Chapter 196: Don't touch me

Dongtang did not speak slowly, and braced himself with difficulty, took three steps, and then knelt again, his pupils trembling fiercely due to pain.

At the end, he could no longer stand, almost crawling forward, kneeling down more than a thousand steps abruptly.

When he arrived at the gate of Jinming Temple, Su Mi hurriedly helped him up.

Seeing that the skin and flesh of his knees were rotten, embedded in the gravel and sand, the thick bones were faintly visible, the blood was running down the legs, ticking to the ground.

Dongtang slowly pushed Su Mi away and stumbled into the temple gate.

A huge Buddha statue stands above.

He knelt down with a plop, but straightened his waist, raised his head, stared at the Buddha statue with jealous eyes, and sternly said: "Listen clearly, if you really have retribution, just come to me, don't move my Aci!"

Su Mi paced back and forth in a hurry outside.

Soon, Dongtang staggered out slowly, and she immediately greeted her. Before she had time to speak, she saw the man shake and fell to the ground severely.

"Youdi!"

In the evening, the sunset waved into the room.

Yunci on the bed slowly woke up, staring at the pure white ceiling, his pupils focusing little by little.

The voice of the servant heard: "Wake up, finally awake!"

On the other side, the doctor is dealing with Dongtang's late injury.

The knees are **** and horrible, with pebbles embedded in the flesh, which must be clipped out one by one, and then bandaged with medicine.

The potion soaked into the flesh, and there was a heart-piercing pain.

Dongtang Chi You's face was pale, she clenched her hands into fists, her bones creaked, and she resisted without saying a word.

A hundred days of injury.

The doctor ordered that at least for this month, one should not walk around at will.

The door was knocked, and the servant reported outside: "Miss Aci is awake."

Dongtang Chi You suddenly got up, tore the wound on his knee, and caused him to fall severely on the sofa, the blood soaked in the gauze instantly.

Su Mi hurriedly stopped: "The doctor said you can't move around, I'll get you a wheelchair."

Finding a wheelchair, he helped Dongtang Chi You up and pushed him out.

When he reached the door, the man suddenly said: "Wait, let me look in the mirror first."

Su Mi slowly pushed Dongtang to the bathroom.

Dongtang stared at himself in the mirror slowly, with messy ink hair and a bleak face, because he hadn't slept for a long time, his eyes were blue and his knees were still stained with blood.

He suddenly felt a hint of timidity, and slowly lowered his head, his voice dull: "Come on later."

This look would scare Ah Ci.

Su Mi waited for Dongtang to look after Yunci.

Yun Ci was sitting by the bed, staring at the dead branches outside the window, a little dazed.

"What's wrong with me?"

Seeing her look good, Su Mi breathed a sigh of relief, and replied, "You suddenly fell into a coma, and the doctors couldn't find out the cause. The Menglai tribe actually said that this was the retribution caused by Emperor You, and asked You Emperor to worship nine Go to Jinming Temple and wash away your sins."

Yun Ci squinted his eyes: "Then what?"

"For you, Emperor You knelt all the way to Jinming Temple for five days and five nights, without stopping, kneeling more than a thousand steps, kneeling broken knees, the ground is full of blood." Su Mi observed Yunci's reaction. Seeing her face indifferent, she didn't even move at all: "You...have nothing to say?"

Yunci glanced at Su Mi obliquely: "What should I say?"

Su Mi couldn't believe it, and said dumbly: "Your heart...is it really so cold?"

Until late at night.

After Yunci fell asleep, Dongtang took a wheelchair and came to her room alone.