Chapter 53

When he found the third cousin, Li Yaonan was surprised to find that this time, the second uncle did not punish him.

Li Yaonan glanced at him up and down, and said with a little teasing: "The sun has come out in the west?"

Zhang Qixian rolled his eyes and complained, "Father just didn't give me up."

Li Yaonan was curious: "What's going on? ?" Zhang Qixian said angrily: "It's

not your bad idea. Dad knew that I was going to Beijing to take the exam, and I was so happy that I couldn't bear to punish me."

Li Yaonan smiled lightly: "This is a good thing, why are you so sluggish? "

Zhang Qixian snorted, it's a good thing that his father didn't punish him, but what's with that gentle and friendly attitude? Simply flattered, goosebumps all over.

Li Yaonan didn't ask him any more questions, but said slowly, "Three days later, Li's house will hold a banquet, you have to come earlier.

" Sadness filled his handsome face.

Li Yaonan was too lazy to look at him, the poet's feelings were not good, so he lightly interrupted the emotions brewing in his heart: "I will wait for you in the capital, and the guest room will be cleaned up first."

"Oh!" Zhang Qixian is not sad anymore, anyway, we will meet in a few months. , It's a pity that a good poem, a flash of inspiration, had not had time to catch it, hula, the shadow is gone.

The two talked for a while, and then Li Yaonan went to the residences of several cousins. This time, he left Yangzhou, and he didn't know when he would be able to come back.

It wasn't until night that Li Yaonan was sent back by the Zhang family's carriage. Seeing the brightly lit main house, Li Yaonan unconsciously quickened his pace.

Two days passed in a blink of an eye, and the old family members came very quickly. This time not only the patriarch came, but his youngest son was also brought along. It was obvious that in order to hurry, they must have received the letter immediately. set off from home.

I also blamed Li Yaonan for setting the time in a hurry, but they were really attentive to be able to be so timely. Li Yaonan kept this friendship in his heart.

The next day, there was a banquet in the Li House, which was lively and lively all day long. Although there was no theatre troupe and no singing and dancing performances, everyone felt very happy.

Li Jingxiang was even more happily drunk. After so many years, the Li family finally had another juryman, and he was going to go to Beijing to take the exam in the coming days. He was very happy.

The Zhang family was full of relief, seeing that Li Yaonan was promising, they were also worthy of their niece who died young.

Only Li Yaonan frowned and kept toasting in the face of everyone. He really couldn't drink it anymore. In other words, since he had sex with his little husband, he had never opened his stomach to drink like this.

"Donglin, come here, my brother respects you, you must drink this cup. It's a long way to the capital, and I don't know when we will meet. Big brother wishes you a smooth journey." Zhang Qide finished speaking and drank it.

What else can Li Yaonan do? Everyone drinks it, so he can only continue to drink it. If he doesn't drink it, he looks down on him. The big cousin must be anxious with him.

"Come on, brother is wishing you the title of the Golden List." After speaking, Zhang Qide toasted another glass of wine.

"Brother, eldest cousin, brother, it's really impossible." Li Yaonan was drunk and begged for mercy.

"That's not good. If it's a man, give me something to cheer up." Zhang Qide didn't want to eat his way, and put the wine glass in Li Yaonan's hand, which meant that he would look good.

In desperation, Li Yaonan declined a few times, and finally drank the wine.

"Come on, I will respect you again..."

"Big cousin, someone called me over there to work for a while, and come back to accompany you later." Li Yaonan hurriedly interrupted him and ran away.

However, just out of the tiger's den, he entered the wolf's den again.

Li Yaonan was caught by the second uncle: "Yaonan, come quickly, the second uncle also salutes you two cups today, you are a good, promising, and the honor of our clan, the second uncle is happy, come, drink.

" Come on, the second uncle is an elder, he can't do it without drinking, Li Yaonan picked up the glass and continued to drink.

Li Yaonan didn't know how much he drank that day, and the whole person was dizzy.

After the show, Li Yaonan was helped back to the main courtyard.

After Lin Yixuan sent the guests off and arranged for the old family members, when he returned to the room, he saw Li Yaonan lying on the bed in a state of drunkenness. He had not changed his clothes. , The hair is also a little messy, and the brows are furrowed, and it seems that the sleep is extremely uncomfortable.

Lin Yixuan smiled helplessly, and someone poured water in and shook Li Yaonan's body gently: "Husband, wake up, wash and sleep."

"No washing." Li Yaonan was so drunk that he was unconscious, and his mouth pouted. , turned over and continued to sleep.

Lin Yixuan looked at him, and suddenly turned wicked to Biansheng, a stream of light flashed in his eyes, and said softly, "Husband, you will be uncomfortable tomorrow when you wake up like this."

Li Yaonan didn't give him any reaction, Lin Yixuan raised his eyebrows slightly, Not being polite to him, he stripped off Li Yaonan's clothes neatly, admiring his figure very much. After a year of training, her husband's shoulders are very strong, and he likes it very much.

Lin Yixuan had felt enough on Li Yaonan, so he reluctantly retracted his hand, but then, he was in a bit of trouble. With such a big husband, how can he carry someone into the tub and ask for help? That is Don't even think about it.

Lin Yixuan leaned down, held Li Yaonan's arm, exhaled like blue and sprayed on his face, pretending to say: "Husband, the water is ready, I will help you to wash."

Li Yaonan closed his eyes tightly, his eyelashes trembled slightly , The little husband made such a big movement, and he touched him again. If he didn't feel it again, he would be a pig. The wine had woken up more than half of the time, and the little brother also raised his head. He was actually very tangled. , Now in this situation, is it better for him to wake up or not to wake up.

Feeling the smell on the husband's body and those unruly little hands, Li Yaonan was completely angry. If he could bear it any longer, he would no longer be a man. Take a hairy bath and talk about it when he was done. Maybe he was drunk, or maybe It was he who was also intrigued, Li Yaonan turned over from the bed and pressed his little husband under him.

"Ah—" Lin Yixuan was startled, his cheeks flushed red, and he stood there at a loss, staring blankly at the furious husband, he just wanted to find a hole to burrow in. The husband was caught.

Li Yaonan kissed the delicate lips fiercely, patted the little husband's butt twice with his big hand, and said with love and hatred, "You bastard."

After a brief moment of surprise, Lin Yixuan smiled slowly and worked hard. Respond.

Li Yaonan's desire was pushed to the highest point, and the two seemed to be eager. Touching Lin Yixuan's soft skin, he didn't feel any discomfort, and only paused when he entered.

How could Lin Yixuan give him a chance to think, adjust his body, wrap his head around her husband's neck, and arched up to meet him.

The two mingled with each other instantly, Li Yaonan breathed in a breath of cold air, so warm and comfortable, hugged the husband under him tightly, and after a while, he began to move in a rhythmic manner.

There were blushing whispers and the man's hoarse and low roar from the room. The night was still very long, and in the dark night, the moon seemed to hide because of shyness.

The next day, Lin Yixuan woke up early, and found that his body was clean and fresh, without any discomfort, and he couldn't help but feel a burst of sweetness in his heart.

"Are you awake?" Li Yaonan glanced at him sideways and took him in his arms. The little husband's body is not bad, and the taste is simply addicting. Li Yaonan said that he likes it very much.

Lin Yixuan nodded lightly, until now, recalling the sex last night, he still felt a surge of excitement in his heart. It seems that his heart has really settled down. The husband has never touched him, even if he treats him well, he still has no whereabouts in his heart, and now he is finally at ease.

"Get up when you wake up. The clansmen are going to leave today. Let's go to see the boat in the afternoon. If it is feasible, we will set off the day after tomorrow." Li Yaonan said lightly, his tone was the same as usual, and it would not make people feel uncomfortable.

Lin Yixuan agreed, and the two quickly tidied up and groomed. Li Yaonan went to find the patriarch first, while Lin Yixuan asked people to prepare meals.

After breakfast, the patriarch and others left, but Li Youyan stayed behind. According to the patriarch's intention, he took this kid to the capital to find his eldest brother.

Li Yaonan has nothing to do with this, Li Youyan is a sensible kid, and they don't open their mouths too much to eat.

Li Jingxiang's abacus is very good. The eldest son is now in the capital. The younger son will first be taken care of when he goes there. Li Yaonan is there to help him, and Jingyang Houfu is the backer. Even if he can't make a name for himself, it is better than staying in his hometown. There is promise.

In the afternoon, the husband and wife went to the pier. This time, Lin Yixuan spent a lot of money to find two boats. The money given by the boatman alone was more than three times. Lin Yixuan had only one request. .

The two checked on the boat, and both felt satisfied. Seeing that Lin Yixuan was a little tired, Li Yaonan asked him to rest on the side. cabin of the cabin.

On the same day, he asked people to come and clean up, especially the place where Xiao Xuer lived. The heater and carbon basin were indispensable. After thinking about it, he asked people to make an empty cabin, only in the corner. There are six tables, each with a warm basin, and a thick blanket on the ground, occupying the entire space, so that Xiao Xuer will not feel cold or stuffy when playing, When the time comes, you only need to boil a few pots of water in the cabin to maintain the humidity of the air, so as to avoid the sickness caused by drying.

Li Yaonan felt very satisfied, until he was sure that nothing was wrong, and then he walked back home slowly.

Lin Yixuan had gone back a long time ago. He was very tired last night, and was a little tired today. He went back and slept again, and recovered at night. Li Yaonan was busy and he didn't care, until the next day when he saw it, he was stunned. , looked at a place where no one was, hugged her husband and kissed twice.

Li Yaonan touched his face and laughed.

On October 21st, they had all the salutes shipped to the ship.

On the early morning of October 22, the family took a light car with 38 servants and slowly boarded the boat to the capital!

At this time, the fact that he was a lay Buddhist had already spread in Yangzhou City!

The only person with a bitter face is probably the shopkeeper of the tea house. The master went to the capital, and it will not be so convenient to tell the book in the future. I have to wait for the next chapter, I don't know how long it will take...