Chapter 119

Along the way, Li Yaonan educated his sons harshly, and occasionally gave them examples from some things around him, so that they could think for themselves.

As the saying goes, it is not enough to study well for ten years, and it takes more than one day to study badly. Li Yaonan felt a little worried when he saw his son's learning speed soaring. .

Li Yaonan didn't know at this time, his worries were soon fulfilled, the only thing fortunate was that the bastard wiped his tail very clean, rarely let him clean up the mess, and pretended to be better in front of him. .

Lin Yixuan put his arms around Xiao Chen'er and smiled at her husband's teaching the children to be wicked.

Xiao Chener is ignorant and likes to laugh. He is now the treasure of the whole family. Although his brother is the devil, as long as Xiao Chener purses his mouth, don't look at that boy Li Xi, but he can only surrender to his beloved brother portion.

"Dad, eat." Li Chen took a piece of snack and stretched out his chubby little hand. He never forgets his family when he eats.

Lin Yixuan felt soft in his heart, Xiao Chen'er was really his sweet little padded jacket.

Two months later, the family finally arrived in the capital. It has been eight years. Looking at the familiar scene in the capital, Lin Yixuan felt as if he had passed away. Except for a touch of warmth in his heart, nothing was touched. This place is the capital, that's all.

Li Xu and Li Xi looked around, the prosperity of the capital made them curious about everything they saw, Li Xu was a little better, and his temperament was more calm, but Li Xi kept talking, asking what it was for a while, and praising it for a while. so beautiful.

Li Yaonan glared at him fiercely: "Don't embarrass me."

Li Xi immediately sighed, and suddenly realized that he really looked like a country bumpkin. He hurriedly straightened his back and behaved properly, pretending to be like a big brother, but kept glancing out of the carriage with small eyes.

Back at the Li Mansion, Li Yaonan gave an order: "Don't go out for a month."

Li Xi was really wilted this time, and just wanted to sneak out to play.

Lin Yixuan lowered his head and laughed sullenly, it was interesting to watch their father and son fight.

Li Xu couldn't understand why his second brother kept getting stronger and stronger.

Xiao Chener didn't understand anything. Seeing his father smiling, he giggled and laughed. Lin Yixuan loved him in his arms and did not let go. Such a lovely child, what if he didn't marry well in the future, Lin Yixuan felt that the child He must be educated from an early age and must not be deceived when he grows up.

Don't look at the husband and the husband are very shrewd, they are really not good at teaching children, except that Li Xu is not stunned, Li Xi and Li Chen, they will have some worries in the future. Of course, these are all later stories. The two are happily cleaning up the house.

The next day, Li Yaonan went to the palace to face the saint, and after the morning court, he asked to see him outside the imperial study.

The emperor smiled and let people pass him in. He hadn't seen him for eight years. To be honest, he still really misses him.

Li Yaonan's letter strategy was very successful, and the patrolling road was also qualified to go straight to the memorial. One secret letter every month was uninterrupted. Although he had not seen him for eight years, the emperor was no stranger to him.

"Wei Chen sees the emperor." Li Yaonan saluted respectfully, with a happy smile on his face.

"Get up." The emperor nodded slightly, although he already understood that Li Qing's family was not as pure as it appeared, but looking at his smile, the emperor did not deny that he was in a much better mood.

"Thank you, Your Majesty." Li Yaonan was kind, and there was no strangeness in his demeanor.

"The Li Qing family is so happy, what's the happy event?" The emperor asked curiously. This attitude of the Li Qing family made him feel very comfortable.

"My minister is happy to see the emperor. It's not a big happy event." Li Yaonan flattered quietly and smiled, making people unable to tell the truth from the fake. I'm afraid he is the only one who dares to make no big deal in front of the emperor. Small.

"You can talk." The emperor pretended to be angry and said with a straight face: "You said how many things you have committed, acted daringly, and even tried to figure out the Sacred Heart. You are guilty."

Li Yaonan did not panic or deny it, but instead Climbing up the pole: "It's not because of the emperor's attention, Wei Chen is very grateful, Your Majesty, you are the backer of Wei Chen, but you can't leave Wei Chen alone. The emperor's thoughts, how can the ministers dare to guess, but the emperor is a wise king, and the ministers have read a few more history books and guessed a little." The

emperor laughed, he was not angry at first, hearing this, the last point The grudge has also dissipated, and the mood is happier. There is no emperor who doesn't like self-proclaimed Mingjun, and there is no emperor who doesn't like the dependence of his subjects. What Li Yaonan said just spoke to his heart. He is not dead yet, and most of the subjects below are He started to make a move and was busy looking for a backer for himself. Although the backer was his son, as the king of a country, he couldn't be very angry, and he faintly felt that his son was a threat to him.

"What are the plans of Li Qing's family returning to Beijing this time?"

Li Yaonan replied with a smile: "Wei Chen is the emperor's minister, everything depends on the emperor's arrangement." The

emperor nodded, and then asked: "Li Qing's family has done a good job in Yunnan, I am very happy, and I will allow you one. What can Li Aiqing ask for?"

Li Yaonan showed a big smile. This is what he learned from his son. No matter how angry he was, when he saw his son's smile, there was nothing left in his heart. No matter whether the emperor was tempted or not, he hurriedly replied: "If the emperor wants a reward, Wei Chen really has one thing to ask the emperor."

"Li Qing's family, but it doesn't matter." The emperor said with a smile, and he was very worried. Li Qing's outspoken words made him feel relieved. There is a sense of proportion, and the things mentioned will never be too much.

Li Yaonan lowered his head, glanced at the emperor quietly, and became very shy.

The emperor laughed, and couldn't help but wonder in his heart, what was it that made Li Qing's family look like this.

"Your Majesty." Li Yaonan was a little embarrassed, and said hesitantly: "Weichen's family is poor, and after coming to Beijing, the mansion he lives in is still the husband's dowry. If the emperor wants a reward, it is better to give Weichen a house. , to be beautiful, to have a title deed, to have a good location, and to..." The

emperor threw out a memorial, and felt a little pity in his heart, and was instantly dumbfounded by this series of requirements, and scolded with a smile: "What else?"

Li Yaonan At the end of the speech, it was only reflected that the person in front of him was the emperor, and he quickly said: "Keep away from Jingyang Hou's mansion, this time there is really no more." The

emperor waved his hand: "Okay, you go down, go back and prepare. , will take office in a month."

Li Yaonan stretched his head and asked, "What position?" The

emperor threw out another memorial, Li Yaonan was smashed in the face, covered his head in grievance, and ran quickly, not to mention his appearance. funny.

Soon, there was a burst of laughter in the imperial study.

Seeing that the emperor was in a good mood, the prince couldn't help admiring him, but Mr. Li had a solution. The emperor has not been so happy for a long time in recent days. Be happy.

"Li Aiqing is really a wonderful person." The emperor praised him sincerely, turned his head and asked, "There are still mansions in Dongcheng. They should be big, beautiful, and the location should be good." The

prince knew clearly in his heart that Mr. Li was really simple in the emperor . Heart, the request I just made was taken in the heart of the emperor, and he respectfully said: "Back to the emperor, the servant vaguely remembers that the sinner Prince Gong's house seems to be empty, and the specifications can be changed. The mansion, these two mansions are in the best location." The

emperor frowned, picked out a mansion, and said lightly: "Send him the land deed, that kid is very slick."

Eunuch Wang also laughed, didn't he? , The residences rewarded by the emperor are generally owned by the royal family, and only Mr. Li is bold enough to ask the emperor for a title deed.

Li Yaonan sent out the palace gate in high spirits. How painful it would be to smash a memorial on his head. As long as the emperor was happy, he felt it was worth it. With a shallow foundation and a low official position, since he came to the capital, he will no longer let anyone look down on him.

To have a house, the first is his promise to welcome the husband into the high-level mansion, and the second is to show it to outsiders. With the emperor's reward, when he takes office in the future, many people will weigh it. Do it, to reduce his troubles.

That night, Li Yaonan received an imperial decree from the palace. In addition to a house, the emperor also rewarded him with a thousand taels of gold.

Li Yaonan respectfully kowtowed and thanked him, holding the title deed with great joy. Even he did not expect that the emperor would be so generous. It should be known that Dongcheng is a symbol of status, and it is more noble than Nancheng.

Lin Yixuan was full of entanglements. Although it was good to live in Dongcheng, the problem was that Fu Xiangguo's mansion was not far from the Sixth Prince's Mansion, which was really annoying.

"Are you unhappy?" Li Yaonan quickly sensed the husband's mood.

"No." Lin Yixuan shook his head and said with a bitter face: "To go to the Sixth Prince's Mansion, you must pass by our mansion."

Li Yaonan suddenly felt a feeling of shooting himself in the foot with a stone, he swears, the emperor It was definitely intentional. He clearly said that he wanted to stay far away from the Jingyang Marquis Mansion, but now it is far away, and the chance of encountering it is even greater.

"It's alright, it's okay to have a decent face." Li Yaonan frowned. After all, Jingyang Hou's mansion is his Yue family.

Lin Yixuan was helpless, but no matter what, it was a happy event to move to Dongcheng, so he sent a servant to clean up the yard that day.

Li Yaonan's name also appeared in the ears of dignitaries in Beijing because of the emperor's reward.

The new mansion was originally taken care of by the palace staff. Three days later, the family moved to the new mansion.

Looking at the plaque of the Li Mansion hanging high in front of the door, Li Yaonan felt a sense of accomplishment, and now he can be regarded as a newcomer in Beijing.

Lin Yixuan organized the house in an orderly manner. Li Xu and Li Xu each had a place to live. Li Chen lived next to them when he was young. As for the original palace servants in the house, Lin Yixuan did not go back. , one is to show loyalty to the emperor, and the other is that there is a servant in the family, and the banquet is very face.

The next day, Lin Yixuan registered the list of the servants, checked the family one by one, and then sent people to check whether what they said was true. He would eliminate all hidden dangers in advance.

After everything was settled, the husband and wife went to visit Lianjun Wangfu first.

Li Yaonan took Li Xi's ear to the nomination, and if you lost Lao Tzu, you should clean up Lao Tzu and see to it.

Li Xi's buttocks tightened, and her performance was outstanding all night, and there was some enlightenment in her heart. This was what her father said about the face project.

Li Xu was the eldest son, so he didn't need to worry about the husband and wife at all. In addition to giving Li Xi a warning look from time to time, Li Yaonan talked about the child when talking about the child, and the topic revolved around Chen'er.

Prince Lian wondered in his heart, looking at the attitude of these two couples, they were like grass to their son, but how could they be like Bao to Shuang'er.

Li Yaonan didn't hesitate to show his love for Chen'er in front of others. No matter whether Li Chen was a twin or not, with his own love, no matter where he was a guest, no one dared to neglect him.

Lin Yixuan was moved, looking at the well-behaved child in his arms, how could he be willing to suffer the faces of others, even if Chen'er is a pair of children, with the support of her husband in the future, she will be a happy pair of children.

Then, the husband and wife visited the General's Mansion and the Zhenbeihou Mansion.

Li Mingzhang is now well-known in the capital, and the academy has flourished. He has the posture of some literati and Confucian scholars. Although he cannot be an official, he is still loved by many scholars and scholars.

Li Mingzhang was grateful in his heart. If it wasn't for Donglin's reminder, maybe he would have become drunk like the other concubines now.

The princess was very happy. Who in the palace would not envy her for marrying a good husband. Not only was she outstanding in her studies, but she was also very kind to her. Now they have three sons and one daughter.

Li Yaonan was stunned, this is the real three-year hug.

The reunion of old friends was naturally very drunk. Li's son and Li Xi were about the same age, and they soon got together.

Li Yaonan was tangled in his heart, not knowing whether he should tell the truth or not, his kid is really not a fuel-efficient lamp.

Li Mingzhang didn't care, he believed that the son taught by brother Li would never be so bad. But I don't know, Li Hongyu has an identity and Li Xi has a brain. It's a headache for the two to be bad together. Things gather together and people are divided into groups. This is not just talk.

The sixth day of the eighth lunar month was an auspicious day, and Li Yaonan feasted on the guests in the name of moving to a new house, all of whom were old acquaintances.

Lin Yixuan was busy, so he must make the first banquet in the Li Mansion beautiful.

It's just that they didn't expect that there were quite a lot of guests who came to celebrate this time. Those who didn't know each other wanted to take this opportunity to make friends. Even the prince's mansion sent someone to send congratulatory gifts. When the emperor was full of guests, he sent a decree from the palace and sent a lot of rewards.

When the prince went to that station, there was an uproar in the whole house. After he finished reading the imperial decree, precious items were carried up.

Li Yaonan received the decree to thank him, and there were congratulations around him. It's not that no one is jealous, but Li Yaonan won the Sacred Heart, and the emperor's attitude is there, who would dare to find fault at this moment.

This time, the housewarming was overjoyed, and Li Yaonan entered the attention of the dignitaries in Beijing with a strong attitude. No one would dare to underestimate him again. Everyone began to speculate on what position Mr. Li would be assigned by the emperor this time.

After the Mid-Autumn Festival, Li Yaonan's transfer document arrived, and he was promoted to the third-rank general secretary. This is a real position of real power. The emperor's close minister, and the memorials presented everywhere must pass through. Only his hand can reach the imperial front.

For a while, Li Yaonan was in the limelight. Although he was only a third-rank official, who would not give him some face as a first-rank official in the court. Li Yaonan was young and promising. Now he is in his prime, who knows that he will still be able to leave in the future. How far.

As for those who have had festivals in the past, at this time and another, Li Yaonan will ease the relationship.

Before he knew it, Li Yaonan suddenly realized that there were actually quite a few connections in his hands.