Chapter 93

There are two flowers, one on each side.

After Li Yaonan left, Lin Yixuan calmed down to raise the baby. With Xu'er, Mother Lin and Yang Yi by his side, he didn't seem lonely, but he was worried about her husband.

The group rented a small courtyard in Yongzhou, and they had servants to serve them. It was more convenient than staying in an inn. In just one month, Lin Yixuan had gained a lot of weight. Full of curiosity: "Why hasn't my brother come out yet?"

Lin Yixuan smiled lightly and patted his son's head: "Xuer is good, my brother will come out in a few days, does Xuer want to be a good brother, do you know?"

Xiaoxu Er patted his chest: "I'm a good brother, I want to bring my brother to play together."

Lin Yixuan's heart warmed: "Well, our Xuer has grown up and is a good boy."

Xiao Xuer smiled brightly, he likes growing up the most .

Lin Yixuan stroked his lower abdomen lightly, stood at the window and looked into the distance, wondering where did your husband go? Is everything going well in Yunnan? He knew what was in his heart.

On the other side, Mother Lin also looked into the distance, holding needles and threads in her hands. These were small clothes made for babies. Jiu'er was pregnant again. She was very happy. Gossip, if it really is a person who has a personal relationship, who can imagine that Jiu'er is wrong or wrong, and even married a good husband, not only treats Jiu'er well, but also respects himself, and is also very promising. It is already a sixth-grade product, and the future can be described as limitless.

"Alas!" Mother Lin sighed deeply, Jiu'er is all right now, she is only worried about her son, and she doesn't know when Yuan'er will arrive.

"Aunt, why are you sitting at the window again." As soon as Yang Yi entered the door, he saw his aunt's sad face, knowing that his aunt was worried about his cousin, but he didn't miss it. My cousin joined the army in the Hezhou area, not far from Yongzhou, why has he disappeared for a month.

Mother Lin beckoned and asked Yang Yi to come to her side. She carefully looked at the child in front of her. She didn't expect to become an adult in a blink of an eye. She patted his hand and said with a smile, "When your cousin comes, my aunt will definitely Your marriage is done, auntie, now I have nothing to ask for, except that you and Yuaner can quickly give birth to a grandson for me."

"Auntie—" Yang Yi stomped his feet, his face flushed with shame.

Mother Lin laughed in her heart and joked, "Why are you so shy? Sooner or later, you will have to go through this. Yuan'er is not too young now, so I don't know if he has not seen him for two years, whether he is fat or thin."

"Cousin I will definitely take care of myself." Yang Yi said firmly, not knowing whether to comfort himself or his aunt.

Mother Lin sighed. She originally expected her son to arrive in half a month, but who knew that it had been a month and there was no news at all, which made her not anxious. Although there was no war before Dajin, there were also many mountain bandits and bandits. I was afraid that my son would go wrong and be injured.

Mother Lin's guess was correct. Lin Zhiyuan was indeed injured this time. He was slashed twice in the chest. Fortunately, he was not at the key point. After training for more than ten days, he is now able to get out of bed and walk. When he woke up early this morning, he insisted on going to the summit to report regardless of his subordinates' obstruction.

As soon as Lian Jinghui saw him, his heart was full of anger, and he said angrily: "If you are injured and run around, you will die."

Lin Zhiyuan pulled out a smile: "Don't worry, I'm fine."

"Who cares about you? It's gone." Lian Jinghui was so angry that he vomited blood, but seeing his weak appearance, he couldn't do anything. He instructed the soldiers next to him and shouted, "Why don't you help him sit down?"

"Oh!" He got a chair and helped Lin Zhiyuan sit down.

Lian Jinghui was angry, and after seeing him sitting firmly, he immediately scolded: "Tell me about you, why are you working so hard, how do you tell me to explain to my father and aunt, it's not easy to rest after being injured, what are you going to do?"

Lin Zhiyuan lowered his eyebrows and listened to the training honestly. He knew that his senior brother also cared about him, but he had a reason to work hard.

"Let's talk, what else do you want to ask me for?" Lian Jinghui said impatiently, this was the first time he saw such a desperate Houmen disciple.

"I want to be transferred to Yunnan."

"Yunnan—" Lian Jinghui raised his voice unconsciously, waved his hand to let others back down, thought for a moment, and immediately understood the reason for Lin Zhiyuan's desperate efforts. His collar: "You, you..."

Lin Zhiyuan gasped in pain, Lian Jinghui hurriedly let go of his hand and scolded, "Just because you want to go to Yunnan, you are trying your best to suppress the bandits, and then put yourself away. What's so good about Yunnan? Could it be easier than my subordinates, and more promising than me here?"

Lin Zhiyuan did not hide his brother who grew up together, and said sternly, "My brother is in Yunnan. When I take office, my mother accompanies my mother, and the Yunnan border is not peaceful, and there are many barbarians in that area, so I don't worry."

Lian Jinghui took a deep breath and held back the anger in his heart: "So you don't even want your life for the position of Dusi. That's it."

Lin Zhiyuan lowered his eyes, his attitude was equal to acquiescence, only the Dusi could take charge of one side's military power, and he only obeyed the orders of the Ministry of War, and he did not want to do things under the hands of others.

Lian Jinghui frowned, understanding that it was useless to persuade him, and said lightly, "Governor Yungui is not familiar with me. He is the one who was placed by the emperor.

" Don't worry, he didn't take it seriously: "The Governor's Mansion has nothing to do with me, I just do my part."

Lian Jinghui looked at him suspiciously, and said with disdain, "Why, I'm trying my best not to fight?"

Lin Zhiyuan smiled lightly, with a touch of confidence in his tone: "Joining the army is my ideal, and it is also for my mother and ninth brother, now that they are all well and far away from the capital, I have to work hard again, with my ability, am I afraid that I will not be able to rise up? ?"

Lian Jinghui nodded and sighed: "It's best if you can think like this, we soldiers in the army will always have dark wounds on their bodies, which can't be seen when we are young, and we will regret it when we get old. , the road is still long, and you are only twenty-three now, don't worry."

Lin Zhiyuan frowned, thinking of his master's body, he had not seen him for two years and didn't know that his old man's body was still tough.

Lian Jinghui seemed to know what he was thinking, he laughed and said, "Father, he is in good shape. Your brother-in-law was the new student of the new division last year, right? We have enough military pay this year, but it also dragged his fortune."

Lin Zhiyuan smiled in his heart . Er, recalling the meeting in Yangzhou three years ago, I never imagined that the weak scholar would be so promising.

"Okay, I'll take note of your affairs. I've been cultivating well in the past few days. I'll talk about the rest later."

Lin Zhiyuan was anxious, his mother was still waiting in Yongzhou, and his little cousin was also there. His little cousin finally grew up. When you are old, you can get married.

Lian Jinghui waved his hand to stop him, and said lightly, "Stop talking nonsense. If you don't take care of your body, you won't have to talk about the rest."

Lin Zhiyuan was depressed, but he couldn't do anything about it. After dragging his severely injured body back to recuperate, he decided to eat and sleep well in the past few days, and try to make up his body as soon as possible. He couldn't wait.

Besides, on Lin Yixuan's side, perhaps because of his mood, this time the baby was very obedient, and the situation that caused the joy was not serious. Although he misses his husband in his heart, he is more aware of which is more important. Only by taking care of his own body can he get together with his husband as soon as possible.

Every day, he would force himself to eat more. When he was free, he would go shopping, or talk to Mother Lin. Xiao Xuer liked to go out and play. Every time he went to the street, he would always be elated, adding to the atmosphere at home. Much joy.

Lin Yixuan knew in his heart that his mother and cousin missed his brother. As the waiting time got longer and longer, even he couldn't help but worry. Even if he knew that something would happen to his brother, he was still afraid of what would happen to him. The previous life is completely different. If something goes wrong with my brother...

Lin Yixuan doesn't dare to think about it any more, so he can only divert his attention as much as possible. He still has a baby in his belly, so he can't think too much, but no matter how he comforts himself and his mother, at home The atmosphere was still getting heavier day by day, and even the smile on Mother Lin's face was much less.

It wasn't until a team of soldiers from the Dusi came to deliver the letter that Mother Lin breathed a sigh of relief, but Lin Yixuan's heart was tight. His brother was going to be transferred to Yunnan, so he didn't say anything beforehand, thinking of the war on the border of Yunnan in four years. Lin Yixuan can only smile bitterly now. He originally expected her husband to leave in three years, but who knows that her brother has come over again, and it is really troublesome.

But that's fine. After following Li Yaonan for a long time, Lin Yixuan has become bolder in thinking about things now. The so-called pursuit of wealth and wealth is at risk. My brother's wish is the battlefield. If my brother can show off his talents, he must be very happy in his heart.

Reason tells Lin Yixuan that his thoughts are correct, but his feelings make him worry. He has no eyes on the battlefield. He knows that he should believe in his brother's ability, but he still can't help worrying, not afraid of ten thousand, just in case.

Lin Yixuan was irritable and decided to go out for a walk. He knew that he shouldn't be thinking about things that had not yet happened, but his thoughts couldn't stop wandering. Fortunately, my brother has now been promoted to Dusi, and he is in charge of local military affairs. Except for the general soldier, no one can tell him what to do, and the layout will not be hindered too much.

It was a mess. Lin Yixuan held his son and thought silently in his mind, how can he remind his husband and brother so that they can prepare in advance.

"Daddy, Daddy, look, there are bad people." Xiao Xuer pointed not far away, and kept looking around curiously, but unfortunately she was too short to see anything.

Lin Yixuan burst into laughter, and asked someone to pick up his son, frowned, and looked in the direction his son pointed.

"Bum! This is not where you came from." A well-dressed housekeeper scolded a destitute scholar.

"I don't dare to climb high, I just want to get my parents' token back." The scholar looked gloomy, and when he looked closely, half of his face was actually ruined, and there was a child next to him crying.

Lin Yixuan hurriedly covered the child's eyes, Xiao Xu'er shook her head, dissatisfied, "I'm a man."

Lin Yixuan laughed, so he left it alone, not in the mood to meddle in his own business, and said lightly, "Let's go."

Xiao Xu'er He pouted in protest, but he was in the arms of his wet nurse, so he could only say very depressedly that he could no longer be a hero.

Lin Yixuan glanced at him, and did not dislike his son's young age. Instead, he reasoned with him in an orderly manner: "Before meddling with other things, Xu'er should do what you can, understand?

" The little arm and calf, roughly understood what his father meant, and the little heart was very annoyed, when will he grow up!