Chapter 180: Melee

Turning his head and looking, two black cars approached and stopped by the harbour.

The car door was opened, and a group of bodyguards rushed down, followed by Lin Mo and Ning Yu.

A whistle sounded, and the ship bumped on the blue sea, pushing layers of waves to turn and slap on the shore.

Soon, the ship stopped.

The doctor in a white coat came out, carrying a medical kit in his hand.

Yunci narrowed his fox eyes slightly.

The antibody serum should be in the medical box.

The doctor handed the serum to Ning Yu, and several people were talking.

Yu Cang took out his gun and glanced at Lu Mingke, preparing to change to a closer place to kill the bodyguards first.

The two of them just got up, suddenly Yun Ci held their shoulders.

"Don't move, someone is coming!"

As soon as her voice fell, there was a rush of footsteps not far away, and a group of black-clothed men suddenly emerged from all directions, covering their faces, and surrounded Lin Mo and Ning Yu.

Yu Cang cursed: "Fuck, there are still people who want to grab the serum?"

He turned his head and asked Yunci, subconsciously trusting and relying on her: "What should we do now?"

Yun Ci stared at the front with no expression on his face: "Wait, let them fight first."

Yu Cang chuckled twice: "Yes, when they both lose and lose, let's go pick up the omissions again."

The two waves quickly scuffled together.

Gunshots broke out.

Several bodyguards protected Ning Yu and led him to the car.

At this time, with a bang explosion, even the ground shook violently, and the choking smell of gunpowder pierced his mouth and nose.

Yu Cang didn't squat down and sat down on the ground, seeing a flame igniting in front of him: "Fuck, there is a bomb."

The white smoke was permeated, and it soon enveloped everyone, and everything became blurred.

"It's now!" Yunci pulled the mask to his face, raised the gun, and stood up.

Yu Cang was startled: "Hey hey... Didn't you say you don't go!"

Before he finished speaking, Yunci had already rushed into the smoke.

Yu Cang and Lu Mingke also hurriedly followed.

Yun Ci ran in the direction of Ning Yu, and suddenly a familiar figure dangled in front of him.

Is it Chi Ruo?

Why is he here.

the other side.

Ning Yu took the gun and protected the serum, and had to get in the car and leave as soon as possible.

Suddenly, when he met several men in black, he pulled the trigger and shot him mercilessly.

But he didn't pay attention, there was still a person standing behind him.

With a bang, he turned to look around, and the bullet came quickly towards him.

At this moment, a figure broke through the smoke, hugged Ning Yu firmly, and the bullet shot through his back.

Ning Yu's pupils shook, reflecting Chi Ruo's pale face.

In the chaos, he hurriedly stretched out his hand, hugged Chi Ruo, who was about to fall, tightly in his arms, and tremblingly covered the wound on his back, warm blood oozing from his fingers.

"Who asked you to come over, are you **** enough?!"

In addition to anger, there was also panic in his voice.

The bodyguard drove the car over: "You get in the car first!"

Ning Yu hugged Chi Ruo into the car, and the bodyguard slammed on the accelerator and galloped away.

Yunci put on the Bluetooth headset and informed Yu Cang and Lu Mingke: "The target person has run away, retreat!"

In the car, Chi Ruo clutched her small face in pain, unable to exert her strength, so she could only tightly grasp Ning Yu's clothes and squeeze a little voice from her throat with difficulty: "Master... Why didn't the master bring me... "

"Because you are too weak, it will only be a cumbersome, understand?!" Ning Yu roared and hugged Chi Ruo closer, feeling that the person in his arms breathed weakly and his body temperature was dropping rapidly.

A wave of fear crawled into my heart, and Ning Yu urged the driver, even his voice was shaking: "Drive faster, then drive faster!"