Chapter 187: She remembered

Yunci squeezed dry fire in his throat: "So, what do you want to do?"

Si Yanxiao's coercion meant not to conceal the slightest: "I will send you the address. If you want to save him, I will come here in person."

Yunci smiled contemptuously: "He is the only son of the Jun family, and he also participated in the special medicine project. Do you really dare to treat him?"

"Miss Yunci, did you really forget that I can hypnotize?" Si Yanxiao's voice was cold, as if a ghost whispered in his ear.

Yun Ci sank the corners of his mouth, and then he leaned on the sofa again, yawning, and said in an indifferent tone: "Is he dead or alive, what does it have to do with me?"

"Really? Then take another look at the phone. It's up to you to decide whether it will come or not."

Hang up and a message pops up.

It is the address sent by Si Yanxiao, and there is a video below.

Click on the video, and in the picture, there is a shimmering sea, with rough waves lapping the reef.

Jun Sicher stepped barefoot on the beach and was walking towards the sea.

He closed his eyes tightly, apparently being hypnotized.

Yun Ci shook his feet, his eyes were bloodshot, and he held the phone tightly, almost squeezing the screen.

Gu Jingwen ran out of the kitchen: "What happened?"

He snatched Yunci's phone with all his strength, and after a few glances, he made a disdainful voice: "Cut... I even threatened you with this little trick, real dish."

While talking, he found that Yun Ci was in a bad mood.

Gu Jingwen's eyes widened: "You don't really want to go, are you? This is a trap!"

"I know."

She is not a fool.

Gu Jingwen scratched his head in a hurry: "If you go, you will die in vain!"

"Am I going to gamble with his life?" Yun Ci closed his eyes and climbed up his back with a chill, unexpectedly fear in his heart.

"What about betting? Si Yanxiao didn't dare to attack him." Gu Jingwen approached Yunci's face and couldn't believe it: "I think you are really crazy. When did you care about other people's life and death? will not..."

Wouldn't you really like this fool Jun Sicher? !

"I'll be back when I go." Yunci took the phone and rushed out of the apartment.

According to the address of the text message, Yunci rushed to the seaside, and in the distance was an endless blue, with waves layered on top of each other, and a bright moon hung over the sea.

The night breeze hits, mixed with a salty breath.

There was no one around, and it was terribly quiet.

"Jun Si Che!" Yun Ci shouted while standing on the beach.

The voice is faint with the wind.

At this moment, there was a clatter in the distance, looking for the sound, an arm suddenly stretched out on the sea.

Is it Junscher?

Yunci didn't have time to think about it. He took off his jacket and ran towards that side, with a slender figure, like a flexible fish, plunged directly into the deep sea.

In an instant, bitter sea water poured into his nose.

She held her breath and swam very fast, searching for Junsche's figure.

The temperature dropped sharply at night, and gradually Yun Ci felt his limbs stiff, and he couldn't get enough energy.

She opened her mouth, but suddenly choked on her water, as if she was strangling her neck, with a sense of suffocation sweeping over her.

Just as the body was sinking slowly, an arm suddenly embraced her thin waist.

Yunci blinked his eyes.

It's Junscher!

In the sea, the man took her into his arms, clasped the back of her head with one hand, and lowered his head to kiss her lips.

Yun Ci closed his eyes subconsciously, and there was a sharp tingling in his head, and countless broken images flashed, cutting her brain nerves. In the blood dripping, the fragments were finally pieced together into a complete piece.

All the memories emerged like a sea tide, and her head was about to explode.

Yun Ci opened his eyelids suddenly and saw a pair of eyes dotted with moles of tears, which gradually overlapped with memories.

She finally remembered.

The person who called her A Ci in her dream and made her wait is Jun Si Che!

His real name should be called... Dongtang Chiyou...