is no one.

They found a hidden place to guard.

Yu Cang smoked a cigarette: "I haven't done such a thing for a long time, and I feel a little nervous."

Yun Ci looked at the two of them: "If you can't get it, let's save your life."

Lu Mingke suddenly laughed: "Why are you like our boss, as long as there was action before, she would tell us the same."

"Shhh, someone is coming!" Yu Cang threw the cigarette to the ground and stamped it out with his foot.