Chapter 9

Lin Yixuan cleaned up his facial expressions, and said calmly, "Don't worry, I know what I have in mind."

Yang Yi glared angrily: "What can you know in your heart?" There is no big deal that can't be said, is that man so important? Is it so important that he doesn't even care about his own life?

If the man had stood up when the incident happened, Brother Ninth wouldn't have to be married off at will. Although he would still be punished, at least a lover would be married.

That man is just a coward, and he is not worthy of Ninth Brother at all.

My aunt shed many tears because of this, and how anxious the fourth brother was secretly. Couldn't he see it?

"Xiao Yi—" Lin Zhiyuan's voice was dark, for fear that his little cousin would say something out of the way.

Yang Yi turned his face angrily, moved his head to the side, and angrily tugged at the chrysanthemums in the flowerpot next to him, and soon the petals, branches and leaves fell to the ground.

Lin Yixuan chuckled lightly, seeing his little cousin still alive, he felt so good, and joked: "Xiaoyi, if you keep on pulling like this, this basin of West Lake Liuyue will be gone."

Yang Yi glared at him: "It's gone, it's gone. I'm still worried about you. Since you don't appreciate it, then I will treat you as being affectionate and ignore you in the future." These days, he leaves early and returns late, because he is afraid that the ninth brother will not marry well. Ri guarded in front of the door of the Li Mansion, just to see the second young master of the Li family, and to meet the ninth brother. He really didn't want the ninth brother to marry out like this.

No one understands Shuang'er's difficulties better than him, a look of sadness flashed across Yang Yi's face, and he immediately covered it up.

Lin Yixuan felt a touch of emotion in his heart. It wasn't that he didn't know why his little cousin was so busy these days, but it was really unnecessary. Who would not marry, the fate of the two children was doomed as early as the day they were born. He felt that this was actually quite good, at least he escaped from the undercurrent of the capital city.

"I know you're worried about me, don't worry, no matter what happens to the Li family, they don't dare to embarrass me on the surface, and besides, I'm not a vegetarian, I don't want to live in harmony with Li Yaonan and his wife, I just hope everyone can live in peace. I'm satisfied that you guys are safe and sound." Lin Yixuan finished speaking, a fierce light flashed in the bottom of his eyes, and the cold eyes only eased when he looked at his little cousin, showing a shallow warmth.

"What can we do?" Yang Yi wrinkled his nose in dissatisfaction, glanced at his ninth brother, and said seriously: "I asked today, and the brother said that he would not have any opinion on Shuang'er, since he became a relative , will be good to the husband."

Lin Yixuan sneered, some of the man's words are credible, and only the younger cousin will be deceived if he doesn't understand the world, how many things they don't know about the situation of the Li Mansion these days , my little cousin has been jumping up and down these days, I'm afraid I've found out what the second son of the Li family eats every day. I heard that the second son of the Li family is a nerd and has no status in the mansion. He was vomiting blood the day before yesterday. ...

All in all, he absolutely does not believe it, what's more, his heart is already full of emptiness, and he really has no energy, and he doesn't want or want to do that useless work again.

"I mean it. Today I also found out that the second son of Li and his stepmother asked for the property back, saying that it was going to be handed over to you for safekeeping."

That's even more impossible. I'm afraid it's just an excuse. As an excuse, Lin Yixuan's eyes darkened, and a mocking arc was drawn on the corner of his lips, and he felt more and more that the second young master of the Li family could not be trusted.

Lin Zhiyuan listened to his heart, moved slightly in his heart, and asked, "Are you serious?"

Yang Yi frowned, raised his chin confidently: "Of course, what happened this morning cost me thirty taels of silver. I heard that brother-in-law sent the maid in the room today, and more I rejected my stepmother's arrangement to pass the room, and since the marriage is a foregone conclusion, I only hope that the ninth brother can live happily."

Lin Yixuan was as calm as water, his eyebrows were filled with indifference, but he was unwilling to live up to his cousin's kindness, so he kept silent. .

Lin Zhiyuan burst out laughing, rubbed his little cousin's head, and said with a smile, "I'll supply you with the money another day."

Yang Yi slapped it and said unhappily, "A man's head can't be Touch, go away." After a pause, he continued: "You still have to remember to make up the money." His monthly profit is only 12 taels, is it easy to save some private property, since someone wants to take advantage of it, he will naturally not refuse.

Lin Zhiyuan was immediately amused, and looked at his little cousin up and down. He was a man, and his hair didn't grow evenly. The little cousin really didn't think of himself as a twin, right?

Yang Yi became angry, and his cheeks were flushed. He didn't know the meaning in the fourth brother's eyes. He widened his eyes and glared at him: "What are you looking at, I haven't seen a man before!"

Lin Zhiyuan laughed, and the gloom on his face was swept away. And Sora, these days, because of his brother's bad things, it seems that he hasn't laughed like this for a long time.

Lin Yixuan looked at the two people who were frolicking, a slight smile appeared on his lips, and his mood seemed to become cheerful because of their laughter. It didn't take long for his face to sink again, and a look of worry appeared in his eyes. Recalling the past, Lin Yixuan hesitated for a while, but decided to settle it early: "Fourth brother, don't delay your marriage."

As his voice fell, the laughter stopped abruptly, and the atmosphere in the garden instantly became heavy.

Lin Zhiyuan's handsome face became gloomy, and the expression on his face was gloomy. He avoided this topic and said absently: "Let's not talk about this, now your marriage is the most important thing."

"My marriage is like that. I won't make myself too sad. The most important thing is you. The Yuan family won't drag it on." Lin Yixuan showed a ruthless expression and didn't give him any chance to escape.

Yang Yi's face changed, his always full of vigor face dimmed, and he forced a smile: "I'll go back first, you can talk." After speaking, they didn't wait for their response, as if something was chasing behind. , hurried out of the courtyard.

Lin Zhiyuan hesitated, watching his cousin leave, turned around, gave Lin Yixuan a deep look, and said dissatisfiedly, "Why did you bring this up for no reason?

" Are you angry?"

"Lin Yixuan!" Lin Zhiyuan frowned, his face pale.

Lin Yixuan smiled lightly, knowing that the fourth brother was really angry, otherwise he would not have called him by his name, and said lightly: "Do you really want to marry that woman from the original family?"

"I have my own sense of this." Lin Zhiyuan said nothing His expression and voice were calm and powerful.

Lin Yixuan believed that he did have his own plans, but he didn't believe that the people of the Lin family and Yuan family would easily let him go, and the tricks of dragging words would definitely not work, the hatred in his eyes flashed, and Lin Yixuan said coldly, "I don't want to. If you marry, you will break off the marriage. The big deal is to kill first and then file for it. Let the matter go out first. If the cow doesn't drink water, can it be possible to press the cow's head."

"You..." Lin Zhiyuan was taken aback, and the expression on his face gradually became solemn and serious. Looking at Lin Yixuan: "Tell fourth brother, what exactly have you experienced? Why do you have this idea of ​​hurting one thousand enemies and eight hundred yourself." And between the words, Xuan'er did not respect the family very much, although the owner of the family did not respect the family. His punishment was severe, but that was also because he was at fault first. To get the result like this, his grandfather has shown mercy, why is his hostility so serious.

"What's wrong with me?" Seeing Lin Zhiyuan's inquiring gaze, Lin Yixuan's color changed suddenly, his whole person became sharp, and he said, "The Yuan family doesn't have a good thing, and neither does the Lin family. Since you are going to marry Yuan Xiuru, what should you do with your cousin? You want to sit back and enjoy the success, let him be a servant, let him make compromises, and let him die without a burial in the end!"

"Xuan'er, calm down." Lin Zhiyuan was startled, and hurriedly turned over his younger brother, let him look at him, and said sternly: "Why do you have such thoughts, I will not marry Yuan Xiuru, but I will not break off the marriage, Yuan Xiuru is innocent after all , breaking the marriage will damage the reputation of the girl. I plan to wait for you to get married and go to the military to experience. After a few years on the battlefield, the Yuan family will naturally choose a new son-in-law for their daughter, so that it will not harm Lin and Yuan. The face of the two families." More importantly, the younger cousin also grew up at that time.

"You're going to the battlefield?" Lin Yixuan whispered, why didn't this happen in his last life, yes, at this time in his last life, he had already entered the Prince's Mansion, how could the fourth brother leave him and go to the battlefield? Come on, it was he who killed his fourth brother and his cousin.

The expression on Lin Yixuan's face was like joy or sadness. He knew that he was too emotional just now, but he couldn't help it. As long as he remembered the eyes of his fourth brother looking at him, he shuddered all over, and the piercing cold seemed to penetrate the bone marrow. , lowered his eyes slightly: "I thought the fourth brother disliked me for being vicious and blamed me for being too cruel."

"You are my younger brother, the younger brother of a compatriot." Lin Zhiyuan chewed his words and said word by word, feeling quite surprised in his heart. , He feels that he loves this younger brother in every possible way, why does he still have such thoughts. The mother only gave birth to the two of them, and she doesn't love who he loves, of course, plus the younger cousin. When he thought of his little cousin's quirky appearance, he felt warm in his heart. He was going to the battlefield, as if he hadn't told him before, and he didn't know whether the little cousin would cry or be reluctant. And will you miss him?

But the most important thing at the moment is Yixuan. He feels that Yixuan's mentality is very problematic. He seems to be full of uncertainty about everything around him. He will only ease when facing him, his mother, and his little cousin. I don't understand why my younger brother has changed so much in just one day.

I remember that on the day of the incident, in the morning, he was still talking and laughing with his younger brother, and joking that he would find him a good husband in the future. As a result, in the evening, there was an incident where his younger brother had an appointment with someone in Willow Shulin and failed to elope.

He will never forget that when he rushed to the ancestral hall in a hurry, he saw his younger brother kneeling on the ground in embarrassment and facing everyone's censure. , fierce, like an evil spirit incarnated from hell, full of hatred for everything around him, his eyes shot out the light of hatred, so dazzlingly dazzling that it was so contradictory, but it gave One should feel that way.