Chapter 31

Time is like water, day by day, I don't know if it's a psychological effect, Lin Yixuan feels that he has become lethargic in recent days, and his appetite seems to have improved a lot.

The joy in his heart took away the haze that Li Yaonan left him. He really has his own child, a child that belongs only to himself and is connected to his blood.

Lin Yixuan's smile bloomed, and his body radiated a soft light from the inside out.

Lin Yixuan has always been beautiful, but the color on his body was covered by his expressionless face in the past, but now he is shining again, and the whole person seems to be alive, so vivid and beautiful.

On the beautiful cheeks, there was no longer a cold expression, but a shallow smile and kindness.

When Li Yaonan saw him again, it was already seven days later, no matter how entangled in his heart, it was he who couldn't help Lin Yixuan first, and things had to be dealt with. He was not someone who likes to run away. Even if he still had no answer in his heart, he still had to give Lin Yixuan an explanation.

Li Yaonan had already made up his mind that no matter what conditions Lin Yixuan proposed, he would agree to it, but he didn't expect that when he came to Yixuan Pavilion, Lin Yixuan was actually very comfortable, and he didn't take the day's affairs to heart at all, as if As if nothing had happened, there was still a slight smile on his lips, leaning on the soft slump and reading softly with a book in his hand.

Li Yaonan was depressed, and dared to feel guilty for the past few days. He didn't know if he was relieved or what. He smiled and said, "I bought you almond cakes, and I heard that you like them very much."

Lin Yixuan was the same As usual, I only glanced at it lightly, and then withdrew my gaze: "Let's put it there, sit down."

Li Yaonan didn't know what to say, everything seemed to have changed, but it didn't seem to have changed. Facing Lin Yixuan, he found that he couldn't keep calm. The inch of skin, the smoothness of the palm of his hand, and the pleasure of entering, always came to his mind inexplicably. It's not that he never thought of finding a woman to relieve himself, so he went to Yihong Court specially for this reason, only to see those women who were scratching their heads and making poses, his favorite type before, suddenly lost interest, he felt sick .

"Why are you here?" Lin Yixuan asked with a slight smile, putting down the book in his hand, he would read a little every day these days, even if he knew that the child was still young and couldn't hear it, he still wanted to do something within his power. .

"I can't come if I have nothing to do?" Li Yaonan was a little irritable. Even though Lin Yixuan was right in front of him, he felt that he was far away from him, as if there was an invisible wall standing in the middle.

Lin Yixuan only curved the corners of his lips and looked at him with clear eyes, without saying anything.

Li Yaonan finished his words, lowered his head in a little embarrassment, and felt ashamed. Lin Yixuan's eyes made him invisible, and he suddenly realized that he was really a bastard. He knew that Lin Yixuan was seriously injured that day, but he ran away by himself.

Li Yaonan wanted to say something and wanted to explain it to Lin Yixuan, but he couldn't open his mouth. At this time, no matter what he said, all the language seemed so pale.

In the end, it was Lin Yixuan who gave him a step: "I have read your plan, and you did a good job. Are you ready?"

Li Yaonan then remembered that he left in a hurry that morning, and the plan was still in the small table. He nodded hurriedly and said, "Well, I'm ready, I don't have much to write, I'll show it to you later."

"What was it written?" Lin Yixuan asked indifferently, not that he had forgiven Li Yaonan, but He knew very well in his heart that Li Yaonan was his future support and the child's future father. He just made himself more aware of current affairs.

"It's written in ancient mythology, I'm sure you will like it too." Li Yaonan felt happy, seeing that Lin Yixuan was willing to talk to him, the big stone on his chest seemed to loosen slightly.

"Ancient myths?"

"Well, it has to start with Pangu

Kaitian..." With this topic as a buffer, Li Yaonan seemed to have opened a floodgate, and his words became more and more vivid, and he told Lin Yixuan about the ancient romances vividly. .

Lin Yixuan was just perfunctory at first, but later he was fascinated by it. He had to admit that although Li Yaonan was not a good person, the story was really good.

Li Yaonan's mouth was dry. Seeing that Lin Yixuan hadn't stopped, he could only continue talking. After finishing his speech, he took a sip of tea: "I've only written so much. I'll tell you later when I have the following."

"Okay. Ah!" Lin Yixuan replied with a light smile.

Li Yaonan went on to say, "I've bought a shop in the past few days, and I'll take you to see it another day .

"

, at least Lin Yixuan never smiled at him before, Li Yaonan told Lin Yixuan that he had found the storyteller of the tea shop, and the shop could open only after the decoration was finished.

Lin Yixuan listened quietly, but did not listen to the story seriously, and occasionally satirized a sentence or two.

Hearing his sarcasm, Li Yaonan turned into a happy smile. If Lin Yixuan didn't sarcastic him, he would always feel unsure in his heart, and he would relax after being stabbed for a sentence or two.

None of them mentioned what happened that night, as if they had forgotten all at once.

Leaving Yixuan Pavilion, Li Yaonan breathed a sigh of relief, and when he returned, he had the ancient Romance manuscripts written by him be delivered.

Lin Yixuan pondered for a while, and asked someone to copy the manuscript. After reading Li Yaonan's plan, he wrote a letter, turned his head and instructed his servants to open a tea shop in the capital.

Since chatting with Lin Yixuan this time, Li Yaonan will come here every day, and the relationship between the two has returned to normal on the surface.

Only Li Yaonan himself knows how haggard he has been these few days, almost staying up all night. Every time he falls into a dream, he is always awakened by that sweaty love. He thought he would be better after seeing Lin Yixuan, but who knows On the contrary, it was even more serious. The ecstasy of intercourse in the dream, the collision between the body and the body, made him physically and mentally exhausted, until he woke up from the dream, the aftertaste left by the love in the dream seemed to be still lingering in his heart.

He felt that he was seriously ill, did he really become gay? Li Yaonan was uncertain in his heart, and he was not unacceptable, but he couldn't believe it.

For fear of making a mistake, Li Yaonan took some time that night to fix his eyes on the largest clerk in Yangzhou City.

He thought he could try.

Just as soon as he came to the little waiter, he was startled by the male waiter inside. He smelled the smell of fat powder in his nose, and looked at the little waiters dressed in different shapes, and suddenly felt that he had no appetite.

The old man kept touting: "This is the first time the guest officer has come here. He looks so handsome. Do you have a favorite son? Our Nanfengguan is the biggest shepherd in Yangzhou City, so I guarantee your satisfaction."

Li Yaonan this time Those who were scared away stared wide-eyed in horror, looking at the men who put on makeup and powder, wearing gold hairpins, earrings, and orchid fingers on their hands, Li Yaonan felt that if he didn't leave, he would definitely spit it out.

He threw the silver and ran out. The old man raised his eyebrows with anger, and only slightly softened when he saw the silver, and then he scolded.

Li Yaonan went out of the caretaker's house and patted his chest with lingering fears. He was really disgusted just now.

Ignoring the loss in his heart, Li Yaonan quickly cheered up. It seemed that he had not changed his course. The reason why he had such a dream at night must be because he had a deep impression on him that night. In addition, he felt guilty for Lin Yixuan. Siye had a dream that made him abnormal.

Maybe he was frightened, or maybe Li Yaonan figured it out. That night, he slept peacefully and never woke up from his dream again.

Finding himself back to normal, Li Yaonan was in a happy mood, so he just said, how could a straight man who is proper for him become bent after sleeping with a man once, without thinking about what happened to those little regrets in his heart, Li Yaonan fought Spirit, he still has a lot to do.

The shop and the book have been settled. Now he wants to start looking for a teacher to prepare for the imperial examination next year. He has already understood the imperial examination system of the ancients. That's enough, he doesn't want to repeat it, so it's fine if he doesn't take the exam. If he takes the exam, he must come back.

Lin Yixuan soon discovered Li Yaonan's transformation. Although Li Yaonan came here every day these days, he seemed to be no different from usual, but he was always cautious in his words. No matter what he asked, he would be patient even if he was reluctant. Sex is complete.

Lin Yixuan felt at ease, and naturally he would not miss this opportunity and start enslaving with all his strength.

For example, let Li Yaonan tell him stories, don't say, Li Yaonan's words are really good, and now he has talked about Nuwa's creation of human beings.

It turns out that Shuang'er was not abandoned. After Nuwa created men and women, although the world became lively, Nuwa always felt that something was missing. Women are weak and easy to get sick, and children are not easy to support. Nuwa finally Finding the reason, she thought about it, and created a pair of children. Although their fertility is not as good as that of women, they can work like men and are more helpful to men.

Lin Yixuan listened with gusto. Just when he was still in the mood, Li Yaonan threw him a script for him to read, and his attitude towards him became more casual. Lin Yixuan quickly noticed the difference, making it difficult for him not to notice Li Yaonan's change. .

Lin Yixuan remained calm, can he say that he was used to being proud of Li Yaonan during this time?

So, one afternoon a month later, Lin Yixuan suddenly fainted on the ground. The servant hurriedly invited the doctor to come back. After a diagnosis, the old doctor said congratulations to Li Yaonan, "Your husband is pregnant.

" Lightning strike, he finally returned to normal, this news, what a bolt from the blue.

Staring at Lin Yixuan's stomach for a while, Li Yaonan couldn't believe that there was a child inside.

Emma! Li Yaonan only felt darkness in front of him, and it could be foreseen how dire his future would be.