Chapter 127

After finishing a class and answering all kinds of questions raised by the students, Li Yaonan glanced around and saw that his little brat had long since disappeared.

When he went to look for his son, the Twelfth Prince was looking for his younger brother.

The Four Seas Academy is quite large, but in winter, only a few rooms around the classroom have been burned in the yard. Following the children's quarrel, Li Yaonan went straight to a quiet room not far away.

"Teacher!" The Twelfth Prince was stunned for a moment, and happened to meet Li Yaonan at the door.

"You..." Li Yaonan raised his eyebrows and took two classes. Except for the boy in front of him, the students generally called him Master Li.

The twelfth prince was about to say a few words, when the quarrel in the house interrupted their thoughts.

Li Yaonan was embarrassed, and found that his son's voice was the loudest.

The twelfth prince was curious, that the thirteenth brother was actually blocked and speechless.

Li Yaonan glanced at the boy beside him, and became a little clear in his heart. I am afraid this boy is also here to find someone. He stepped into the house first, and saw Li Xizheng playing chess with a strange child, while Li Xu, Jin Yuxuan, and Xin Zeqi

were reading books. Discuss a few words.

Li Xi looked like a little adult, raised his chin proudly, and said disdainfully: "Do you understand that this is to save Zhao from Wei Wei, idiot, you are still a general, don't be ashamed." The

thirteenth prince was flushed and angry, When did he suffer such grievances: "You, you are presumptuous."

Li Xi said with a stern face, and the old god taught him on the ground: "I am teaching you, it is really impossible for children to teach." The

Thirteenth Prince was so angry that he thought about it. He flipped the table, waved his fist, "Bang!" and slammed it on the chessboard.

Li Xi glanced at him lightly: "You bully the child."

"I don't." The Thirteenth Prince was angry, who was bullying whom? If it wasn't for the fact that he couldn't reveal his identity outside the palace, he would definitely pull this kid out. Punishment and waiting, but thinking about it this way is indeed a bit suspected of bullying children. Li Xi set up

the chessboard and returned to his previous appearance, accusing: "Be careful, you have no patience, you can't afford to lose, you are still playing or not, I will ignore you."

He roared: "Play, why don't you play, you can wait and see."

Unfortunately, after a while, the thirteenth prince lost a crushing defeat.

Li Xi abused him very cheerfully, and his poisonous tongue was exactly the same as that of his father: "It's stupid, this is a draw from the bottom of the pot, do you understand, go back and read a few more books, if you change the battlefield, the Dajin army can't stand your toss, stupid I'm dead." The

Thirteenth Prince was so angry that his heart ached, the general's dream was completely beaten, and who would dare to treat him like this since he was a child.

Li Xu saw his father coming, and there was a strange boy behind him, he immediately put on the appearance of a good brother, walked to his brother and knocked on his head, looked at the thirteenth prince apologetically, and said sincerely, "Brother I'm young and ignorant, and I ask this brother to be more involved." The

thirteenth prince wanted to go crazy, not to bully people like this, a young ghost, this kid is clearly a kid, but this brother called, he himself He is really old, and he looks like a chicken intestine if he cares about it again. He can't afford to lose that person.

Li Xu smiled slightly. The boy behind his father should be the parent of the kid in front of him. He must show his apology and never bully other people's children in front of others, even though that kid is older than him.

The Thirteenth Prince felt extremely aggrieved, raised his eyes to see the Twelfth Brother, and immediately ran to seek comfort.

The twelfth prince is both angry and funny. I didn't expect that the unreasonable little bully in the palace would meet his nemesis today. Master Li really taught his son well. One of the two sons is calm and the other is clever. People can't even get angry, after all, this is just a play between children.

Seeing his father, Li Xi shrank his head slightly, and then raised a bright smile: "Father, my son has made a little progress in chess today."

Li Yaonan shook his head helplessly, knocked his head, and turned to say: "The dog is naughty, don't take offense to this little brother."

Li Xi pouted in dissatisfaction, disgusting to death, his brother knocked him, and his father knocked him, and he would become stupid.

"No problem." The 12th prince bowed his hands and saluted: "The teacher taught well, and the son is really smart."

Li Xi smiled and gave the 12th prince a big smile. It was this brother who knew the goods.

The thirteenth prince pouted in dissatisfaction. This is Lord Li, not so good. Even his son can't teach him, so he was so angry.

Li Yaonan felt a little strange. The young man in front of him should have not taken the show, why did he come to the academy to listen to the class?

However, the thought was only a momentary thing, Li Yaonan didn't think about it for too long, these two boys were extravagant, and they didn't care too much, maybe they just slipped out of the house and played secretly.

"Naughty again." Li Yaonan blamed his son, his gentle eyes full of love.

"I don't have it. This is learning from each other, learning from each other." Li Xi hugged his father affectionately and rubbed in his arms.

Li Yaonan smiled lightly, how could he not understand his son, no matter what, he could come up with a set of reasons.

"Father." Li Xu packed up the books on the table and put them back on the bookshelf in the corner.

Li Yaonan looked at him with a smile and straightened his son's clothes: "It's cold outside, pay more attention to your body."

Li Xu's expression was warm: "My son knows."

Li Yaonan told a few children a few words, then turned to look at Twelve The prince, nodded at him, and then led the children out of the quiet room.

The Thirteenth Prince looked slightly startled. He couldn't tell whether it was jealousy or admiration. The royal father and son had never had this kind of warmth.

The twelfth prince sighed softly, took his younger brother's hand, and said gently: "Sixteen is still waiting outside, we should go back." The

thirteenth prince was depressed, but he was not so resistant to the matter of apprenticeship, and thought to himself, Another day will have to pull back a game to make that bastard look good.

The Twelfth Prince was slightly overjoyed. He thought that it was a correct decision for Lord Bailey to be his teacher.

Here Li Yaonan led his son and went home happily.

After the Thirteenth Prince returned to the palace, he plunged into the study for the first time and fell into the eyes of everyone in the palace.

The emperor wondered in his heart, this child must have suffered some grievances, why did he change his temper as soon as he came back, and called Twelve Yi to ask him, he was a little dumbfounded: "You mean that he lost chess today, and he won't win a game of seven. Year-old child?" The

twelfth prince was quite embarrassed, his father was too ruthless, and replied dryly: "Thirteen is ready to work hard." The

emperor looked at him speechlessly, who would believe this.

The twelfth prince turned his head silently, not to blame the father for not believing, but because the reputation of the thirteen for not loving learning was too loud, and he wanted to say a few good things for the thirteen.

The emperor hated that iron could not become steel, and he still felt sorry for his son's grievances, but compared with other people's seven-year-old children, the distress in his heart instantly shattered into slag, and it would be better if he suffered more than thirteen, if it could stimulate his progress Heart, the emperor expresses his full approval.

"Today, the teacher talked about the theory of cronyism, and my son feels it is reasonable." The 12th prince hurriedly changed the subject and looked at his father expectantly.

The emperor was amused. Twelve had not yet apprenticed to the teacher, so he called the master. The Li Qing family was good at it.

The twelfth prince blushed a bit, although he was very calm, he was not very old after all, he just turned thirteen this year, and he was a little shy when facing his father's insightful eyes.

The emperor pondered for a moment, tapped the table lightly with his ten fingers, and confided to the party, just listening to the question, the governor became concerned with the court, his expression became serious, and he signaled the 12th prince to continue.

"The theory of cronies, it is fortunate that people can distinguish their gentlemen and villains..." The

Twelve Princes spoke in a clear voice, while repeating the content of Li Yaonan's lectures, he asked the emperor questions, and occasionally added some of his own insights.

Emperor Long Xin was very happy. He was very serious when he gave instructions to the Twelve Princes. He was extremely satisfied with his modesty and asked questions, adding a lot of points that Li Yaonan had not mentioned.

The Twelfth Prince was engrossed, and some answers from his father made him suddenly enlightened and benefited a lot from it.

Li Yaonan gave lectures from the perspective of being a minister, but the emperor's guidance was from the perspective of the superior. Different positions have different opinions. The theory of cronyism has existed since ancient times. It was the indulgence of the emperor of the Wei Dynasty that caused cronyism. Expansion, of course, above the imperial court, cronies cannot be completely eliminated. How to use them, contain them, and balance them is a very profound knowledge.

The emperor was quite touched. Li Aiqing's remarks always came to his heart. The fact that cronies were indeed a big hidden danger for the court. If there were no gangs from the courtiers below, how could his sons turn against each other. The prince was thinking about the chair under him, and the courtier was thinking about the power of the dragon.

The emperor smiled coldly. He actually didn't care about the battles of the courtiers. If the courtiers really hugged together, it would be a big taboo for the superior.

The next day, Li Yaonan received the imperial decree that the post of Minister of General Affairs would be given the title of a bachelor to serve as the teacher of the 12th and 13th princes.

Li Yaonan was stunned for a moment, the whole person was not well, and there was no sign of the emperor's decree, which caught him off guard.

The prince smiled and said jokingly: "Lord Li is so happy and stupid, so don't hurry up and accept the decree."

Li Yaonan laughed more ugly than crying, and what the hell did the emperor do: "Long live the emperor, long live." The

prince smiled . He said: "The two princes will come to visit later. Master Li, don't worry, the emperor said, teach as you want."

Li Yaonan choked uncomfortable, he is a prince, what does it mean to let him teach, the emperor is not giving people a problem ?

The prince looked sympathetic, the emperor did give him a problem, no one in the palace knew that the thirteenth prince was stubborn and undisciplined at all.

"I want to see the emperor." Li Yaonan looked sad and angry, he didn't want to be involved in the royal family at all.

The prince shook his head: "The imperial decree has been issued, Master Li should give up his mind."

Li Yaonan frowned and quickly weighed the pros and cons in his heart. He was just glad that the two princes were still young and did not walk in the courtroom, tentatively said. : "The emperor really said follow me to teach?" The

prince smiled: "Lord Li, just don't worry, your careful thoughts, the emperor is very clear, and I'm not afraid that you will teach the prince wrong."

Li Yaonan said at the end, is this a compliment after all...

After the prince left, his colleagues congratulated each other. Li Yaonan was so depressed that he couldn't show it. He smiled and returned the salute one by one. It didn't take long for the 12th and 13th princes to arrive.

Li Yaonan saw them, and the more he looked at them, the more familiar he felt. He was sure that they were the two boys he met yesterday. He instantly understood how the imperial edict of the day came, and it was he who dared to kill himself. At this time, Li Yaonan didn't think much about it. The eyes of the two princes led to what happened today.

Li Yaonan was about to salute when the Twelfth Prince hurriedly supported him with a very humble attitude: "The teacher doesn't need to be too polite, it should be the students who meet the teacher."

Li Yaonan was stunned, and the students met the teacher. In some etiquette, the emperor ordered him to teach the prince, but he could not be a teacher.

The 12th and 13th princes bowed and saluted to show their respect.

Li Yaonan was puzzled and always felt that something was wrong.

The twelfth prince said with a smile: "Father is waiting in the imperial study, let me and Thirteen accompany the teacher to go."

Li Yaonan calmed down until he went to the imperial study and met the emperor. Under the witness of the emperor, he officially accepted the two My son, I just realized in my heart, what is a surprise? This is to teach surprises. Originally it was just to teach knowledge. Now it has been upgraded to a formal teacher.