Chapter 103

It took only six days for the chaos to be pacified, and Li Yaonan once again took practical actions to impress everyone.

After everything in Yuxi returned to normal, the yamen issued another order, tea, medicine, and two industries, all in the form of tax, to be taken care of by the Yan family and the Liu family.

Shan family head just woke up from the bed and had not had time to teach his son a lesson. He was immediately dizzy and dizzy when he was hit by the news. He couldn't regret it anymore, but it was too late.

Even if the head of the Yi family is unwilling, after the trouble of the fifth master of Yi, half of the family property has been distributed.

The Yan family and the Liu family rejoiced. Although they had to pay taxes to the yamen, the difference was actually not that big. In the past, they had to pay filial piety to the government when they earned money. In fact, they still make money.

The governor also heard a little bit of wind. Liu Yiniang didn't give him less air, but just remembered what Wang Langzhong said, and the governor knew it. He just thought that Li Tongjuan was trying to make money, although he felt that his move was too much. It was too reckless, but when he thought of the Minister of the Household and the Yunnan taxation, the governor was also dissatisfied for a while, and did not take this matter to heart.

Li Yaonan behaved very well. Although he did real things for the people, all his actions were collusion between officials and businessmen, and they were raiding and confiscating their property. Everything was not related to the honest officials. In the face of the government, simply open one eye and close the other.

The governor would not care if he encounters a corrupt official, but Ruo Litong is an honest official who asks for orders for the people, no matter what Jingyang Houfu he is, even if the governor can't move him, he will try his best to transfer people away.

Li Yaonan succeeded in dispelling the governor's doubts, and then slashed and rectified Yuxi. After changing another county magistrate, the remaining magistrates were very conscious and took the initiative to hand in their resignation documents. Willing to guard the spare money to find another way.

Li Yaonan didn't embarrass them. When the water is clear, there are no fish. Li Yaonan has always been very tolerant of people who know each other. His purpose is to build Yuxi, and there is no need to kill them all in these insignificant places.

Yuxi's style and appearance changed greatly, and Li Yaonan finally took control of Yuxi's power in the shortest time.

He Zhifu raised his eyebrows, and to be honest, even he did not expect that Li Tongjuan really had the ability to break Yuxi's situation, making him a prefect who lived up to its name, and the leisurely yamen before became gradually busy.

He Zhifu has been so busy in recent days that he is very tired, but he is happy. If it weren't for the situation, who would want to be an idler. What satisfies He Zhifu most is that Li Tongjing never takes power. Except for people's livelihood and taxation, he didn't care about other matters. Even the alternate county magistrates did not recommend their own people, but left the opportunity to him.

He Zhifu sighed in his heart, it is no wonder that such a thoughtful person will be valued by the emperor. Even if he is pulled into a pirate ship, he will not have any complaints in his heart. Now he is even more grateful. Looking at the changes in Yuxi, he The prefect thought happily, two crops of rice, roads were also built for the people, and the government tax was also raised. Although Li Tongjuan did the matter, he is the prefect of Yuxi, and his political achievements will definitely be detained on his head, and he will be promoted next year. The job should be fine.

As everyone knows, Li Yaonan had already calculated in his heart that a "confused" prefect like He Zhifu is really rare. In order to live a better life for himself in the next two years, Li Yaonan made up his mind that he must go secretly and let He Zhifu stay in office. A person who knows interest, how can he be so busy, he has to take care of people's livelihood outside, and he has to fight for power and profit in the yamen. Therefore, Li Yaonan gave He Zhifu a shadow without knowing it, and he didn't know he would be promoted until the year of the monkey.

Everything is gradually on the right track, and the day when Lin Zhiyuan gets married has come.

Li Yaonan explained the affairs of the yamen and took his husband and son to Yizhou.

Sun Ruisi felt very speechless. After realizing it, he realized that Brother Li was actually a lazy person. When several major families split, Brother Li began to act as a hands-off shopkeeper. . Before he saw that good official who was diligent and motivated and dedicated to the people, it was definitely an illusion!

Sun Ruisi's whole person is not well. For the first time, he found out that it is also possible to be an official.

Li Yaonan didn't know what he was thinking. Even if he knew, he would carry out his actions to the end. Just like doing things in a big company, the boss needs to do everything by himself, so what should the employees do? Anyway, he just needs to control the power in his hand and grasp the general direction. , as long as there is no mistake, and he also trusts Sun Ruisi's ability.

Lin Yixuan was pregnant in August at this time, and her belly was high and bulging. Every time Li Yaonan saw it, her heart skipped a beat. This time, she was even more careful and careful.

Mother Lin was also worried about Jiu'er, so she set Lin Zhiyuan's marriage on the third day of the first month of November. Otherwise, when the spring of next year, Xiao Jiu gave birth to a child, she could not travel during the confinement period, and the baby was too young to travel. Now it is far away. Yunnan, there are no relatives and friends around, Yuaner is Xiaojiu's only brother, how can Xiaojiu not be there when he gets married, Lin's mother picks and chooses, not to make Yier's dowry too shabby, but also to do it decently , and finally set the date for November.

The carriage swayed all the way. Li Xu knew that his father was uncomfortable, and he was very good along the way. He snuggled into his father's arms and listened to him tell stories to himself.

Lin Yixuan was drowsy, and the pressure in his stomach made him feel a little unwell. The original five-day journey, but at Li Yaonan's insistence, the group took seven days to arrive.

Mother Lin had been waiting anxiously for a long time, for fear that something would go wrong with Xiao Jiu, and she would not have time to regret it. She was relieved when she heard that the next person came to report the uncle's arrival, and hurried to the gate to have a look.

"Why did you come?" Mother Lin looked at them carefully, preventing Lin Yixuan from salute her.

Li Yaonan replied with a smile, "I was afraid that my husband would be uncomfortable, so I walked slower."

"That's the reason." Mother Lin was relieved, and nodded quickly, where would she blame.

"Grandmother." Li Xu opened his arms to hug, and his sweet voice made Mother Lin's heart soften.

The group quickly entered the house. Mother Lin arranged the yard for them and did not stay for a long time. She was worried that Xiao Jiu would be tired. Li Yaonan was also worried about her husband's body. Li Xu stayed beside Mother Lin for fun.

Two days later, Lin Yixuan regained his spirits. At this time, the Du Sifu was decorated with lanterns and red silk and satin hung everywhere.

Yang Yi was sent to another courtyard by Mother Lin yesterday afternoon. There are still three days before getting married, so he can't go out from the Dusi's house and come in again. Isn't it a joke.

Lin Zhiyuan's brows are gentle, and his face shows a bit of joy. As the bridegroom-to-be, he actually has nothing to do, and everything is taken care of by Lin's mother. Li Yaonan was a military enthusiast in his previous life, and he and Lin Zhiyuan learned from each other and gained a lot from each other.

No matter how dissatisfied Lin Zhiyuan was that his brother was outgoing, in the face of his brother-in-law's knowledge and knowledge, he could only admire that his brother had indeed married the right person.

The three days passed quickly, and the third day of the first month of November arrived. The Dusi Mansion was full of guests. Many of Lin Zhiyuan's colleagues came, most of them were his military households, and some were Shangguan. It could be seen that Lin Zhiyuan was there. Yizhou got along well, and had a good relationship with Shangfeng and his colleagues.

Li Yaonan took this opportunity to get to know a lot of people. Although the military and politics are not related, in fact, if politics wants to achieve something, how can it be separated from the military, not to mention that the Yunnan border is not peaceful, there are no major wars, and small disputes Constantly, there is no telling which day something will happen, it is always good to make a few more people.

Lin Yixuan also reminded the eldest brother whether to make arrangements at the border first, so as not to be in a hurry during the war.

Lin Zhiyuan had no choice but to spread his hands. The border was not under his jurisdiction. There were many disputes between mountain bandits and there were many opportunities for meritorious deeds. After all, he was a newcomer, and crossed the border to intervene in the border affairs. I am afraid that some people would not be happy.

Lin Yixuan frowned and said nothing. He began to think in his heart, what he should prepare for later.

Li Yaonan, however, took the husband's words to heart. War is not only a place to fight, but also a place to be promoted. As long as the layout is properly arranged, he believes that wealth and wealth can be sought in danger. Besides, Yuxi is his hard work. If Yuxi is not good, he is not good either. Li Yaonan will never allow it, and his achievements will be ruined. Everything is not afraid of ten thousand, just in case, the husband has never told a lie in memory, it is always right to prepare in advance,

Li Yaonan is a little bit painful, and vaguely guesses that the husband is reborn, only in this way can everything be explained, Why the husband escaped from Jingyang Hou's mansion, why he knew the questions of the imperial examination, and some secrets in the officialdom, these must be things that will happen in the future.

However, what Li Yaonan cared about most was the Sixth Prince's targeting of him, which was too much and too inexplicable.

Li Yaonan firmly refused to admit that he was actually jealous. The answer that he had been ignoring was right in front of him. The husband never concealed his every move. It was not difficult to guess the cause and effect.

Of course, if it wasn't for personal experience, if it was someone else, I would never have dreamed of it. There is still such a thing as rebirth and transmigration in the world. The little husband hid himself very well. At least Mother Lin and Big Brother didn't find anything wrong.

The wedding was lively for three days and three nights. On the fourth day, Li Yaonan said goodbye to Mother Lin and Lin Zhiyuan. He still had official business in Yuxi. Although Sun Ruisi helped him, he was embarrassed to leave for too long as the principal.

Mother Lin was reluctant and wanted to leave Xiaojiu in Yizhou to give birth.

Li Yaonan thought for a moment, then nodded in agreement.

"I don't want it." Lin Yixuan immediately retorted, gave her husband a wronged look, and insisted on leaving together.

How could Li Yaonan object? The husband's pitiful little eyes made his heart soften, and he felt that he was extremely sinful.

Mother Lin had no choice but to agree. After thousands of instructions, she helped them load a lot of things on the carriage, and then let them go.

Li Yaonan helped the husband onto the carriage. Seeing the nostalgia in the husband's eyes and the undisguised affection for himself, Li Yaonan felt a little warm in his heart. In fact, he was no longer entangled. What about rebirth? Knowing that the person in front of him is his husband, the father of his child, and his lover.

On the other end, Li Yaonan's secret fold, hurriedly rode to the front of the imperial palace.

The emperor was actually very interested in this Tanhua Lang, and he was looking forward to what he did in his heart.

The first time I saw Tanhualang's secret book, the emperor was very surprised. The short writing style and witty remarks, not the splendid article of the flower group, but it was very comfortable to read. There was no cumbersome touting, only a faint concern, telling Yunnan The scenery has an immersive feeling.

It's just that, as bold as he is, he directly describes the plight of Yunnan. Tanhualang is also the first person in history. The intuitive description does not contain any personal prejudice, so that he can't get angry. Tanhualang has no mistakes. Some facts that have been hidden.

The emperor did not have any ups and downs in his heart. There were many such zigzags in various places. Even if Tanhualang's secret folds changed the pattern, the content was only changing the soup but not the medicine.

When he saw the second seal, the emperor was in a complicated mood. He couldn't tell how he felt. He only thought that Tanhua Lang was too courageous. Although he was building roads for the people, it was a fact that he bent the law for personal gain. He actually arrested ordinary people. Let them take money to redeem people.

A faint dissatisfaction arose in the emperor's heart, and Tanhualang did not hide what he did, which made him satisfied, but what he did, as the monarch of a country, the emperor could not agree with, but the emperor also knew that there were too many corrupt officials in the world, and Tanhualang actually Not bad, at least willing to do facts for the people. That little dissatisfaction did not affect the emperor's love for him.

However, when the emperor saw the third seal, he was excited, terraced fields, terraced fields that can be cultivated in the mountains, and there are two seasons of rice, what a surprise.

The emperor began to look forward in his heart, looking forward to the next secret book, and looking forward to the arrival of the New Year. He couldn't wait to know whether the terraced fields were successful, whether the two-season rice in Yunnan was mature, and the country's livelihood was always the focus of the emperor's attention.

It has become the emperor's habit to check Tanhualang's secrets every month. As the emperor's personal servant, the prince knows that this Tanhualang may have a bright future in the future. He is very fortunate that he chose to befriend Tanhualang.

The emperor never thought about it, and there are even bigger surprises to come. Once again, he received a secret note from Yuxi. The emperor watched it quietly, feeling both annoyed and happy. Look, what did Tanhua Lang do? , that kind of method, he actually dared to write it on the secret book, is he not afraid of blaming himself?

However, when the emperor saw the back and saw that Tanhualang had incorporated commercial taxation into the government, and even implemented it in Yuxi, he was only happy. What he could not do, Tanhualang actually succeeded in doing it. Yuxi is a small place and easy to execute. Tanhualang's methods should not be underestimated. Although the method is not fair, the emperor has to say that he likes it very much.

As an emperor, scheming is indispensable. Although he prefers upright ministers, the emperor can't blame Tanhualang for what he did, and he is still a little happy. The position of Tanhualang in the emperor's heart has never changed. A Qingliu Wenchen became a capable minister. Looking at the empty treasury again, the emperor was not happy. At this time, no matter what Master Liao said, the emperor would compare him with Li Yaonan. My heart is a little bit eager to move, if Yuxi succeeds in levying commercial taxes...

Holding on to the urgency in his heart, the emperor raised his eyebrows and thought deeply. He knew that it was not the time yet, so he would wait until Yuxi's tax this year came up, and when Yuxi really developed. At that time, the real facts were in front of him. Dare to find excuses to object.

Time passed quickly. After Li Yaonan returned to Yuxi, Lin Yixuan hadn't given birth yet, so he held a banquet at the Grand Judgment Mansion.

In December, the rice is harvested, and the whole Yuxi celebrates. All towns and villages have started to prepare for spring ploughing next year. Lin Zhiyuan's military households had a bumper harvest. After reporting it to the governor, he recorded a great achievement. If it wasn't for his promotion not long ago, the reward might have been even more generous.

In addition to rice, Yuxi's tax payment for tea and medicine has tripled compared to previous years. Although the number is still small, Li Yaonan believes that next year will be better.

The governor of Yunnan was also smarter after his reminder. When Yunnan tax was reported to the imperial court this year, Mr. Liao was very surprised. He originally wanted to make trouble and take revenge for that one arrow. When he saw the amount of tax, he instantly Take a break, and put the matter down.

However, Mr. Liao didn't know that the emperor had been paying attention to Li Yaonan for a long time. Even if he suppressed the matter, how could he hide it from the emperor's ears and eyes, which made the emperor's dissatisfaction with him even deeper.

Seeing that the New Year is approaching, Li Yaonan's report on the harvest has arrived. The emperor was very happy when he saw it, and he immediately waved his hand and wrote a word of blessing, which was sent to Yuxi Tongju. It was also a support for him. Judge Jane in the heart of the emperor.

The emperor only regrets now that Li Yaonan is too young, otherwise he will definitely reuse it.

During the Yunnan New Year Festival, the local atmosphere is very strong. The girls and boys, all dressed in their favorite clothes, lit bonfires and sang and danced.

Li Yaonan found that he liked this place a little bit, especially the climate here. It is not cold at all in winter, and the scenery in the mountains is very beautiful.

Lin Yixuan's belly is getting bigger and bigger, and his due date is approaching. As long as he has free time in the recent days, Li Yaonan will take him for a walk in the garden, which will help him to give birth in the future.

In the early morning of the eighth day of the first lunar month, the husband and wife had just eaten breakfast. Lin Yixuan was sweating coldly, his stomach fell for a while, and his face turned pale. He hurriedly looked at Li Yaonan: "Husband, I seem to be giving birth soon."

Li Yaonan thought . As soon as it was tight, his head was covered at the time. His instinct prompted him to quickly pick up the husband. While letting people pass on his wife, he hurried to the delivery room. He felt that he had never been so nervous except for the husband to give birth to a child.

Li Xu was taken aback by the appearance of his father. Standing outside the door of the delivery room, his face turned pale with fright. Li Yaonan hurriedly asked someone to take him down. He was as anxious as an ant on a hot pan and kept in the delivery room. Walking back and forth outside the door, I heard screams in the house, even if it wasn't the first time I saw the husband giving birth, my heart still shrank.

After three hours of torment, the baby's cry finally came from the delivery room. This time, Lin Yixuan gave birth much faster than last time, and Li Yaonan heaved a sigh of relief.

"Congratulations, Mr. Hexi, the lord gave birth to a big fat boy." Granny Wen smiled and said congratulations.

Li Yaonan didn't have time to complain that he was upgraded to a master, and quickly stepped into the delivery room and went straight to the bed. The husband looked very embarrassed, but he felt very beautiful: "Yixuan."

"Husband." Lin Yixuan smiled weakly. , Obviously already very tired, seeing her husband's figure, her eyes instantly brightened.

Li Yaonan lightly stroked his head: "Obviously rest and be obedient."

Lin Yixuan smiled, feeling her husband's comfort, closed his eyes and fell asleep immediately, Li Yaonan helped him twist the quilt, then turned to look at his son, With a smirk, he became a father again.

"Master, overjoyed, overjoyed." Zhang Cheng was overjoyed, his voice trembling with excitement.

Li Yaonan frowned, his face darkened, the husband was still sleeping, who was making a noise outside, he was overjoyed to have a son, he knew.

"Master, master, hurry up, don't make your father-in-law wait." Zhang Cheng yelled outside.

Li Yaonan walked out of the delivery room, and said with a sullen face, "Shut up."

Zhang Cheng covered his mouth and immediately reflected, where he was at this time, but he couldn't wait for the outside world, so he hurriedly said: "Master is overjoyed, the emperor sent someone to give it to you. The people in the palace are waiting in the hall."

Li Yaonan gave him a cold look and gave Zhang Cheng a look that he was looking for you to settle accounts in the future.

"Master Li." Eunuch Shun was full of smiles, and his attitude towards Li Yaonan was very polite. The emperor was able to send someone to give words from thousands of miles away.

"Father Shun." Li Yaonan greeted him with a smile when he saw that he was an acquaintance.

Eunuch Shun took out a box from his sleeve: "Lord Li doesn't need to be too polite, the emperor will remember you even during the Chinese New Year. The emperor has spoken, Yuxi's passing sentence has won my heart, and I will give you a blessing.

" Long live the emperor, long live, long live." "Lord

Li, get up quickly, I heard that you have a happy son today, it will be a double happiness."

Li Yaonan laughed: "If the father-in-law doesn't dislike it, it's better to stay and have a wedding wine, just in time. For the spring ploughing in the past few days, this official also brought my father-in-law to see it."

Eunuch Shun's eyes moved, and he agreed with a smile. The emperor sent him here, and the words were only one of them, and the second was to see the so-called terraced fields and Yuxi. If you go back, you can report to the emperor.

Li Yaonan invited him into the house with a smile, and ordered people to arrange the yard. At the same time, Li Tong was sentenced to double happiness. Not only was he happy with his son, but also the blessing of the emperor spread all over Yuxi.

After He Zhifu was surprised, he felt proud for a while, his vision was really good, and he got on the right boat.

The Zuo family, the Yi family, the Shan family, and even more regretted this matter. They were afraid for a while, but they were just glad that Li Tongju didn't kill them all, and they dared to hold resentment.

In the afternoon, people came to visit the Tongju Mansion one after another. The guest Zeluo didn't know it, and Li Yaonan suddenly rose. When did Yuxi see the emperor's reward in this broken place, Li Yaonan suddenly became taller in everyone's mind. .