Chapter 1

Li Yaonan was awakened by a scolding voice. He clearly remembered that he had a car accident. Which hospital was so noisy.

No, no, there is no smell of disinfectant in the nose.

This is not a hospital, where would it be?

Li Yaonan's thoughts returned to the cage in an instant. Although he was a second-generation ancestor, he had as much elite education as he should have. He immediately turned the car accident into a conspiracy. Could it be that woman did it again?

After laboriously opening his eyes, Li Yaonan was immediately blindfolded. Where is the antique room in front of him? Who are the women in ancient costumes beside them? Which studio is this? Pinching himself hard, he swore that he was definitely not dreaming.

"Second Young Master is awake—" Hearing his sound, a woman dressed as a maid shouted loudly, and a few people next to her immediately surrounded her.

"What, what, it can be regarded as awake ." "It's

good to wake up."

"It's really bad."

Several women were talking, Li Yaonan's head hurt from the noise, and pictures that did not belong to memory appeared in his mind. , Losing her mother when she was young, her father being cold, her stepmother hiding a knife in her smile, her brother being bullied and ridiculed, studying hard, failing the list, being engaged, every scene seemed like she had experienced it personally.

There was another commotion in the house.

Woke up again, it was evening.

Looking at the familiar and unfamiliar room, Li Yaonan knew very well that he had traveled through, and he was still traveling in an ancient times that had never appeared in history.

Should he be glad he's not dead yet?

Li Yaonan thought with joy, from a 32-year-old man to a 17-year-old beautiful boy, he was a dozen years younger, and he still made a profit.

Unlike the noise in the daytime, there was no one in the house at this time, and it is conceivable to what extent this second young master of the Li family was treated coldly on weekdays.

Feeling a little weak, following the memory of the deity, Li Yaonan called out, "Luoxia—" After

a while, a pretty little maid opened the curtain and walked in, still muttering, "Ouch! My second young master, you are finally awake, Mrs. today has sent someone, if you don't wake up again, our servants will be beaten again."

!

Li Yaonan sneered, if it wasn't for the fear of being slapped, she dared to find someone to serve her right now, so she gave her a light look: "I'm hungry, let's cook!"

"It's already this hour." Luoxia was obviously a little unhappy.

Li Yaonan was very angry. Originally, he felt uncomfortable after crossing the border. He came to an unfamiliar place for no reason, and even a little maid dared to show his face to him: "If you want to go, go."

Luoxia was startled, obviously Li Yaonan had never spoken so sternly before. Although he was dissatisfied in his heart, he didn't dare to really mess around. He hummed and looked at Li Yaonan in disgust, then turned his head and left: "This servant is going."

Li Yaonan breathed a sigh of relief and felt in his heart I couldn't help laughing bitterly, the deity's situation is probably worse than I imagined.

He slowly got up from the bed, and took a piece of cyan clothes from the cabinet at random. Just after putting it on, a maid came in with a meal, but it was not the big maid Luoxia just now.

Li Yaonan didn't care about this, as if he was expecting it, and his attention was quickly attracted by the food.

The simple two dishes and one soup, depending on the color, is not what the host should eat. However, Li Yaonan couldn't care much at this time. He had not had a drop of water for two days and two nights. He was already so hungry that he ate three bowls in a row. Then he breathed out.

"Put it down." Wiping his mouth with the handkerchief, Li Yaonan glanced at the maid, "Is there anyone else?"

"Back to the second young master, elder sister Luoxia went to Madam's place, elder sister Cuiliu and Mama Li were in the new yard. , in a few days will be your happy day, they are all busy."

Li Yaonan smiled lightly, and looked at the maid carefully: "You are Chunxiang."

Chunxiang looked surprised, did not expect the second young master to remember his name, hurriedly Blessed and blessed body: "It's a slave."

The smile on Li Yaonan's face faded a little: "Okay, let's go down, I want to be alone for a while."

Chunxiang hesitated, but she didn't want to say more when she saw the second young master. With Tan's demeanor, he had to pack up the tableware and back off with a look of disappointment.

After she left, Li Yaonan rubbed his forehead wearily. The original owner really left him a mess. The people around him were either nails or white-eyed wolves, and there was also a stepmother who was staring at him. He was really embarrassed.

I just don't know who this Chunxiang is. Knowing that he hates his wife and hates marriage to the extreme, but he mentions it in front of him. If it were the original owner, he would have lost his temper at this time, and his disgust with Li Ma and others would also reach its peak. It's still him, just because of his father's partiality, a trouble will definitely be inevitable. Maybe after getting married, the family will be separated logically, and he will be swept out of the door.

The second young master of the dignified Li Mansion, the original wife of the first son from the main room, is really pathetic enough to be mixed up to his level.

In his memory, Li Yaonan knew that this young man with the same name and surname as him lost his mother at the age of seven. Within a year, his father straightened the side room, just because the side room was his cousin and true love, the original owner has not grown crooked, thanks to the nurse. It's a pity that the nanny was sent to the house by his wife for an excuse six years ago. Since then, the teenager has become more and more gloomy, and his temperament has become more and more unpleasant. A sigh of anger.

However, the imperial examination is so easy to test, no matter what else, but looking at the wife of the next family, how can she easily let him come forward? With her humiliation, it is also proof that she had been a concubine.

The story is very bloody and very old-fashioned. The first wife's surname is Ma Yulian, and she is a childhood sweetheart with Mr. Li. Mrs. Li is happy to see it happen. Even if it is to help her family, she is also happy to have her son and niece kiss and kiss.

But Mrs. Li was different. The Li family was from a mud-legged family. His great-grandfather studied hard, and only changed his family at the age of fifty-three. I want to climb a good family for my son.

Li Tai'an was also very good at that time, and he was admitted to the exam at a young age. Mrs. Li was attracted to her own family at that time. Yangzhou sentenced the second daughter of Zhang's family, and arbitrarily decided this marriage for her son.

It is said that when Mrs. Zhang gets married, she should have a good life after entering the house. Who would have guessed that in less than three months, a sedan chair at the back door of the Li residence carried the side room to enter. After July, she gave birth to a big fat boy prematurely. There is nothing tricky in it, who believes?

The Zhang family regretted that their bowels were all green, but it was a done deal, what could their daughter do when she was married? For the sake of her daughter's better life in Lifu, no matter how angry they were, they could only endure it.

Mrs. Zhang washed her face with tears all day, and completely lost her heart to her husband. Fortunately, her stomach was full of energy. A year later, she gave birth to Li Yaonan. She had a son by her side, and her family and Mrs. Li supported her. Since then, she has lived behind closed doors. , focused on his son. Originally, if it continued like this, when Li Yaonan became an adult, she would have survived. How could she know that there were unforeseen circumstances? When Li Yaonan was four years old, Mrs. Li died of a sudden illness. In the old lady's world, Zhang's life is getting more and more difficult. Although there is help from her parents, Zhang and Li are two surnames after all. No matter how powerful Zhang's house is, how can it manage the inner courtyard of other people's homes? The Zhang family left, leaving only the innocent seven-year-old child.

The Zhang family also had a fight for this. For Li Yaonan's sake, it was finally settled. After all, Li Yaonan was the only bloodline left by the Zhang family. In the end, they only sealed up all their daughter's dowry and handed it over to Li Yaonan for safekeeping. They couldn't trust the Li family alone.

I thought this would at least give my grandsons more confidence and a better life, but I didn't know that their tolerance was mocking in Li Tai'an's eyes. Li Tai'an thought their compromise was even more coercive.

At that time, although Li Tai'an had endured it, he turned around, and before the one-year period of filial piety had passed, he couldn't wait to straighten Ma Yulian and slapped Zhang's family in the face with a backhand.

This move completely angered the Zhang family, and he brought someone to the door. At that time, the incident was very big, and almost the whole city of Yangzhou knew about it. There were even a dozen people who made sacrifices. Although it is not a big crime to favor a concubine and kill a wife, it is Without strict family governance, Li Tai'an's career came to an end. Mrs. Li panicked, and Mr. Li was finally afraid. At this time, he began to regret not following his father's advice, but why did they go earlier.

I only feel sorry for Li Yaonan, who had lost his mother, was hated by his father, and was angered by his uncle's family. From then on, he was really helpless. One can imagine his days in Lifu.

But everything has two sides, and thanks to the Zhang family's trouble, Li Yaonan can grow up safely, even if it is to put an end to outside rumors, for the face of Li Fu, Li Yaonan can raise crooked, abandoned, but not to die, raise Otherwise, the Li family could be drowned with just spittle. With just a few confidants left by the Zhang family, how could Li Yaonan survive until now, I am afraid that he has already died in bed, and he can't wait for the outsider to occupy himself. .

What a poor child, Li Yaonan sighed softly. He didn't expect this unfortunate child to be even more tragic than himself. Although his parents divorced, at least he still had his grandfather to love him. Before his death, his grandfather left him with the Li Group 30. % shares, once made the stepmother red eyes.

It is only because of the so-called gain that there must be losses, and money and silk are attractive because of this 30% stake. He has been in constant trouble from childhood to greatness. It's a pity the previous layout, and I don't know if the guy will act as planned.

Should be! Li Yaonan smiled maliciously, without his own stumbling block, the guy's actions should be smoother, at least he doesn't need to share an extra bonus, saving a lot of money and making him cheaper.

In his heart, he only felt a little guilt towards Mr. Li. If Grandpa knew that he was such a prodigal, he would probably jump out of the coffin in anger.

But so what? The relationship between him and his stepmother has been endless since the 30% of the shares. He admits that he has always been a selfish person. What he doesn't give, others can't even think of grabbing it, he won't get it. He is such a bastard!

Li Yaonan's only regret was that he could not see the day when the Li Group was destroyed.